Just one, no lies

So who's more interested in concentrating on a woman than the big game?

If anyone ever chooses the latter option when presented with this conundrum, well, they deserve the lifetime of loneliness that is sure to follow. :eek:
 
In fact, he insisted on exclusivity. He would get very angry if he even thought I was talking to someone else. He asked for 100% attention on him.

And then he lied when he did not do the same.

Since then I have talked to several women who went through the same thing. There is of course the original sob story about a dead wife and the ensuing sympathy required. Followed by possessiveness and then lies and deceit.

Asking to be treated with honesty is not such a big ask.

For me, the first alarm bell would have been him wanting exclusivity. No way in hell does anyone get that from me, and it is not fair for them to ask it, or expect it. Exclusivity is something given, not taken.

No man worth my time has ever demanded I commit to him and him only. In fact, I get a little nervous of partners when I'm the only one they have. I always encourage them to have more than me - it keeps relationships sane.

There have only been two instances where a man wanted me all to himself. I said 'no' to both, and we parted ways. Possessive men are only for the young and foolish.

I think most men I interact with know better than to try to tame me or bend me to their will. I have big heels and aren't afraid to dig them in. No, I think I'm appreciated for being a free spirit... they like me that way better, and I like them all the more for it. ;)

I know that this has been a bad experience for you, but I can see you have learnt a lot. Next time, you will be able to sense a person like this quicker and avoid the rigmarole before it even begins. In that, I hope you feel satisfaction. :heart:
 
You have a bunch a lying thirst balls on lit. Not many honest people in general. A lot want to fit in and become things on lit they aren't​ in real life. I must say the vast majority are hypocrites, will say anything to fit into the crowd, hide their true feelings and lie through their whore mouths.

If you find honesty on lit treasure it, because it's very rare on lit.
 
Well......

Okay ladies, I'd love to give you a try. I am slow to get to know people, but as I do I am honest and and open. Getting to know someone and what they like and enjoy takes time and communication. Willing to do both if you are.
PM me and we can go from there if your willing to take the opportunity.

Thanks,

Jay
 
I'm right here

I'm looking for just one man who enjoys great conversation, getting to know each other, building trust, and who has no interest in playing games or lying to me.

Make no mistake, I will be demanding.

I demand you treat me with respect. I will do the same.

I demand you focus on me in our time together, or be honest about needing to chat with more than one woman at a time. I will do the same.

I demand you be honest with me. Especially when it comes to posting on Lit WHILE WE ARE CHATTING. (Spoiler alert: I can see you! ;)) I will do the same.

And finally I demand that you not get angry about "trust being important", "building trust" and then run away angry when you break any of the above.

OK needle. Where the hell are you?

Chat with me...I will live up to your expectations
 
Back
Top