The pornstar and the wounded warrior

M

maria1966

Guest
I have this story idea I hope one of my fellow writers can do something with it.

It revolves around a pornstar and wounded soldier.

He is severely wounded in combat In Iraq or Afghanistan and nearly dies several times.

After his release from the hospital he goes to live with his sister who becomes his caregiver.

And he slowly falls into a deep depression and it gets worse every day.

Then one night the sister hears a noise down stairs.

so she goes down stairs and she see's her brother masturbating to a porn movie.

a short time later he tells her that the lady in the movie is his favorite pornstar.

So she writers a letter to the pornstar and tells her about her brother and what happened to him in the war.

Thinking maybe she will send an autograph picture DVD or reply to the letter.

Instead the wounded warrior's favorite porn star shows up and pays a visit.

;) ;) ;) ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a very sweet story. Seems like it would take a long time to get to the sexy bits, but some people don't mind waiting.
 
Depends on the starting point of story. YOu could start with the sister writing the letter, since she goes over most of the history in that. Then have the actress call maybe for details (perhaps she gets a lot of requests) and then go to the visit, preferably while the sister is at work or intentionally out of house. (I'm not an incest fan)

Of course there could be a great conversation about the difference between your job and who you are, since he is not just a warrior and she is not just a porn star
 
I remember a story that a co-worker told me about an old friend of her's. She had a fetish about guys that were missing limbs, specifically a hand. I guess she dated this lanky guy that lost a hand in a car accident. She loved fucking the guy's stump. I guess her reasoning was because it was like an awesome long dildo that was warm to the touch.
 
Thanks I was think that the two women come into the brother's room.

and the sister says "I have a surprise for you."

And he see's he favorite pornstar then the sister leaves the room

so they could have some alone time.

I also like the concept that it could be a sweet story and they develop a friendship that goes beyond their jobs.

There are other sides to him than just being a wounded warrior.

and their other sides to her besides being a porn star.

Then maybe the friendship could turn romantic.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I was think that the two women come into the brother's room.

and the sister says "I have a surprise for you."

And he see's he favorite pornstar then the sister leaves the room

so they could have some alone time.

I also like the concept that it could be a sweet story and they develop a friendship that goes beyond their jobs.

Then maybe the friendship could turn romantic.

Maybe the pornstar has a fantasy that she's never been able to accomplish. She wants to have a threesome with a brother & sister. Maybe the pornstar only agrees to help out the sister if she also helps out the pornstar. The pornstar tells the sister that she doesn't have to do anything sexual with her brother but during their threesome, the intense sexual passion of the moment lowers the sister's sexual boundaries and it becomes a sexual free-for-all.

Maybe after the pornstar has gone home, the sister really regrets what she's done afterwards. The brother slowly convinces her otherwise leading to a more permanent sexual relationship.
 
Last edited:
which lady would the brother have the permanent sexual relationship with?
 
Thanks for clearing that up.

But I think pornstar character could stay for a couple of nights.
 
Do you think its possible the pornstar and the brother character could fall in love?

Think about it as a pornstar she has had sex with hundreds of men but with this guy the sex was so hot.

he ruined her for other men and she becomes addicted to him and has to have sex with him constantly.
 
Do you think its possible the pornstar and the brother character could fall in love?

Think about it as a pornstar she has had sex with hundreds of men but with this guy the sex was so hot.

he ruined her for other men and she becomes addicted to him and has to have sex with him constantly.

It's your story. You can make it turn out any way you want.
 
Holy shit....someone has come here with an actual well thought out idea and its a sweet fun one!

Kudos for that and for a pretty good Idea, I really like it. As soon as I read it I started wondering how I would handle it...

I agree that it-to do it right-would need to have a good slow build up before the sex. MY category guess would be erotic couplings...unless he is young(mid twenties) and the porn star is milf star, someone like Kendra lust or India Summers....then mature would be a good fit and if you make her fall for him and not just sex....they really eat that up in mature...

Lot of potential here....
 
Lovecraft68: Thank you for your compliments

I was thinking maybe an erotic couplings maybe with some romance mixed in.

Or maybe just straight forward romance lots of romance.

The leading man is in his mid 20s more specifically 22 or 23 and the pornstar character would be the same age.

And she would be a mix of Gianna Michaels Erica Campbell and maybe some Christina Hendricks shoved in their for good measure.



now if anybody has any ideas for the porn stars name and a title for the story I would be glad to hear them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovecraft68: Thank you for your compliments

I was thinking maybe an erotic couplings maybe with some romance mixed in.

Or maybe just straight forward romance lots of romance.

The leading man is in his mid 20s more specifically 22 or 23 and the pornstar character would be the same age.

And she would be a mix of Gianna Michaels Erica Campbell and maybe some Christina Hendricks showed in their for good measure.


now if anybody has any ideas for a title I would be glad to hear them.

Simple. The Warrior and The Pornstar
 
That's a very sweet story. Seems like it would take a long time to get to the sexy bits, but some people don't mind waiting.
you could make the masturbation scene strong, and her watching. . .Then lead up to the meet. You could even seque to the sister watching the porn star perform when she is setting up the meet. Both those things could be short side teasers leading up to the big bang. No long boring lead up then.
 
Back
Top