Dream Celebrity Threesome

Jeri Ryan, Jolene Blalock, Linda Park, Marina Sirtis, Nichelle Nichols, Zoe Saldana ... the list could go on if you include all the guest-hotties, too. :D

Any of the Star Trek girls. :D

Jeri ryan takes the cake in my book as far as the star trek women go

Jeri Ryan always seems to be the go to girl

But you have to make some free time forJolene Blalock

tumblr_mrd1as6kvy1sawn2wo1_400.jpg

For my FMF, I'd go with T'Pol and Tripp Tucker from Enterprise. I've spent a fair amount of "personal time" sessions imagining I was T'Pol.

For my FMF, I'd go with T'Pol and Tripp Tucker from Enterprise. I've spent a fair amount of "personal time" sessions imagining I was T'Pol.

Wow small world I always imagined being Tripp :D
(I wonder how many PM's you will get with that as the title)

Star trek is always a fertile ground for active imaginations

What self respecting nerd has never thought about getting into the Jefferies tube of troi or dax

Jeri Ryan, Jolene Blalock, Linda Park, Marina Sirtis, Nichelle Nichols, Zoe Saldana ... the list could go on if you include all the guest-hotties, too. :D

A very good list to start off with

A bit disappointed no name check for Nicole DeBoar

Mmmmm

Beyonce and Shakira!

Pamela Anderson and Victoria Silvestdt

I may have to amend my own list to include Jennifer Lawrence. Kat Dennings and her would just be amazing, with them both being absolutely gorgeous and incredibly hilarious :D

My threesome..

My celebrity threesome would be Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. My two celeb crushes and they were so hot together in Black Swan.

This is an easy one, and without a doubt: Alyssa Milano and Jennifer Love Hewitt

hm.

Chris Hemsworth, Joe Manganiello, and Alex Pettyfer...

Emma Rossum, Kat Dennings, and Kaley Cuoco.

some combination. I'm not picky.

Christina Hendricks & Lindsay Lohan two natural redheads. I pray to the lord above that they would have landing strips...I have never dated a natural redhead and would love to see a little red bush...fuck now im hard...

Christina Hendricks & Lindsay Lohan two natural redheads. I pray to the lord above that they would have landing strips...I have never dated a natural redhead and would love to see a little red bush...fuck now im hard...

not to be crass, but I don't think i'd be willing to stand within a hundred yards of lindsay lohan. at this point, I imagine her hepatitis has hepatitis.

not to be crass, but I don't think i'd be willing to stand within a hundred yards of lindsay lohan. at this point, I imagine her hepatitis has hepatitis.

Obviously if she has some sort of virus I would change my mind! I picked her because she is a beautiful redhead and one that I think would be fun in bed, open to a lot.

Christina is not a natural redhead unfortunately, but I do like your taste. Lindsey on the other hand, not so sure about that. but she is a natural redhead:cool:

Back