Anyone else prefer movie sex scenes?

The movie that is guaranteed to get my nether regions tingling every time is The Thomas Crowne Affair with Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo.

Oh. My. God. The chemistry between them is so amazing...and that dance scene, I could watch that over and over and over again. Love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5kWFrEM4o

Do you wanna dance...or do you wanna DANCE? *swoon*



OMG YES!!!! maybe I read more into it but I felt the chemistry. I loved the fact that Renee was smart and kicked ass. And that black dress hehe
 
Another vote for Diane Lane in "Unfaithful".

I've never experienced anything that intense from watching any type of video.

Another memorable one is Absolute Power (some of the early scenes).
 
Unfortunately the store that carried Crash no longer is, and I can't find it. I'm so happy to find someone else who likes Crash and especially that scene.

Your other selections are very good--RedTube just went up a notch, the last few seconds had me breathless--but the one from xhamster is no more.

Yes. Crash was brilliant. It was a little odd to me at first because I've seen Cronenberg's other movies (The Fly, Eastern Promises) and I loved them, but this movie was really different. Nonetheless, the scenes were really steamy.

Here's a clip of one of Deborah Kara Unger and James Spader:

http://moviesexvideotape.tumblr.com/post/31275730292/deborah-kara-unger-crash-1996-uk-explicit-nude

And I stumbled upon the whole movie on YouTube, if anybody is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAUZAO4ozZA
 
I love movie sex. Feels more real than most porn.

Maria Bello and Viggo Mortensen in "A History of Violence" is awesome. A couple of scenes in this movie are very hot. Of course the Cheerleader Outfit scene is great, but the Fucking on the Stairs scene is so good. They look like they are really fucking each other with a vengeance.
 
My main problem is that I struggle to sit down for long enough to watch a movie, so porn works out easier. Having said that, the tiny snippet of a scene in The Time Traveller's Wife where they finally meet both in the same time always turns me on, badly.
 
I love movie sex. Feels more real than most porn.

Maria Bello and Viggo Mortensen in "A History of Violence" is awesome. A couple of scenes in this movie are very hot. Of course the Cheerleader Outfit scene is great, but the Fucking on the Stairs scene is so good. They look like they are really fucking each other with a vengeance.

It doesn't hurt that Maria Bello is fabulous.
 
Mulholland Drive has a lesbian scene that shouldn't be ignored, but there's also an incredibly arousing audition/script-reading scene between Naomi Watts and an older guy. Don't know if anybody can find it on youtube - I couldn't.
 
It is always said by both male and female actors that filming sex scenes simply isn't arousing at all. There are lots of people around and film equipment everywhere and take after take to get the right angles, etc. I find it hard to believe, though, that I wouldn't get turned on if I were to ever try to have a sex scene that involved nudity and had me needing to act as if I were enjoying myself. I've seen plenty of sex scenes that surely involved nothing more than pretend penetration, but they clearly involved grinding pubic areas and hands on breasts. I don't think I'd ever be able to do that without getting turned on. Do the male actors really not get erect?
 
I have always preferred the Cinemax movies over mainstream and porn. Porn is almost too graphic, and mainstream (while nice) can be too sterile. I know, I am in a minority here.
 
I have always preferred the Cinemax movies over mainstream and porn.

I hate it when it is obvious that the guy is up too high to ever possibly be entering the woman. "Stop poking her bellybutton!"
 
I think someone earlier gave a reason for movie sex being preferable. Actors have the ability to connect with the audience whereas that facet doesn't feature high in a porn flick tick box
 
It is always said by both male and female actors that filming sex scenes simply isn't arousing at all. There are lots of people around and film equipment everywhere and take after take to get the right angles, etc. I find it hard to believe, though, that I wouldn't get turned on if I were to ever try to have a sex scene that involved nudity and had me needing to act as if I were enjoying myself. I've seen plenty of sex scenes that surely involved nothing more than pretend penetration, but they clearly involved grinding pubic areas and hands on breasts. I don't think I'd ever be able to do that without getting turned on. Do the male actors really not get erect?

I'm reminded of the words Roger Moore used to say to his female co-stars just before a bedroom scene in the Bond films - 'Apologies if I get an erection...and apologies if I don't.'
 
Mantra, you really need to see the cult Crash (not the recent movie) with Spader and the stunning Canadian actress (name escapes). There are several good sex scenes but perhaps one of the all time best is with Spader and the woman fucking on their sides (anally if memory serves) and the woman engaging in a stream of conscious monologue. If your wife doesn't jump you, check her pulse.

Actually, an earlier scene of her jacking him off under the sheet in a hospital bed did wonders for my disposition...

I actually hated this movie and every sex scene in it.
 
Yes same for me - porn is wham bang to the action, in the movies you have part of the build up, in real-life you have the entire seduction, build and action. Which probably why many get off so much on fantasies as you have the entire build up through to action of which it;s all fun.
 
Back
Top