The Good Student (closed to Spankmegirl23)

She looked up again at him and could tell he was in control as he talked then got up and raise the belt and told her "When you think you have been punished sufficiently, you will roll onto your back."She barely nodded before she felt him began to spank her with it and didn't stop after one slap each time the belt landed on her bare ass making it redder with each hit she cried out and buried her face in pillow so she wouldn't be to loud to have someone call the cops.Her body shudder with each slap her body moved as it want on she felt the pain but never been as wet as she was.

She felt him stop and she turn on her back feeling how red her ass was but she looked at him she knew he see the tears but she knew he seen the need and her nipples was hard.

She watched as the belt dropped and moved between her legs she cried out as he slid his hands under her touching her abuse skin and he squeezed as she felt his lips on her wet pussy she nearly lept off the bed as he began to lick and suck her body trembed and she moan out knowing she wouldn't last long she held on wanting to feel him lick a little bit longer before long.
 
Her moans and the way her body writhed as he lapped her clit was hugely exciting to him. His hands spread wide and clasped her buttocks again, squeezing hard. A long trembling groan rewarded him as he continued to lick. Less than a minute later, she started to tremble violently and came loudly, bathing his face in her juices. He spread his tongue wide, taking her sweetness into his mouth, feasting upon her.

She had barely quieted, when his desire for her overwhelmed him. Knowing she wanted to be fucked in new positions, he turned her body on her side. He raised her leg into the air as he straddled the leg she was lying upon. He shuffled forward, until he could push his cock down, setting it at her entrance. He nudged inside her, hungry for her warm tightness to envelope his cock.

He adjusted himself and pushed further. Setting her raised leg against his shoulder, he buried himself completely. Rocking his hips, he began to fuck her, enjoying the view this new position afforded.
 
The feel of his tongue and hands squeezing her ass made her moan and her body shudder with pleasure, She never felt so much pleasure in her marriage.He licked up and down her pussy in her hole she could feel her orgasm build and her body trembled as she cum loud and hard.

Before she clam down he turn her body lifting her one leg and he straddle her other leg as his cock pushed into her wet pussy she cried out feeling it inside her he moved a bit to adjusted the position and soon was pushing in and began to fuck her he felt so deep in her each time he push in she moan " yes harder" She lead back pulling his head down and she kissed him passion.
 
Shawn had seen this position in an online version of the Kama Sutra, splitting bamboo it was called, or something like that. And seeing Marie's reaction to it made him resolved to do some more research, and surprise her with something new as often as he could.

He held her leg up high and continued to pump into her cunt. He had a great view of her breasts as they heaved and bounced. He could feel his orgasm approaching, and slowed his pace a bit. Marie asked him why, and he replied that he didn't want to cum yet.

She laughed at him, and reminded him that this was a quickie. She cupped her breasts and pushed them together, saying she knew how to make him lose control. He laughed with her, but she was right. This hot babe playing with her breasts, rocking her hips against him, had his cock jetting cum inside her in under a minute.

He laughed again as he recovered, "You know me too well."

Marie giggled, carefree, as she got up and told him they needed to get dressed.

He watched as she walked naked to the bathroom for a minute, returning looking more refreshed, although he did see a little cum dripping down her leg. She bent low to slide her panties on, smearing the errant seed up her leg, the crotch of her panties wet. She saw him looking at her, and said she liked to feel him on her.

He stood and walked to her, giving her a deep kiss, saying he wished he could cover her. "Welllll," she smiled, taking her bra in hand. She knelt down in front of him, taking the cups of her bra and wrapping them around his cock. She began to jerk him, teasing, "Give me a big load Shawn, all into my bra, and I will wear it all day. Our little secret."
 
As he went on in and out of her she moan her tits moved as he pushed into her then he slowed down and she looked at him and asked why and he told her he didnt want to cum yet she laught telling him it was a quckie they didnt have alot of time she cupped her tits squeezing them together and cried out as he trusted deep and picked up his speed and soon cum together.

He said she knew him to well she giggled as she got up and told him they needed to get dressed.She went and put on her teacher clothes she felt his cum drip out of her she smiled over at him as she put her panties on.

