Just posted my second story - feedback appreciated

Not sure how this got bumped after 6 years, but I'll chime in on it.

CP has only written two stories here, both Mom and Son and both so good, that as a writer of Mom/Son I'm envious of them.

His Beyond the Borderline is a dark train wreck of a masterpiece. A true gritty and at times depressing look at what a real taboo mom/son relationship would be in real life.

Guy is a master.

Not sure how this got bumped after 6 years, but I'll chime in on it.

georgy555 (who bumped the thread) may be a spammer. We've had a spate of recent sign-ons with a very low number of posts bumping old threads. If their message is left alone long enough, then they might come back later and add an external link.

I can't say that's really the case here, but the Mod might keep an eye on it.

georgy555 (who bumped the thread) may be a spammer. We've had a spate of recent sign-ons with a very low number of posts bumping old threads. If their message is left alone long enough, then they might come back later and add an external link.

I can't say that's really the case here, but the Mod might keep an eye on it.

His other post is looking for a story and seems legit, but you never know.
As for the mod...is there still one here? SB seems pretty absentee.

His other post is looking for a story and seems legit, but you never know.
As for the mod...is there still one here? SB seems pretty absentee.

This could be legit. His comment is more-or-less on topic, but that could just mean the spammers are getting better at their trojan horses.

I haven't seen SB around in awhile. He doesn't have to be chatty to moderate the forum.

Back