Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good_morning_1.gif

During the day works for me also ... tonight we're hoping to get our hair cut :rolleyes: So I don't know how much I'll be on this evening. If ya'll both are on during the day, someone holler at me because I don't pay attention to who's on or not while I'm working :eek:

-settles on down in, uncorks a bottle of white zinfandel and offers to all- Evenin all

Evening :kiss: Good thank you, giving thought to going to bed soon though, all tired out :eek:

I'm going to soak in a bubble bath here in about 15 min. I usually read a book while soaking, but lately I've not found any that hold my interest. I did pick up an audio book to listen to in the truck on my way to work... maybe I'll dash out there and... nah, it's too cold. lol... I'll just soak. :eek:

I'm going to soak in a bubble bath here in about 15 min. I usually read a book while soaking, but lately I've not found any that hold my interest. I did pick up an audio book to listen to in the truck on my way to work... maybe I'll dash out there and... nah, it's too cold. lol... I'll just soak. :eek:

awwwwww:) That does sound great though, just a nice hot relaxing soak in bubbles :)

Eeeeeeek! That's never a fun time at all :( Hopefully it'll smooth out again soon though :kiss:

It's a long story, needless to say, what was promised to me wasn't delivered because the higher power said nope. . .eh. I've given her six months to make me happier. lol :rolleyes:

I'm off to my bath. :kiss:

Just dropping by to say hello!!Sorry i didnt get by last night.....but better late than never so they say...whoever "they" is???:D

It's a long story, needless to say, what was promised to me wasn't delivered because the higher power said nope. . .eh. I've given her six months to make me happier. lol :rolleyes:

I'm off to my bath. :kiss:

Yupyup :) Dont let them push you about just to make themselves look good

enjoy sweetie :rose::kiss:

**Stopping by to leave {{{{{{{{{{{{{Red}}}}}}}}}}}some :rose:'s :kiss:'s & some of my favorite chocolate.** Hope you're well GF:cattail:

Hello Everyone:D
{{{{{{MSH2}}}}Hiya Handsome:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back