As he kissed her he told her wish he could cover her she smiled and knee down stroking him pointing his cock at her chest she undid her shirt and stroked him as she told him give me a big load it be our little secret"She helped stroke him and soon he was cumming in her bra she moan and fixed it and button her shirt and watched him put his self free in his pants she kissed him and looked at him as a lover before she walked out and had to pretend he was just a student to her.

She left and went to school feeling his cum around her tit made her smiled sating mad her think of him.As she taught all day she stood and walked around and the time came the day was almost over but had 2 more classes her ass was sore now her tit was sticky but it was hot and as she watched him and other students entered and sat she sigh preparing to not let herself treat him diff then the rest of her student.And it was hard not to think of their time together just this morning.
 
His teacher was hot. His friends commented about her the same way they commented about some of the girls in school, except that Marie had that aura of experience that older women had. Shawn just smiled as they talked about her. He knew he had to keep silent, and it was so worth it.

He entered her class and looked over to her desk, catching her eye for just a second. He smiled, then looked away,taking his seat. He watched her as she lectured, knowing his cum was against her gorgeous full breasts. He noticed her wince a bit as she sat down and grinned broader.

He kept thinking, "you are gorgeous and sexy and hot, and you are mine."
 
As his class came in she seen him look over at her and smiled then turned away to sat,As she let them talk for a min before she started class she knew student talked how hot she was she didnt see it but their comments was not bad she shook her head looking around she seen he didnt join in she smiled and turn and began to talk and everyone dont the talking.

She talked a bit then thought she had not sat most of the down and assign them work and went to her desk and wince a bit as she sat trying not to show how sore it was she enjoyed it this morning but sating on it was sore she sigh looking at them work she let her thoughts think of this morning how he spank her with the belt over and over then licked her till she cum then enter her and fucked her her body felt so alive she couldn't believe how well he could hold off,Her husband never lasted more then 5 mins.

She was so in thought she didn't hear one her student Candy walk up to ask her a question she tried not to have an attitude with her as she have had to watch her almost dry hump Shawn on most days,After she return to her desk she fighted the edge to roll her eyes but she felt her self do it and out of corner of her eye seen him look up and smiled.

After class ended she dismissed the class and began to look over papers and seen Candy stop and lean over his desk showing him her tits and talked to him she tried to let it go then got annoyed and said "Days not over get you two get to your last class" She looked up Candy stood and said " sorry hes just so cute cant help it " Damn didn't she know it,she has seen how cute he could be she stood and nod " Please get to class both of you" She smiled and nodded and left.
 
"I should just break up with her," he thought. Candy was really beginning to irritate him. Her body was nowhere near as hot as Marie's, and for all the teasing, he knew she wouldn't put out. She was a cock tease, and that's all she ever would be, until someone married her. And that wasn't going to be him.

But, being her boyfriend, in name alone, did offer him an alibi. Why no, he wasn't fucking Marie's brains out. He was Candy's boyfriend.

But as Candy persisted, he caught Marie's eyeroll and had to grin. He wished he could have said, "See how I suffer for you?"

Marie told them to get to class and then left the room. His eyes followed her ass, knowing it was crisscrossed with red marks beneath her skirt. How was she going to hide that at home?

Candy looked at him as they walked out of the class, asking him, "would you like to do something this evening?"

"Push my cock down your throat," he said drily, earning him a disgusted slap.

He just smiled, knowing someone who would welcome it.
 
As they walked out Marie sat and heard Her ask what he would like to do this evening and she was not shock when he comment something dirty which she slap him for seeing her face she could tell she was just a tease.She bite my lip thinking how she would love to do that to him.

After school she sat in her office grading papers ,She sigh thinking she may not see him today she knew she could hide her red ass and mark on shoulder her never wanted sex if he did she was laying flat and he never took her shirt off.She looked at clock he will be at practice now.She rub the mark he made on her lower neck wishing she could show it off but she knew it was there that all that mattered.
 
Word of Candy's zlap got around quick. His teammates gave him grief about it, wanting to know what he had said. They laughed when he wouldn't tell them, guessing all sorts of things. He kept all the suggestions in his head, thinking Marie might do them All.

When practice was over and he had showered, he decided to see if she was still in her office. The light was on. Hechecked the hall, then pushed the door open. He slipped in and closed the door, locking it behind him. He watched Marie's eyes as he moved closer.
 
