A Bi-Curious Girl and Tinder

mmarfox

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Posts
427
***I think I may have posted this in the wrong forum. Moderators, please move if necessary. If not, let me know where it belongs, and I'll move it best I can. Sorry for any mix up***


So, I'm surprised there aren't more stories like this. The story idea I have is directly based on a true story, and from what I've seen, this is a very common thing going on right now

A young gorgeous college girl has recently broken up with her asshole boyfriend. She has always had latent sapphic desires, but never acknowledged them, always putting them away when they were stirred up by thoughts and sights of the beautiful female form.

Her boyfriend also shunned away this idea in her head. His previous girlfriend left him for another girl, resulting in him hating the notion of anything lesbian.

Without his overbearing presence any more, she is free to introspectively find herself. She has always been a very horny girl and frequently views porn and masturbates.

It has been two months since her break up, and she has not been with anyone since. One lonely night, she decides to give Tinder a try (in case you don't know what Tinder is, it's a smartphone "dating app" that is more commonly used for people to simply hook up for sex). She chooses the women seeking men category. She looks for a while, overwhelmed with the number of guys and constant bombardment of cheesy one-liners and rude comments.

After a while, she has an idea, one that sparks an electric charge through her body and makes her heart skip a beat. She chooses the women seeking women category. Her heart races as she views profile after profile of young, attractive girls just like herself. She begins to "like" girls and soon has some "matches". She begins talking with a girl who has her full attention. She is dark, sexy, dominant...our main character is in lust for this girl.

They talk for a little while before deciding to meet up. They agree on a local spot, safe and neutral for both girls. Our main character arrives first and is nervous. When the girl from Tinder shows up, there is immediate electricity. They talk for a bit, but our main character has already subconsciously decided she wants this girl to have her way with her. They agree to go back to our main character's apartment.

They talk there for a while making small chit chat and innocent flirting. The Tinder girl makes frequent comments on how hot our main character is, and how she loves how innocent she is to all of this. She begins to close in on our girl, making her presence known. They stand in the kitchen, enjoying a simply drink when the Tinder girl goes in for the kill. She leans in and kisses her and pulls her to her by the waist. Our main character is completely lost in sexual desire now. She is drenched down there, and soon leads the tinder girl to her bedroom.

They caress, kiss, explore each others' bodies. The Tinder girl has that hunter's look in her eyes where she has her prey right where she wants her. She directs our main character to take her clothes off and get on the bed. She does. She spreads her legs and eats out her delicious, soaking wet pussy, making our girl find a place she never knew existed. She laps up her pussy, expertly playing with her clit. The Tinder girl puts her hand up to our main girl's mouth and tells her to suck her fingers. She does feverishly. The Tinder girl pulls the slick fingers back down between our girl's legs and begins playing with her ass.

Our main character LOVES anal stimulation. As the Tinder girl slides a finger in, she looses her mind. The Tinder girl finds a beautiful rhythm of sucking and fingering, pushing our girl over the edge with a massive orgasm. To our Tinder girl's surprise, our main girl is a squirter. She cums and cums in our girls mouth as she continues her rhythm of sucking and fucking. Over and over again, orgasms crash over her. She never knew she could feel like this.

After the final wave subsides, our girl wants to pleasure our Tinder girl, but she is told to wait. Our Tinder girl is on that time of the month, and tells her next time, she will let our girl please her.

They clean up, and our Tinder girl leaves. They keep in contact, and........


This is as far as it does in my head. Please note I am not a writer, although I have found I have a hidden talent for it. This was an impromptu rough draft. If you like it, or have constructive feed back, I would love to hear it. This is based on my current girlfriend's personal experience, so please be respectful with your responses.

- fox
 
Last edited:
You may need to invent a fake dating app, though. When you go to submit the story Laurel may see it as spam. Other dating sites or similar product names can't be used. (Like "I met her on E-harmony" or "Let's try our new Adam & Eve sex toy!")
 
Not a problem

Is this posted to the correct forum though? It seems like it might not be
 
I had a story idea based on the Foursquare app. Only I called it "Whore Square" in my idea. As far as I know, nobody ever wrote it.
 
Cool thank you then

I'll see where it goes then. I want to co-write it with her, and post my first story to the lit
 
A very nice idea.

What you could do next is that the main character and the Tinder girl keep in touch. The main character very much wants to meet the Tinder girl again. Seeing that the main girl keeps wanting to meet again, the Tinder girl wants to keep her on the hook and wanting. After a week or so passes and seeing that the main girl is getting desperate the Tinder girl decides that its time to strike once again. This time the main girl is called to the Tinder girls place. They hang out for a while and the Tinder girl gets the main one tipsy. Then she starts to verbally dominate her and tease her. The main girl has her hands cuffed behind her back and is made to pleasure the Tinder girl. Once the Tinder girl has had a few orgasms she decides to reward the main girl with some attention as well. The tinder girl eats her pussy and this time gets a vibrator out and pushes it into the main characters ass, intensifying the orgasm.

Other parts could include strap-on fucking etc etc. You can also add elements of romance where the main girl now wants the Tinder girl to be her gf and so on.....
 
Back
Top