The Vampire and the Angel (closed for Nickissora)

I laid cuddled up in his arms resting. I was thinking the next day that we would get out, but he would have to change his appearance and hide his wings so that no one would find him. No doubt the owners would be determined to find him.
 
-He cuddled up close to her and sighed gently.-"So what do you do at the sex club?"-He asked her trying to remember and just thought.-
 
"I do a lot of things there." I said, "I fulfill men's fantasies in the role play rooms, occasionally I dance, and I am a bartender." Charlotte was a lifesaver to her boss if he was short handed. With her stamina she could do all the tasks and not get tired. Most of her clientele are wealthy businessmen, actors, athletes, and even politicians who are need to unwind and be their true selves without the voters seeing it. Unlike the other women, she could take severe abuse and is often brought in to soothe tense situations. Believe it or not she made the bouncer's job an easy one.
 
-He smiled.-"You sound busy...i am glad you get to enjoy your self."-He said closing his eyes holing her he fell asleep more tired then he thought maybe it was th emany sleepless nights he did have.-
 
I fell asleep with Shin. The next night, I made dinner for Shin. I made steak, salad, and potatoes. I got ready to go. I put on a tight black low cut dress with nothing underneath. I was sent a list from my boss on some clients who booked were booked for my services. There was Judge Edwin Walker, who loved me because he could do rough things that he could never do on a human woman. The second was an rock star named Kent Taylors, who liked to roleplay. Third was a new client, who was the CEO of a large corporation. I told Shin that if he wanted he could have some fun as well while he was there.
 
"Well...what would i be able to do?"-He asked curiously. not sure what she meant as he waited in her room with her for now. -"So what does the CEO like to do with you?"-He asked curious.-"What are the plans for the three...i never been in here before."-He said.-
 
It was Shin's first time, so I told him what I did as well as about the club. "The judge has always had the urge to be rough to female offenders, but of course he is not allowed to do so. He gets very very very stressed in regards to their crimes. I pretend to be the female offenders and he punishes me severely. With my vampiric abilities, I can take it unlike a human female. There is a rock star I usually attend to. He likes to roleplay. I often play a maid, a groupie, or anything else he can think of. In regards to the CEO, I have no idea yet what he is into. I will get you a girl. You can roleplay, do some bdsm, or even just fuck the girl that I am going to send you. Whatever you are in the mood for she will do it for you. I know of the perfect girl. Be right back, darlin."

On my way into the club, I overheard my co-worker Ginger complaining that he client canceled because he was caught by his wife. I called her over and gave her $3,000. "My boyfriend is new here and would like to play. Take really good care of him." I went to work. I went to Room 1 where Judge Morello was waiting for me. He looked especially stress. "Awww what's the matter, Sugar? Tell me what girl got you so upset and I will play her." I said sympathetically hugging him.

----------

(OOC: Temporary character)

Ginger
Age: 19
Appearance: http://content.wafflegirl.com/galleries/gthumb/0/261/261593_20133e2_770x2000.jpg

I was upset to find out that my client could not see me because his wife found out, but the bitch actually called and confronted me. He was exactly right about her treating him like dirt. I could hear her degrading him telling him that he is a pathetic worm and will always be one. Also, I could hear him being beaten by her. He was not lying about her being abusive either. It was a sad deal. I let him dominate me so that he could gain some power and even gain the courage to leave his wife. I was going to work the bar when Charlotte approached me. She gave me money to tend to her boyfriend while she worked with her clients. I gladly accepted.

Before meeting her, I always thought that vampires were evil. For a while, it made me and the other girls weary considering her appetites, but she kept them in check. Though she looked our age, she was centuries old and offered valuable advice in regards to relationships, money, and other issues. She was like a mother to us and protected us. Hell, we did not even need a bouncer. If there was a problem, it was handled by her.

I went to meet Shin and smiled when I saw him. There was a warm vibe to him. I was curious because I could feel he was not human, but not afraid. "Hi, I am Ginger." I said introducing myself to him.
 
-The judge walked to her room and entered.-"Well now if it isn't my favorite Lady how are you sweet hearts."-He kissed her cheek and smiled.-"So ready to play today...a girl tried to escape my court room and i had to bring her to my chambers."-He began to give a description of her and smiled.-"Think you can look like that she was being charged with Illegal prostitution and drugs."

---------------------

-Shin walked in to her friends room and blushed and smiled.-"Hey Ginger i am shin yes...um...so..what do you suggest for having some fun...i am not completely new at this but...i don't have much experience and want to learn a few things."
 
I smiled as the Judge kissed me and agreed to play the girl. I dressed as a prostitute. I picked out a very low cut red dress and did my makeup walking out to see him. We set up the scene as his chambers. I had handcuffs on to add more to the scene. "Let me go! I cannot go to jail!" I pretended to cry adding more to his fantasy.

------------

"Well, I could play out any fantasy you have. What would it be, honey? I could play a school girl, maid, sister, secretary, or anything else you could think of for us to play out." I showed him the costumes for each scenario.
 
"your fucking kidding what do you expect me to do to you in my chambers ."-When they rped them going there he gripped her hair and made her kneel down.-"You don't want jail time huh cunt." -He rubbed his cock to her lips.-"Open up slut."

