What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that he didn't want to put your feet into a jar!!! I wouldn't let him have them either.

Have you ever had a Reflexology massage? The idea is that the rest of your body is connected to your hands and feet. I've had a few reflexology sessions when after an hour of having my feet worked on I was drenched in sweat. She said it was the toxins leaving my body. I've learned a few of the techniques and love watching the look on the faces as I work out the kinks through the feet.

I didn't really like the way he was looking at my feet while he proceeded to tell me how he loved feet and how he really wanted to do things to my feet. I barely knew the guy. :eek:

I've never had reflexology massage although I've had full body massages which I really liked. One of the few ways to totally relax especially when heated towels or rocks are used. It's been a while though.
 
There are a couple of ladies out there that have picked up on my dark moods and have often times come to my emotional rescue with some kind words, a hug and an acknowledgement that I am a sentient being.

The end result is a smile on my face, an elevated mood and a feeling of being connected again.

So a big THANK YOU AND HUG.

I rarely hear 'often-times' in UK. Don't think I had ever heard it until recently when listening to some dudes (Paradigm Shift) from Canada. It sounds like some sorta 'olde english' that we have lost. I intend to use it more often(times).

Not a particularly relevant or important thought, but a thought nonetheless.
 
I didn't really like the way he was looking at my feet while he proceeded to tell me how he loved feet and how he really wanted to do things to my feet. I barely knew the guy. :eek:

I've never had reflexology massage although I've had full body massages which I really liked. One of the few ways to totally relax especially when heated towels or rocks are used. It's been a while though.

Don't understand foot fetishes, but I like the idea of someone worshipping my feet, raising their self-esteem, while I kick back with a smoke :D
 
its 7am and I already have to use the ignore button.. wtf is it with you morons? noone wants to see your dick.
 
Thinking of someone I miss, wishing I could share art and soul, body and mind with him once more.


I understand that.. I've thought of her often lately for some reason. I'd love to pull her panties down and spank her butt one more time.. or tie her up.. or do any of the other intense things we used to do.


I always wonder why the worst people in our lives are often the ones we remember most often...at least it works that way for me.
 
Supposed to be riding today, but after peeking at some of the threads here, hmm.

That might be a challenge right now.....and breeches don't hind much.

:rolleyes:
 
How much do people check each others profiles? (I'm not really asking, I though this was the point of the thread)
 
That one should not walk into a bar full of drunk farm boys and ask them if they're into B.T.C.W.D..........
 
I didn't understand... :eek:

It's an old game my husband used to play overseas. You go up to a local (non-american or in this case apalachian american) and ask them if they are into BTCWD? You keep at this making it sound like a really cool thing until you get the drunk to admit they're into this. You then, at volume, announce "Oh my god, you are into big tittied chicks with dicks?

I know, childish as hell, but it is an interesting way to start a bar brawl......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top