Clearly the Allure has Won!

My favourite thread has new life again.
Oh happy days.
A reason to get out of bed once more. Not sure about needing to put my pants on though....
Look as gorgeous as always.

Late at night... I am lost in my covers, come rescue me please;)

The ache between my legs is too much to bare, who will save me from this awful situation?

Fresh from the bath,
Slippery from the fantasies,
Tipsy from the wine,
Lusty from the erotica,
Achey from the memories

(Not sure why my photos are all upside down, sorry)

I would love to help you with your awful situation!

I don't normally do this but I need to vent for a minute.
I am home from a date and feel hurt because even after an evening of good conversation he had the nerve to tell me I was too tall. I was enjoying dinner and thought he was cute even, not so cute in the manners department though! His loss. Most of the time I love being tall, but there are days when I wish I was cute and petite.

I was feeling disappointed but am over that now and want to enjoy myself before I fall asleep.. I am half undressed and happen to like my choice of underwear tonight. So I will get to enjoy them and share a peek with you guys too💋

Wow! That looks so hot. Love the stockings and definitely those underwear. I'm glad you were in a sharing mood the night you took those. ;)

The ache between my legs is too much to bare, who will save me from this awful situation?

Fresh from the bath,
Tipsy from the wine,
Lusty from the erotica,
Achey from the memories

Very sexy photos

MMmmmmm....sweetheart....your body and the thoughts that you put in my head are absolutely stunning and delectable... I could spend hours devouring you and making all of your wants and desires come true....

:rose:

Fresh from the bath,
Tipsy from the wine,
Lusty from the erotica,
Achey from the memories

What memories are you achey from? Let me lie with you and listen to your memories and fantasies while I rub your slippery spot and encourage for lustiness. :kiss:

There is something about music and the deep bass that can be felt throughout your body.

I am at a Guns And Roses concert pretending I am 20 years younger with an old friend. While we are waiting for the main act, a band I know nothing about is playing and the base is making my seat vibrate. I can feel it deep between my thighs and up in my inner lips. I am already wet and aching, can't help but wish I had a man to sneak away to washroom with for a hot quickie to take over my body!

I have a little egg with remote control that I may insert near the end of the show so when I get home, my panties will be sopping and my release will be so strong. I love that!

There is something about music and the deep bass that can be felt throughout your body.

I am at a Guns And Roses concert pretending I am 20 years younger with an old friend. While we are waiting for the main act, a band I know nothing about is playing and the base is making my seat vibrate. I can feel it deep between my thighs and up in my inner lips. I am already wet and aching, can't help but wish I had a man to sneak away to washroom with for a hot quickie to take over my body!

I have a little egg with remote control that I may insert near the end of the show so when I get home, my panties will be sopping and my release will be so strong. I love that!

Thats so sexy PM. Please, for everyone whos concerned, do what you must :kiss::devil:

Please share a picture of your wet panties.

I want more of this

Fresh from the bath,
Tipsy from the wine,
Lusty from the erotica,
Achey from the memories

I want more of this

I want you mouth. Your long legs, your sexy belly

I will rip the sheets off the bed and bind you with same to keep you mine . . . I'm like an animal in deep lust. I want to cinsure you, drink you in and gooble you up

Jazz festival in Detroir. I'm hopped on polyrythims, harmonies, counter rythims and I want to turn you side ways like Picasso. Insept every inch of you and discover how you tick

Last edited:

It's very sexy indeed. I wish I could have been there with you, and had been given the remote control, so I could tease you with the egg all night long ;)

Id love to be there with you..Id give you much more than an egg to help soak those panties of yours!

Being 6 feet tall (well almost, 5'11 and 3/4 barefoot) has some advantages but also many disadvantages.
Take this 'dress' for example! The packaging has it nicely nestled beneath the model's bum, but clearly the same doesn't go for me! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 43
Being 6 feet tall (well almost, 5'11 and 3/4 barefoot) has some advantages but also many disadvantages.
Take this 'dress' for example! The packaging has it nicely nestled beneath the model's bum, but clearly the same doesn't go for me! ;)

It nestles quite nicely

I prefer that look than how you describe it on the packaging.

Seems quite advantageous to me :devil:

Being also tall

I understand but lets just add a matching mini and call it a date! Where have a the tall ladies gone? Love the pics especially in that dress!

Back