Vietnam vet and Asian trans wife

QuidProQuo77

Really Experienced
Joined
May 24, 2015
Posts
178
It's 1978. White trash young marrieds - woman marries just to get out of the trailer park. Husband is a redneck bully, but handsome.

Driving on a winter night, snowstorm forces them to stop at a lonely empty hotel.

Proprietors are a Vietnam vet with a bad leg who works the desk and his pretty Vietnamese wife who runs the bar.

Wife and husband get into an argument. Husband goes into the bar,,starts drinking, accuses proprietor's wife of being a Vietnamese whore and and forces himself on her fucks her in the ass. In the darkened bar and drunk, he doesn't notice she has a dick.

Lights come on, proprietor and wife are there. Proprietor points a .45 at husband, who runs out, gets in truck and, lost in snowstorm, drunkenly drives into a nearby lake and drowns.

Proprietor explains to wife that while in a firefight in Nam he was wounded, and taken to village by his now-wife and hidden for weeks and cared for until he could be returned to his unit. He fell in love with her while under her care, and when he found out she was a male it made no difference. He married her in Vietnam and brought her home.

The one thing they want is a family. Vet asks wife if she will be the surrogate for them. She agrees to live with them, and the Vietnamese trans fucks her until she gets pregnant. The proprietor and his wife now happily have a mixed breed baby, redneck wife stays with them and takes over housekeeping.
 
Last edited:
I like it! Flesh it out, come up with a cute title, and you've got a winner.
 
Snowbound Love

I like it! Flesh it out, come up with a cute title, and you've got a winner.

I just submitted it, it's still pending. Not exactly like it's laid out above, a few details vary but pretty much the same. Hope you like it!
 
Last edited:
Part 2?

I've been asked by a couple of people for a 2nd chapter. I hadn't really planned on it but...

The brother of the dead redneck comes looking for the redneck's wife, to claim her as his own.

Unlike her dead husband who was the black sheep of the family, he seems nice, and starts to win her over.

He has a secret agenda though, wants to avenge his brother's death and find out how and why his brother really died.

And then????
 
Back
Top