New faces, come say hello....

couple

Hello, we are not new here. Been around for years.
Just been caught up in life and haven't been participating as much as we'd like.
Always interested in meeting other open minded couples to play or chat with.
We would love to hear from you all.

Hello everyone ~~

Hello everyone ~~

I'm new here.. and loving it so fare...
I am observing kinda... haha..
Anywho ^^ nice to meet you all..
it would be great to talk to someone,
who have experience in this kind of stuff..
Hm.. to gain knowledge.. 😁
I'm called Diya.. and by the way,
turning 26 this January 7th yay!

Hello

Hello and thank you. I am a happily married 45 yr old women. My husband and I are very sexual beings and have an adventurous sex life. I love erotic stories, being turned on by hard cocks, and squirting cum (mine and his). My favorite pleasures right now (they change every few months) are reverse cowgirl, masturbating with a vibrator, being spanked, and sucking my husband's dick (that is always one of my favorite things). I like to get hot and bothered until I just have to get fucked. Your stories and posts will light my fire and for that I say thank you in advance.

new

as a lot, i`m also new, scrolling the board and reading great stories already a few weeks, i`m peaking in to say hi ... *waves, hi

My hubby doesnt approve to go into detail so all i can say is that i love to have a red butt now and then :D

Hi all! New on this site.

Just registered in preparation for submitting some stories I've been working on. This was the first board that caught my interest, and this is my first post here.

But I'm *not* new to Female Domination! I can remember chaining myself to my bed at age 14. I didn't know any dominant girls, so I had to leave one hand free to molest myself and masturbate.

Finally got into submitting to real Dominatrices 19 years ago, met my Goddess 16 years ago, first Dominatrix I dared to confess my basic scene to: She makes me submit to hours of penis torture, with a crop or electric shocker, before allowing me to worship her panties. Endless variations from that theme have kept us both high for 16 years now.

Just registered in preparation for submitting some stories I've been working on. This was the first board that caught my interest, and this is my first post here.

But I'm *not* new to Female Domination! I can remember chaining myself to my bed at age 14. I didn't know any dominant girls, so I had to leave one hand free to molest myself and masturbate.

Finally got into submitting to real Dominatrices 19 years ago, met my Goddess 16 years ago, first Dominatrix I dared to confess my basic scene to: She makes me submit to hours of penis torture, with a crop or electric shocker, before allowing me to worship her panties. Endless variations from that theme have kept us both high for 16 years now.

Welcome and hope you guys enjoy .

Starting Experimenting

I am just out of college, currently a professional ballerina. My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, but planning to live together again once he can get a job near the company I work for. We have just recently decided to experiment a little more with BDSM, and I guess I'm looking for a little guidance on where to start? We both have some pretty specific fantasies, so obviously we want to try those, but I feel like there are so many options that wouldn't even occur to me! Is there a good place to find new things to try?

I am just out of college, currently a professional ballerina. My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, but planning to live together again once he can get a job near the company I work for. We have just recently decided to experiment a little more with BDSM, and I guess I'm looking for a little guidance on where to start? We both have some pretty specific fantasies, so obviously we want to try those, but I feel like there are so many options that wouldn't even occur to me! Is there a good place to find new things to try?

Filling out a BDSM check list might be a good way to see what is out there. You can find plenty of them online. Have your bf fill out one too, then compare and contrast to see how your interests line up. Or maybe just read stories here to get ideas. :)

Welcome to Lit! :rose:

Hello! I am new to this name but not the site. I've been reading literotica for about 15 years. I am married. I will often log in and try for a while ... then give up to try to put this desire aside. I usually make my way back. I am 48 and not "picture perfect". I've read so much I truly just want my mind fucked .... and my body would like a bit too:). Look forward to chatting!

*me

Hello everyone! I've been a member for a short time, mostly spending time in the chat rooms. I figured that I may as well pop in here and introduce myself.

My name's Sarah, obviously given the screen name I picked. I guess you'd call me a domme. I'm still figuring out the terminology. I honestly always knew I was sexually dominant, but I previously thought BDSM was all whips, handcuffs, spankings and other things I have little to no interest in.

As for what I am into, I'm bisexual but lean towards a preference in women, although I do enjoy men. I get off on power and control and I'm a bit of a sadist. Despite that, I'm a friendly and down to earth girl in day to day life. On a non-sexual, personal level, I'm in my mid 20's, in college, I recently ended a horrible relationship.

Aside from that, I can't really think of much else to say here. So... Yeah. Hi.

Welcome new members

Hope you enjoy your time here. Making new friends and expanding your knowledge,and just have fun

Nobody "needs to" turn their messages on.

If you want private message and you haven't found out how to enable them yet, explore the User CP (User Control Panel).

HelloMy name is Mightygrey I have been in the BDSM lifestyle for many years. I recently got involved with a Dream girl.
A little about myself:: I am 60,widowed and Have a very high sex drive. I met my Dream girl thur Fetlife.
Her name is Angi, She asked if I would be her Daddy and she would be my sub/slave/baby-girl. We have tried many things since we have been together and are coming up with more all the time. I have fallen head over heels for My baby-girl and she loves it
Any one want to know more just drop me a line

Behold The Enigma~ :D

Hi there everyone,

so... I Am certainly not a newbie into the kinky lifestyle. ;D You will eventually get to know Me better; but firstly I'd like to point out, that I AM NOT seeking any kind of intimate relationship with anyone. I Am here just to read, talk and share. :)

As I said, I have registered here largely to consult any My thoughts/ideas/opinions with you guys. :) As for Me, probably I'm going to have many questions, also I'd like to contribute My opinions eventually, as for the other askers. ^^

Hi there everyone,

so... I Am certainly not a newbie into the kinky lifestyle. ;D You will eventually get to know Me better; but firstly I'd like to point out, that I AM NOT seeking any kind of intimate relationship with anyone. I Am here just to read, talk and share. :)

As I said, I have registered here largely to consult any My thoughts/ideas/opinions with you guys. :) As for Me, probably I'm going to have many questions, also I'd like to contribute My opinions eventually, as for the other askers. ^^

Welcome to the naughty folds

Pun intended

Hey everyone, I'm Kara, 23 yrs old, inexperienced switch. Are there many other switchs on here? I have very recently discovered an apparently well hidden dominant side and would be really interested to compare experiences. For example, does it throw you off to "switch" with the same person? I was chatting with another switch who tried that and it felt totally bizarre to me - definitely a big no. And how does it feel to go from one extreme to the other? Also just generally interested in other people's sexuality - do you think it's harder to find a sub or a dom? I seem to be much pickier with doms, although that may just be because my tastes and fantasies aren't quite so refined on that side?

Hey everyone, I'm Kara, 23 yrs old, inexperienced switch. Are there many other switchs on here? I have very recently discovered an apparently well hidden dominant side and would be really interested to compare experiences. For example, does it throw you off to "switch" with the same person? I was chatting with another switch who tried that and it felt totally bizarre to me - definitely a big no. And how does it feel to go from one extreme to the other? Also just generally interested in other people's sexuality - do you think it's harder to find a sub or a dom? I seem to be much pickier with doms, although that may just be because my tastes and fantasies aren't quite so refined on that side?

Hello MI :)
You might like the Switching thread. <~~ Click on that, it's a link to the thread. And welcome to the boards :)

Back