How does the bottom usually get off?

As a bi male and a bottom, I never had a boyfriend, just friends that want to get off and move on. This is ok with me because when, I am with a guy am very submissive and slutty. I get great pleasure from draining the guy completely. Then later,I get off.
 
Thank you Severusmax for the compliment. I try be as fun as I possibly can. I have done many thinks to please the top
 
I dated one guy that lost interest after having an orgasm. He and I were good friends or I wouldn't have been with him again. I had him watch me while I rode an 8 in dildo saying fuck me daddy, masturbated into my hand and ate it.
 
I can only speak of a couple times but must say the thought of me cumming never crossed my mind. The only thing I could see or think about was the cock and guy I was serving and my reward was what the felt in and on me. Not until much later did I jerk off to the memory.
 
As a sub bottom, it is usually up to the top or tops to allow me or not to play with myself while they are there. Most of the time, they have me in a chastity cage so I can not touch myself. Most recently I was bound while the guys took turns on me. Afterward, one of the guys said he would jerk me off, they made roll up with my legs over my head, almost upside down. He then jerked me into my own face and mouth.
 
As a sub bottom, it is usually up to the top or tops to allow me or not to play with myself while they are there. Most of the time, they have me in a chastity cage so I can not touch myself. Most recently I was bound while the guys took turns on me. Afterward, one of the guys said he would jerk me off, they made roll up with my legs over my head, almost upside down. He then jerked me into my own face and mouth.


Nice what fun
 
I've a friend who I see maybe once or twice a year. He likes me to work his bottom with my fingers or a dildo. I give him the occasional stroke, and strokes himself occasionally, but its the stimulation of his anus and prostrate that takes him most of the way.
 
When bottoming i almost always cum from sex, if not then its time to get him up again that keep on trying!
 
Addmitting I am a Bottom

I'v been told to answer for myself. Paul has me jerk off onto his naked crotch or on to his bare ass or into my palm then eat it up he says any one will do the things he has me do with a hard on and there really horny but some one who dose these things after they have just gotten off really wants it and is a true bottom
 
Depends on the context of what is meant by "bottoming", but often there is an overlap. I intend to try, as an experiment, NOT worrying about my own orgasm while getting it in the butt. See what comes of simply taking what comes....after all, orgasm can happen later if necessary, or it might happen during the act. I'm gonna focus on enjoying the passive role and making it more consciously submissive on my part. See how it affects the experience, for good or ill.
 
I was just about to say that there did not seem to be many tops who knew how to fuck a man. You really have to hit that prostate guys, If you are jerking his cock at the same time, you need to wait until the prostate orgasm starts before you let him cum from penile stimulation or you will ruin the orgasm.

By my third visit to my local gay bar, the word had gotten out and I was able to bring home someone young and beautiful every weekend.
 
I usually cum as a bottom anyway. The feeling of him being inside me drive me wild.

If I don't cum during sex, the top will finish me off. None of my partners are selfish, they always ensure I cum too.
 
USUALLY... I don't think much about my cock when I'm bottoming. Sometimes I will cum from the anal stimulation alone, but most of the time it's just stimulation overload the whole time and almost like a full-body "high" if the top knows what he's doing (or if I'm in control). A good fucking makes me feel euphoric from the point of first full insertion, through the ride, while he's unloading inside me, and until he pulls his cock out of me. Each of those "stages" has me in excited anticipation for different reasons. If I dont cum during, I may jerk off or have home jerk me off or blow me to completion... And believe me, it doesn't take long.

Side note: The HOTTEST thing that has ever happened to me, without a doubt... A guy I was hooking up with was coming during his lunch break to meet me in a hotel. We had fucked earlier that morning and he popped a butt plug in me after he came in my ass and left without me getting off. When he came back, I was wearing only a jock strap and a t-shirt to greet him at the door and he proceeded to throw me onto the bed, push my jock to the side and start blowing me. I came very quickly in his mouth. Without swallowing, he flipped me onto all fours and pulled the plug out leaving me gaping a bit and spit my own cum into my ass. Now, with two loads in my ass he fucked me until he unloaded in my ass again. He then grabbed a large dildo and worked my ass for a long time, hitting my prostate perfectly until I came so hard into my jockstrap that I nearly blacked out! You should've seen the mess I left from the 3 loads being fucked into my ass afterward... HOT!
 
I agree with some posts above. When I am ridding a nice hard cock or getting taken from behind, I am too busy loving having a cock fill me up to worry.
 
I love bottom. The incredible feeling of him pressing into me....me opening for him. I can't explain how amazing that feels as he enters me. I am into pleasing him. I've cum from just his cock stroking my prostrate. But most of the time as my ass is pleasing him , I'm not even hard! I love it though! Giving my ass up to another man is a way to please him. To have him cum insideme is why I do it.
 
Back
Top