Anyone else love to see women squirt

Why do men love this so much? It boggles my mind.

Think about it. A man's entire sexual/reproductive system is geared toward ejaculation. Just look at how many men on here (myself included) are obsessed with their own cum, before, during, and after orgasm. To us, an ejaculation, of any sort, signifies what we instinctively identify with as an incredibly pleasurable experience. To see a woman do this just flips a switch in a lot of us that says 'holy shit, women can experience what we can!"

Then there's the whole level of intensity that many women who squirt often seem to reach. Sometimes (not always, a lot of shit I see online is pretty lame/fake squirting), when a woman squirts, it's like she's not just having an orgasm, she's graphically and intensely losing control of her whole fucking body (just like us when we know we can't stop ejaculation).

Also, don't forget about the whole BDSM angle either. As a submissive male, the idea of a dominant woman squirting on me is just about one of the most erotic things I can conceive of. And when combined with the above points...forgettaboutit...

I've never been with a woman that squirts...maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Don't give up, Adidas. It's all about finding the perfect angle so the head of your cock is rubbing the G-spot. Like the Christina Aguilera song says, "I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way" :devil:

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
Think about it. A man's entire sexual/reproductive system is geared toward ejaculation. Just look at how many men on here (myself included) are obsessed with their own cum, before, during, and after orgasm. To us, an ejaculation, of any sort, signifies what we instinctively identify with as an incredibly pleasurable experience. To see a woman do this just flips a switch in a lot of us that says 'holy shit, women can experience what we can!"

Then there's the whole level of intensity that many women who squirt often seem to reach. Sometimes (not always, a lot of shit I see online is pretty lame/fake squirting), when a woman squirts, it's like she's not just having an orgasm, she's graphically and intensely losing control of her whole fucking body (just like us when we know we can't stop ejaculation).

Also, don't forget about the whole BDSM angle either. As a submissive male, the idea of a dominant woman squirting on me is just about one of the most erotic things I can conceive of. And when combined with the above points...forgettaboutit...
The men ive known aren't obsessed with their cum like that I guess.
I can see a man thinking he's accomplished something when my cum is dripping off his face..in my 20's when I first learned I was "one of those" you didn't hear of it as much. I think now its more common, as women have gotten more in touch with their sexuality. I guess that's why I'm surprised so many men.are still so gaga over it-it seems more common.

The men ive known aren't obsessed with their cum like that I guess.
I can see a man thinking he's accomplished something when my cum is dripping off his face..in my 20's when I first learned I was "one of those" you didn't hear of it as much. I think now its more common, as women have gotten more in touch with their sexuality. I guess that's why I'm surprised so many men.are still so gaga over it-it seems more common.

That's a good point. Probably an over generalization to say all men are obsessed with cum. But I do know a lot of us feel that way. I don't think the thrill for me would be about 'accomplishing' something. If a woman cums due to my ministrations, I'm pretty psyched, whether she squirts or not.

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
Harsh, maybe?

Look at his posts, he's probably never had a chance to find out anything about a woman's body.

I might very well be wrong - it happens all the time. But why would that make me a hater, or imply that I've never been with a woman? I spoke from my experience, and based on what my gf the physician told me.

I might very well be wrong - it happens all the time. But why would that make me a hater, or imply that I've never been with a woman? I spoke from my experience, and based on what my gf the physician told me.
Ignore those people...
But seriously, the doc's wrong, and not every woman can do it.
But trust me, if it was urine? I wouldn't lick it off a guy after being on top, and I wouldn't kiss him after I've squirted all over his face.

I AM NOT into that! That's just gross.
:)

Last edited:
Seriously dude. All your posts reek of desperation. If that's not you, consider not begging for chat every day.

I really don't know what you're talking about. I've read stories here for years, but only started looking at the forum in the last week. I've never used the chat, and don't know how.

If I'm doing something wrong or rude, let me know. Most of the comments I've made have been along the lines of ' Wow - beautiful body!'

It looks like the sexiest, most amazing thing. I would love to be with a woman who squires. The sound, the way it looks.... A fantasy of mine.

I've spoken to girls who squirt but never seen it in person.

Ok. I got to wondering today...I've never saw myself cum, and since I'm not into women...anyway..I had the chance to play alone today. So I set up my phone and recorded myself squirting.

I can say now, without a doubt I KNOW its not urine. Mine was pouring down out of me like a river. Wasn't even close to where urine comes from. Mine was clear...and smelled clean..it sure didn't smell like urine.
:)
And no, I'm not posting the video. So don't ask.

I have never been involved with a woman who has squirted but I am sure it is a wonderful sight if not being squirted on.

I just don't like if any squirts into my nose. Otherwise it's fucking hot as shit knowing you can induce that reaction out of a pussy. It's even hotter for her. All the "Fuck..OMG 's you made me fucking squirt " :D

I am another who soaks the bed, or the couch, or the guys face.....

Yes sometimes it is annoying - really have to think about the consequences and does stop some spontaneity.

But if it came down to dealing with the mess and the extra washing, or never having a squirting orgasm again....well give me the mess and loads and loads of laundry!!!

Most guys I've been with love it - some have gone out of their way to create the biggest wet patch ever. Some don't think I'm enjoying it unless I squirt....

Love it, so glad I experience it, feel sorry for those who don't!!!

I don't think so.

I thought at first it was pee...and it bothered the crap out of me, to the point that I would sabotage my orgasm to avoid it happening.

I have to say that I now have come to believe it is not urine. The fluid, when dry, does not stain even white sheets, and, has no dried urine smell. Thus, I don't think it's pee. I mean, there may be some mixed in there, but the bulk of the fluid is not.
Your discussion of sabotaging your own orgasm for the sake of propriety offers the right balance... this is not procreation but recreation... among many lovers, two in particular were soakers... nothing quite like it... your analysis and urinalysis hold the same opinion....

My wife and I are working on it at the moment and she has gotten wetter and wetter each time, I can't wait til she gushes all over me.

its so sexy

i love when a woman is riding my face and squirts all over my face,

or i open my mouth and she squirts and i drink and swallow all of it

so sexy

Back