She heard the door and looked up to see Shawn walk in her office and seen him look the door she looked over his body as he moved closer she could tell he shower his body still wet .As he got closer she looked up into his eyes seeing need want love lust as he moved closer.

She knew there was still people was still in hall or rooms she knew he just left practice so some students may still be here. She squirm in her seat as he got closer and she pushed the chair back more till it hit a wall " Shawn..."
 
Every slow step he took towards her heightened the tension between them. He could feel his cock bulging in his pants. Each step increased the angle of his point of view, until he was staring down her blouse, knowing only a button or two separated him from seeing her bra, stained with his cum, and the luscious cleavage he ached to fuck.

He watched her squirm, and longed to see her naked beneath him. He heard her say his name, and remembered her panting it while he was fucking her. He stopped directly in front of her chair, his hips less than a couple feet from her face. "I want you Marie...," he breathed, "When can I see you?"
 
As he got closer she was breathing heavy he was looking at her down her body ,As he was in front of her talking she bite her lip his cock under his jeans was so close to her face she licked her lips then looked up at him " How bout tomorrow morning you have plans tonight"

She was wet just thinking of his cock she had give him a blow job before but dont till he cum that would have to change soon.She looked up at him " someone could knock"
 
"As you saw in class today, I have no plans tonight," he grinned.

He edged closer, seeing her lick her lips, "I locked the door and I have no plans right now."

He saw her eyeing the bulge in his pants. He undid the buckle of his jeans, and saw her eyes go wide as he unzipped, and pulled his hard cock out.

"What are your plans Marie?" he hissed softly.
 
She watch him undo his pants freeing himself her eyes wide as she tried to hear him.

She felt herself wanting to please him but they was at one place they couldn't get caught " Shawn we can't here put it away" she sworn in her seat seeing that cock that pleased her so well just this morning .She bite her lip looking away.
 
His eyes glazed over with want. Candy's disgusted slap had made him want this all the more with Marie. She loved him. She would give him anything he desired. And right now, he wanted her mouth.

He started to stroke his cock, whispering, "I'll be quick."

He reached one hand into her hair, turning her head to face him again. He continued to stroke his cock, bringing the tip to her mouth, hissing, "Take it Marie, take it."

Her lips parted and he eased the head into her mouth. Her eyes went wide and he began to slowly pump his cock in and out, gradually pushing deeper.
 
She seen him began to stroke himself and she sigh they was at the worst place.

She felt him turn her head his cock so close he told her he be quick she looked up at him but he pushed in telling her to take it her eyes wide as he pushed in deeper.She moan and began to suck him as he began to fuck her mouth.her body went into submit mode.her need to please him grew.
 
"Yessss," he hissed as he watched her lips slide up and down his cock. The only sound in the room was their labored breath and the wet slurping sound she made sucking him.

"Dee...deeper," he gasped, and inhaled sharply as she did, the head of his rod sinking into her throat. He gritted his teeth as he felt his cock swell. He gave a stranngled moan as he started to cum. Marie's eyes wwnt wide as her mouth was flooded with his semen, and down her throat.
 
When she heard him tell her deeper she moan relaxing her throat she pulled him closer taking him deeper and soon she was rewarded with him cumming down her throat her eyes went wide as he kept cumming and cumming but she swallowed all of it and he pulled out and she watched as he put him self away and she sigh

" If you have no plans than meet me in a hour" She looked up and stood feeling the wetness in her panties.
 
"She swallowed. She swallowed it all," he thought.

Stunned at her, he pulled back and stuffed his cock back into his pants. He immediately leaned down and kissed her, the scent of his cum strong in her breath. He whispered, "God Marie, is it possible you could be any sexier? You are perfect."

He listened to her, and replied, "Absolutely. Shall I bring us some dinner? What would you like?"

She answered and he smiled, "I will see you there then."

After another kiss, he went to the door and peaked out. The hallway was empty, so he slipped out. As he walked to his car, drove to a local Italian place, ordered and took their dinner to the hotel, he couldn't stop thinking about her. She was amazing, simply amazing, the sort of girl that is every guy's masturbatory dream.

He spoke out loud to himself as he entered the parking lot, "Marie, I want you and I will have you. I will impregnate you and I will marry you."
 