------------------

"Well...i am a bit new at this....what would you suggest for fantasies....i have had just normal sex..."
 
I pretended to resist more. "N-No please you cannot do this! You are a judge and you would get into a lot of trouble." I took his cock into my mouth and subtly sucked his cock.

------------

"I had an idea." I said as I went to the closet and picked out a cheerleading costume. "I could play your sister, who is a cheerleader, and maybe you reveal how you have lusted for me. It can go either way. Consensual or Nonconsensual. That is up to you, darling." I put on the costume over my naked body.
 
"i will put you away for a long time now suck and stop your complaining slut."-He began to fuck her face gripping her hair.-
-----------------------

-Shin smiled a bit and thought.-"consent please..."-Shin thought about it he would enter to her room after the game they came from. Shin pretended to knock on the door.-"hey There Sis...um...great show during the game your doing well."
 
I sucked harder on the judge's cock. At first, I was having to conceal the pleasure he was giving to me. Client wise, he was my favorite considering he pushed me to my limits pain wise.

-----------

"Mmmm consensual it is." I said as I got ready for the scene. He knocked and I told him to come in. He was very shy about the scene, but I was able to work with it. He was coming off as the nerdy,awkward, shy yet very hot brother. That was something that was a major turn on for me. "Thanks, Shin. Is there something on your mind, my dear brother?" I said in character patting next to me on the bed so that he could join me.
 
-The judge fucked her mouth nice and hard. Deepening his cock in to her mouth groaning loudly.-
"good slut choke on that hard cock."
---------------------------------

-Shin sat next to her.-"Well...sis...i am a bit ashamed to admit it but...for some time now...i have had naughty fantasies about you...i mean...stuff i barely see my self doing but wanting to do to you."-He said and lightly nudged her.-"I don't know how to say it.."
 
He forced his cock deep into my mouth. I pretended to choke a little on it as he moved it deep within my throat. He had quite a bit of pent up aggression tonight. Someone must have really upset him.

-------------

I smiled and caressed his hand. "I have wanted you as well my dear brother." I said before leaning in to kiss him. I moved my hand to his cock and began to caress it. He was very hard.
 
"Yeah slut choke on it and take it deep."-He slapped her tits hard and moaned when she went all the way down.-

-------------------------------------------

-he groaned kissing back he blushed in a bit of embarrassment but he would be ok. He began to grind in to her gently her stroking his cock and his knee rubbing her pussy.-
 
As I sucked the judge off, I gave him a look that got him turned on all the more. It was a pleading look into his eyes as I took every inch of his cock. He loved that look so very much.

-----

I gasped in pleasure as he rubbed his knee against my pussy as we kept kissing back.
 
-The judge went all hog on her and gripped her hair and fucked her mouth deep and hard he groaned.-"GO on Surrender."-He came filling her mouth.-"Beg for your pussy to not be ravaged then present it slut."

-------------------------------------------
-Shin looked to her eyes and sighed a bit as he kissed her more grinding against her moaning softly.-"This is good sis please i want you to explore me first."
 
Charlotte swallowed the judge's cum and began begging him not to fuck her pussy as she bent over a desk offering it to him. Charlotte felt that letting her clients enact their darker impulses on her kept them out of a lot of trouble. The judge was by far her best client considering the pay.

--------

I smiled and began kissing down Shin's chest then down his stomach to his cock which I started to lick before taking it into my mouth to suck on.
 
-The Judge took her pussy and grabbed her hair and arms behind her and fucked her roughly and moaned.-"oh you slut shut up i know you like this treat ment whore."

---------------------------------------

-Shin moaned and looked to her eyes as he groaned and bit his lip a bit it felt so good.-"Oh my i...oh sis.."-He panted.-
 
My moans mixed with the pretend pleas for him to let me go as he slammed his cock in and out of me. I gave in. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" I cried out as he fucked me in wild abandon.

------

I sucked harder on Shin's cock taking pleasure in his moans.
 
-The judge suddenly rammed her ass hole nice and tight.-"Oh yeah slut lets pound this little shit hole back here make you scream beg for it slut."
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Shin groaned and pumped his hips as he came. It was unlike any other cum she had tasted and he blushed.-"Let me caress and make you feel pleasure."-He said and undressed her soon rubbing her pussy and sucked on her breasts.-
 
"Please fuck my ass, your honor." she moaned respectfully addressing her client. She ground herself into his thrusts taking his cock deep within her ass.

-------

I moaned loving the taste of his cum. It had a sweetness to it similar to candy or maybe even icing. I laid back moaning as he began to explore my body. I gasped and arched my body as he sucked on my breasts and slid his fingers into my pussy.
 
-He gripped hard and pounded her ass slamming his cock deep and hard in to her tight little hole.-
"Nasty slut you are going to be doing a lot of time with me and i will show you how to submit."
--------------------
-Shin fingered her harder and faster and licked her clit now enjoying her juices.-"Mmm it tastes good sis."
 
"Mmmm, I don't mind." I moaned lustfully as the judge fucked me harder and faster.

-----------

Shin's tongue felt so damn good as he licked my pussy. I writhed on the bed moaning louder. So much so that probably the other customers could hear me.
 
Back
Top