Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...a little wet

asheliz19 said:
How can I get involved in this little game? You guys make me a little wet every time I read this thread. Thanks for the compliments on my breasts. I took these pics for my ex a few months ago and figured I may get some enjoyment showing other people. The messages I've recieved and the posts I've read have been really nice. Thank you!

asheliz:

Continue to post pics and replies and you'll have plenty of game time! Too bad for you ex!

SxRx

Picture Perfect

Susan2002:

You have lovely, beautiful breasts! Their size, shape, form and proportion are just about perfection! You initial pic post with your right breast was incredible. The way your long, dripping wet locks draped around the white orb of your breast, framing your pouty, dark nipple, so inviting. I'm blowing a kiss now. :rose:

I must also compliment you on your web/cam. skills. Your picture post was exactly sized and your thumbnail click worked so well too! Beautiful breasts and nipples, brains, computer skills. Folks, we have a nipplethreadland rising star!

SxRx

Dear IrezumiKiss . . .

You quoted: "You must just acknowledge deep in your heart of hearts that people are supposed to fuck. It is our main purpose in life—all of those activities—playing the trumpet, vaccuming the carpet, reading mystery novels, eating chocolate mousse, are just ways of passing time until you can fuck again." ― Cynthia Heimel . . . and here's something similar:

"We live from one fuck to the other." ―Henry Miller, from "Sexus"

Hi Susan,

Beautifull breasts, hours of pleasure and fun to be had!
An the stories are extremely well written too!
Lucky Michael, is all I can say,
check your pm's

Love,

L.

Susan2002 said:
This is my first attempt at posting a picture - I hope it works!
(Click on image for larger view)

asheliz19 said:

Well, I wish someone would play with them. Please message me. I have yahoo.....we can get a little naughty if you want;)

IrezumiKiss said:
Interesting and beautiful thread, this.
Suscribing. :heart:

Ladies,
I welcome you and am delighted for your sensual and colourful contributions to the 'darling' of threads. As you can see, the nipplesters are a wonderful and very appreciative collection of eyes, minds and words. ~Enjoy~
JM

The Threadmistress Welcome!

Susan2002, asheliz19, Irezumikiss:

Fortunate are you three! Not only on your own merits, but to receive such a welcome from our own mistress is a good omen indeed. BTW, three is my lucky number - perhaps this brings to mind a wickedly naughty thought percolating in my loins! :D

Susan2002: my, my, my. If your post and pics were not enough, I also read your Lit. stories. All I can say is my monitor was smokin'! Nursie, I wouldn't mind a little 'hand' with something during your next rounds! :p

SxRx

MilkFountain said:
You quoted: "You must just acknowledge deep in your heart of hearts that people are supposed to fuck. It is our main purpose in life—all of those activities—playing the trumpet, vaccuming the carpet, reading mystery novels, eating chocolate mousse, are just ways of passing time until you can fuck again." ― Cynthia Heimel . . . and here's something similar:

"We live from one fuck to the other." ―Henry Miller, from "Sexus"

I prefer making love for long, tender, mutually pleasing hours in which my partner and I become so engrossed in our shared experience that boundaries of self completely dissolve. Time ceases to exist, and there is no world except that of our two entwined bodies. All senses become one. Thoughts become dissolved in shared emotions. Orgasm means brief death, followed by rebirth through cuddling and re-arousal.
A fuck is fine, but the pleasure ends with the orgasm and tends to be one dimensional. Sharing of body fluids is definitely not as pleasurable as total sharing of self.

What a great thread!

The perfect nipple? Wow. I have always loved them all. But if I had to narrow it down...

A medium areola. Darker pink. Quick to harden from the slightest attention. I love gently rubbing my wife's while she sleeps with the palm of my hand, and feeling it tighten and grow under the feather light tough of my palm. I can go to sleep smiling just from that. :)

The erect nipple should have some size, without being too long. Large enough when tight and hard to be able to fit a clamp or string jewelry with enough nipple still available to manipulate.

Hey, thanks for making me think about it in so much detail. I may have to go wake the misses, LOL

NippleFreak . . .

NippleFreak said:
I prefer making love for long, tender, mutually pleasing hours in which my partner and I become so engrossed in our shared experience that boundaries of self completely dissolve. Time ceases to exist, and there is no world except that of our two entwined bodies. All senses become one. Thoughts become dissolved in shared emotions. Orgasm means brief death, followed by rebirth through cuddling and re-arousal.
A fuck is fine, but the pleasure ends with the orgasm and tends to be one dimensional. Sharing of body fluids is definitely not as pleasurable as total sharing of self.

What you describe here above is, for me, a fuck. (Why quibble semantically? I'm a writer, thereby admiring another's paucity of words that ring true and speak worlds. Why overstate the obvious?)

Besides, you missed the heart of Henry Miller's words . . . the nearly ever-present, ever-lasting need to do all you stated, and more.

Last edited:
SxRx said:
Susan2002, asheliz19, Irezumikiss:

Fortunate are you three! Not only on your own merits, but to receive such a welcome from our own mistress is a good omen indeed. BTW, three is my lucky number - perhaps this brings to mind a wickedly naughty thought percolating in my loins! :D

Susan2002: my, my, my. If your post and pics were not enough, I also read your Lit. stories. All I can say is my monitor was smokin'! Nursie, I wouldn't mind a little 'hand' with something during your next rounds! :p

SxRx

Espeacially for you SxRx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back