Once more with feeling.

Afternoon guys, I was always under the impression that the general consensus was that colour ones where more popular because they're more realistic? I can post all black and white if it's preferred.

Deep in my Loins

Beautiful cluster of pictures, and beautiful woman in the cluster. Thank you. From somewhere deep in my loins.

I'm happy that your sharing them with us, color or B&w. :eek:
I use to do some photo's when I was younger, Black and white is fun.

Afternoon guys, I was always under the impression that the general consensus was that colour ones where more popular because they're more realistic? I can post all black and white if it's preferred.

I dig both. Color can be more realistic, particularly when graphic or illustrative is the goal. B&W however....can do wonderful things with shadows and human skin.

Your body doesn't need the *help* that B&W can afford, but I'm pleased to gaze upon it any way you share it.:)

I love both. I just happily accept whatever you deem appropriate.

Who is to say what is realistic? You seem 100% realistic to me, with or without photos . . .

I'm with Pervy on this one :)

I'm just pervy full stop.

wow...amazing pics once again...I loved the nipple shot where you could see your goose bumps....loved it...so in the moment

Damn, C....I love that third one! Goosebumps on top of goosebumps!

Then the lip biting....

Then the last one gave me something to fret over. :D

Back