She smiled at him after he kissed her and walked out looking first she sigh she knew she should feel guilty but she didn't she felt alive, Her body felt great he give her all she needed and more.She clean up and headed home god she couldn't wait she was so wet after giving him the blowjob she needed to cum she had not enjoy a blowjob for awhile now but with Shawn she wanted to ,Wanted and need to pleases him.

She got home and cleaned up and made a quick meal putting it in the reg. then she showered and shaved then dressed in a black dress and sigh as her phone rang and it was her husband telling her he wouldn't be home tonight and be home tomorrow by supper he was behind on work she sigh but told him fine and hang up she smiled she kept her bedroom light on she knew her husband was seeing someone he never stayed at work but she didn't care really a few more months she be done and this was her house.She packed an over night pack if he couldn't stay she would.

She got to the hotel and smiled getting out she walked in to see him at the table food laying on it she smiled and looked at him and undressed and moved closer " I need you now and any way you could stay the night?Hes away"She smiled undressing him as she talked food could wait.
 
He had paced back and forth waiting for her. The blowjob she had given him an hour earlier had taken some of the edge off, but it seemed as though he wanted her more every day. He wasn't sure why, but she just felt hotter, if that was possible.

He was all smiles when she walked into the room. He walked immediately to her and showered her face with kisses. He complimented her, the black dress looking fabulous on her. He gestured towards the table, but was pleasantly surprised to see her slide out of the dress, and then her underwear. Her breasts swayed as she walked over to him and pulled his shirt off.

And yes, food would wait, and oh my yes, he would stay over with her. She knelt down in front of him as she lowered his pants and boxers. He stepped out of them, as she stood, his cock jutting out towards her.

He pulled her against him for a kiss, his cock lying between them, throbbing against her belly. "Sooo," he teased, "what exactly do you need from me, right now?"
 
Last edited:
After she undressed him he pulled her closer his hard cock against her belly she bite her lip and looked up at him " I want you to lift me and fuck me against the wall i want hard and fast please" She lean over kissing his neck rubbing herself on him and smiled.And pulled him closer to him for a passion kiss.
 
He groaned as he felt her warm lips against his neck and her full breasts rubbing against his abs. He tilted his head down until his lips met hers. Her mouth opened to his, inviting his tongue to enter her, just as she had invited him to fuck her hard.

He crouched down a little, reaching his hands down, clasping just under the cheeks of her ass. He straightened his legs and lifted her from the floor. Her legs naturally parted around him and he took a step and pressed her back against the wall. Marie shivered briefly at the sensation of the cool wall against her skin. Her arms circled his neck as he looked down and tilted his hips. The head of his cock met the slick skin between her legs. He pressed and felt his member glide over her furrow, but not enter her. Marie whimpered at him, as he pulled back again and pressed. This time, he found her opening and the head of his cock popped inside her.

The both shuddered as he pushed deep inside her, his cock pinning her to the wall. They looked into each other's eyes as he began to fuck her. Her body bounced against the wall with each thrust, forcing his cock deeper inside her. It only took a few strokes before he found the right angle and rhythm. He began to put his muscle into his thrusts, as though somehow he could force his cock deeper. Marie began bouncing against the wall with greater force.

Her big tits also bounced now, striking Shawn's chest. He growled at the sensations. He felt her pulling him to her, her lips on his chest, biting and sucking his skin. Her nails bit into his skin, only goading him to fuck her harder. She wanted it , and he would give it to her...
 
She felt his hand move down over her body to her ass and lifted her she gasp and her legs went around him she moan as he pressed her against the wall her arms around his neck she wanted this wanted him so bad, The last year her husband always just wanted her on bottom when he did want sex and he was never rough and she needed it,She cried out as she felt him push his cock in her wet pussy.

Her body was on fire as he pushed deeper in her each inch makes her moans louder,her body on fire. They looked in each other eyes as he began to fuck her against the wall each thrust getting harder and faster and she rocked her hips with him wanting it needing it.

Her tits bounce as she moved with him and her nails digging at his neck moaning harder and cried out as he did and she moan trying to hold back but after blowing him hour ago she was so much more ready to cum " I'm going to cum" She told him and her nail marked him harder as she scream out and cum hard.
 
Back
Top