I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Its the same for me too. Looking for a lady to chat secretly.
I am well-behaved and have good life but still want to wander little bit on the wilder side.
Hope I get someone.

Rare Time Alone Tonight

I'm going to be alone in a hotel room tonight starting about 9:30 P.M. EST. I'm in Virginia and on a brief overnight business trip. I'm a 48 year old, happily married man who just can't resist your forbidden fruit. If you're a lady who also enjoys secretive chat or being the secret of a mature married man, I look forward to your message.

Since I have rare alone time I'm open to voice chat too. My Yahoo id is T_Cruiser

A Few Nights To Myself

I'm going to be alone in a hotel room tonight starting about 9:30 P.M. EST. I'm in Virginia and on a brief overnight business trip. I'm a 48 year old, happily married man who just can't resist your forbidden fruit. If you're a lady who also enjoys secretive chat or being the secret of a mature married man, I look forward to your message.

Since I have rare alone time I'm open to voice chat too. My Yahoo id is T_Cruiser

I'm on travel and in a hotel by my lonesome tonight (Monday) as well as the next two nights. Message me if you're a lady up for some secretive mischief.

Tuesday Night Bump

I'm on travel and in a hotel by my lonesome tonight (Monday) as well as the next two nights. Message me if you're a lady up for some secretive mischief.

I'm looking forward to our secret chat. Message me if you're that lady who enjoys playing in secret too.

Yahoo id is T_Cruiser

Long Time, No Bump

Message me here or in Yahoo if you're a lady who may enjoy the discreet chat that leads to a cyber affair.

Rare Alone Time Bump

Good morning from my vacation cottage. I'll have some rare alone time this day or twoso if you're a lady who enjoys secret chat please message me here or in Yahoo.

The bump because it's been awhile.

Message me if you re a lady who might enjoy some clandestine chat with a mature married man. I'm well behaved in real life but can't resist misbehaving in cyber space. My Yahoo ID is T_Cruiser

Looking for interesting convo ;)

I would love to ease your boredom while you're on those long business trips.
I don't have a yahoo message but I'd love to know more about you.
xx g

I would love a secret chat friend that my wife knows nothing about too if any lady here is interested in striking up a conversation then feel free to message me.

Hi all, going to horn in here if it's alright. 56yo mwm here, would really like an online chat friend. A woman around my age would be great, chat about anything, our secret.

My wife (brunette, big tits) is out with her best friend (blonde, big tits). Which one should I jack off to?

Back