OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Oh no seperatin' needed FiPi, unless that is you in the Profile Pic, if it is...separate us please! I wanna touch your hair :D

First IC post up

If I overstepped somewhere, lemme know. If Hobgob isn't evil enough...lemme know. Other than that...it's up

Yes, my profile pic is me. haha.

And you can thank Lach for not allowing me to play Jean in his thread. Your poor James will be alone.

And it was perfectly evil, a little campy but I LOVE IT! :D

*BITES "feistyphoenix"* I didn't say no to Jean. Only she is "elsewhere", making things more difficult to get her involved with some of the main characters.....

If you really want to play the *SAME* character in both threads---! Perhaps you may....

;)

Like the guy wrote on the placards in the movie: Love Actually...

So I want to say without hope or agenda...

And now I'll add me own words: You have lovely hair :D

RIGHT! That soppy moment aside, I have thought about settling into this thread, but my time, signal, workload would not allow me to. SO if I have done my once-off thing and you do need a villain in the future, feel free to PM me. I will tell you again about your lovely hair and that I would like to play Magneto :D

*turns to "DeathsKnight"*

Thanks man, I actually just got a hair cut yesterday!

AHAHHAHAHHAHHA!

*grin*

-dumps Nair: Hair removal on Lachyous' head-

Oh heck...uhm...lemme wash that off for you!

-dumps bucket of water over Lachyous-

There you go...no that isn't bald spots, just uhm white dye :D

*BITES "feistyphoenix"* I didn't say no to Jean. Only she is "elsewhere", making things more difficult to get her involved with some of the main characters.....

If you really want to play the *SAME* character in both threads---! Perhaps you may....

;)

stop biting. I will flick you in the mouth like I do with my toddler when he bites. Don't tempt me.

Like the guy wrote on the placards in the movie: Love Actually...

So I want to say without hope or agenda...

And now I'll add me own words: You have lovely hair :D

RIGHT! That soppy moment aside, I have thought about settling into this thread, but my time, signal, workload would not allow me to. SO if I have done my once-off thing and you do need a villain in the future, feel free to PM me. I will tell you again about your lovely hair and that I would like to play Magneto :D

I love that movie!!!!

I will keep that in mind as our story progresses. :D Thank you so much!

It is one of the best Rom Coms I have ever seen, just a pity the lady I watched it with had other ideas about romance...and it didn't include me

BWHAHAHAHA!!

Anyroad, I'm off, sleep well my peeps. Over and out

Gambit can't control his healing right now, which is why it isn't controlled by the gloves. Once he learns, it can be controlled by those types of negating gloves. Just clarifying.

Well sorry death but as I am The claw popper in this thread I can tell ya he is getting bored chugging beers. Might have to start a brawl with the bikers in the bar to relieve my boredom and blow off some steam.

I know ;)

I haven't posted because I had planned to wait so that I could end my post with Scott's cell ringing.

I figured as much. Scott is probably going to get pissed and throw it against the wall anyway.

Haha! Well its time for him to not be perfect.

I expect him and Wolverine to be complete asshats to each other on the mission and really tick Jean off lol

Yeah, that will probably be one of the things Jean dislikes about Scott. He is a smart mouthed asshole when he is pissed at someone.

Back