Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sex and alcohol make you happier than kids and religion, study finds

"Making love is the most enjoyable human activity, a study has found.

Researchers used text messaging to build up a map of what activities people routinely rated as bringing the most and least happiness to their daily lives and found that sex ranked first in all three categories measured in the survey: Pleasure, meaning and engagement."

See here.

Well..............duh! :rolleyes:

I spent 3+ hours on a phone call last night to a friend. Stayed up way too late, but worth it. Was able to vent, heal, and give me a lot to think about.

The things I'd like to do to the 'inventor' of the SATA cables to be found on a modern PC. My main machine STILL will not work properly; the bloody HDD (full of everything, including ALL my Lit stuff) is simply not playing the game.

Grr r r r r r .

I'm glad to have a nearby friend who has been very supportive lately.

And I've enjoyed the teasing. ;):)

I am physically ill right now.
A major part of my life is ending and I am truely terrified. :(

Hope you're feeling better, johnb.

Mr. Penn has ordered me the remaining available Pacific Rim figures I don't have. He's so sweet. :)

The things I'd like to do to the 'inventor' of the SATA cables to be found on a modern PC. My main machine STILL will not work properly; the bloody HDD (full of everything, including ALL my Lit stuff) is simply not playing the game.

Grr r r r r r .
No backups? Always back up!!

Should have posted this mini-paintings I painted a few weeks ago.
Art1_zps7506a9d7.jpg

Art2_zpsfca8b40e.jpg

I'm still alive

Just had annual Diabetes Type II check:

Pulse 88

Blood Pressure 128/70

HBa1C 53

Chol 4

Warm feet responding to stimuli at all points.

The pulse might have been lower, but the attractive Diabetic Nurse wears black stockings. ;)

Those figures are because of the medications, but so far I'm avoiding using insulin and if the figures continue at those levels I can do without insulin for a few more years.

Tomorrow is a big 0 birthday. Will I make the next one?

Just had annual Diabetes Type II check:

Pulse 88

Blood Pressure 128/70

HBa1C 53

Chol 4

Warm feet responding to stimuli at all points.

The pulse might have been lower, but the attractive Diabetic Nurse wears black stockings. ;)

Those figures are because of the medications, but so far I'm avoiding using insulin and if the figures continue at those levels I can do without insulin for a few more years.

Tomorrow is a big 0 birthday. Will I make the next one?

I can't remember the last time my pulse was below 90. I have no idea what the rest of my metrics are.

12 more days to go, then time to catch up with the rest of the world. And writing, yes, much catch up with that. Maybe even good writing if I'm lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back