Open Ended Chapter 2 Ideas Interracial Story (Non Consent)

I'd probably cut the part where he watches her shower all the time, maybe he did it once and that's what the fight was about?
 
He's not the roommate it's his house and his girlfriend lives with him. His girlfriend's best friend moves in, and at a bad time.

I read it the same way as Sean though after I reread it, I saw the black roommate is a roommate to the couple. Okay.

CrissySnow said:
Simple. Just a horny frustrated guy tired of his girlfriend's drama so decides to take his sexual frustrations out on his girlfriend's roommate. Simplistic without hidden meanings. I'm just stuck on the sex scene I can't decide if the idea of having him and his friend taking her or rather him and his girlfriend? I'm stuck. Plus there's backstory but it may be too long and drawn out. Then this should be a oneshot.

okay, this goes to how HE feels and why HE is interested in the sex with the black roommate, but I was asking about HER feelings and why SHE did/didn't want to be involved with a threesome. :sigh: whatever.

If a fourth person becomes involved, then I'd say it's sounding more like rape. If the girlfriend becomes involved then it comes across a little less threatening. Yeah, that's weak bias, but there it is.

The problem as I see it is that if the girlfriend becomes involved from the beginning of the threesome, then it comes across that the issues between her and her boyfriend have been patched up, which debunks the frustration the boyfriend was having regarding his girlfriend. This is a proper sticky-wicket corner you painted yourself into...

okay, if it started out as the boyfriend and the black roommate having sex, then the girlfriend stops by and instead of getting mad joins in, then the conflict I see can be resolved that way. The problem is trying to get the girlfriend not rip roaring mad when she sees them having sex isn't as easy. Maybe she overhears a little pillow talk between the boyfriend and the black roommate about why the couple aren't having sex, then the girlfriend feeling guilty, realizes it's partly her fault and joins in. Without knowing what led up to that situation it's hard to say. Perhaps I could also read chapter 1 which might answer some of these questions in my head then things might be clearer, but I am not feeling like reading right now...
 
I agree with everything LWulf said except I think my solution to bringing the GF in is better. Granted it hinges a tiny bit on all girls are sluts but it's fiction. It's a tiny hurdle to jump that the boyfriend an girlfriend eventually patch their issues and as for the girl and the roommate maybe they had experimented when they were young.

I hope you write this cus I'm sorely tempted to write it myself. I don't even know where it would fit into my mythology and I'm slowly consolidating everything. Good luck Crissy
 
Sorry to dig up old news it took me a damned year to write it the next chapter yeeesh
 
Back
Top