How should I pay to lose my virginity?

you are an attention whore. This just confirms it completely.
 
you are an attention whore. This just confirms it completely.

Oh because I decided to directly respectfully ask you to NOT mock an annoying part of my recent past instead of ignoring you, that confirms I'm an attention whore?

Or is my willingness to confess that I've had that past causing you to conclude that I'm an attention whore?

Pfft yeah okay Whatever dude once again you've clearly made your mind and no matter what I say you're gonna be stuck with it so I've no reason to try to convince you.
 
Last edited:
Pay extra and have a

Asian call girl teach you. Make sure you tell them you're a virgin. Sometimes they'll do you for free.
 
And your words have been noted, like I said the prostitute idea will just be a final resort and so long as they're unable to refuse me for petty reasons that's good enough.

I only knew one...and she was also a stripper...and she would also "sell her body" on the side for a mere 99 bucks. She was a nice girl too surprisingly.

Well with all the diseases,filth and sometimes death you can get from that kind of life it's not unreasonable for alot of people to not have a high opinion of the profession in this day and age.

Hey Buffalo Bill, have you considered this as an option?

If you are going to treat women as objects....



Well then since I'm clean,have no criminal records, and don't have a bad reputation then I shouldn't have any problems with prostitutes turning me down.



Ahh. Charged, but never convicted, yes?



tumblr_midp0xRihN1qd0ln0o1_500.jpg
 
Back
Top