Eat It Like You Mean It

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3dhknCksL1rtvohho1_500.gif

Mmmmmmmmmm!!

photo-GIF-Cunnilingus-55455963.gif

Yes please!! The wet spot in my panties is growing!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That gave me an instant hard on!!!!! Damn!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!

That .GIF is so f-ing hot!!!!!

Now only if the guy would travel a little further north for a taste of her rosebud after what he's currently tasting............then I think we might have the perfect .GIF. Mmmmmmmmmmmm..................tasty!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That gave me an instant hard on!!!!! Damn!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!

That .GIF is so f-ing hot!!!!!

Now only if the guy would travel a little further north for a taste of her rosebud after what he's currently tasting............then I think we might have the perfect .GIF. Mmmmmmmmmmmm..................tasty!

I thought the same thing, different anatomy. ;)

It would be perfect if he were tasting more of her, but I love this nonetheless! Love how he digs in for a taste! My favorite way to be licked! Repeat the process a few handful more times and I'll gush, right into his mouth and then beg for more of the same thing so I can do it again!

I thought the same thing, different anatomy. ;)

It would be perfect if he were tasting more of her, but I love this nonetheless! Love how he digs in for a taste! My favorite way to be licked! Repeat the process a few handful more times and I'll gush, right into his mouth and then beg for more of the same thing so I can do it again!

I love the how the woman is ass in the air and spreading (holding) herself open for him. Now if I was this guy, I would definitely continue what he is currently doing, but I would also do the same to her rosebud which is just a couple more inches to the north! I'd also probably work my way back down and make sure her clit was also paid attention to (a lot). I'd be working it completely from her clit all the way up to her rose bud. MMMMMM...............My horny scale is climbing fast looking at this .GIF and thinking about doing this. I'm going to hit 10 very quickly here......MMMMMMMMMMM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back