Man trench coat flashing with huge genitilia

Fatcock222

Virgin
Joined
Aug 22, 2014
Posts
4
I would really like to see someone put together a really good male trench coat flasher who targets women to flash his abnormally large junk at.
 
there needs to be more to it than that...

does it lead to sex? arrest? sex then arrest? arrest then sex? sex then arrest then more sex?

are we looking at how the women react?

or how it affects the flasher?
 
Maybe something like an older guy who gets off on flashing younger women and the shocked and disgusted looks on their faces. Never leading to sex or arrests though. And hes almost professional at flashing and somehow he always gets away.
 
I think it would be awesome, if he gets nabbed by a group of women who have their way with him. (CFNM-style) *nods*
 
Honestly, the only part of this that appeals to me is when you said "professional," like this guy is some sort of Arsene Lupin of showing his dick to women, and the whole story is some sex farce mystery where Inspector Justine Ganimard just can't catch the Gentleman Flasher Lupin. He's so skilled that he can expose himself to women without them even realizing it until later.
 
Serial flasher. Never caught. But there is something distinctive enough about him that the police are sure it is always the same man (large cock, or plaid raincoat, or silly hat, or whatever). And his "bend" as discussed below.

A team is assigned to investigate him: two detectives, a man and a woman. As they investigate sightings, compile evidence, interview witnesses, the woman comes to admire his skill at eluding capture, his touch of class at avoiding being seen by children (he targets only adult women), and his daring.

She is also intrigued by descriptions of his cock: witnesses consistently cite a distinct bend to the left. This gives her a secret thrill: nobody knows but she herself that her clit is slightly deformed, being on the right side of her pussy. No ordinary man has ever been able to stimulate it during penetration. But this flasher, maybe, just maybe, could finally do what no other lover has managed to do.....
 
Or, if my previous suggestion is too oddball, you could write this as a first-person from the perspective of the flasher. The drama would be his own internal conflict: he knows that it is wrong, but he can't help himself. What does he do to try stop himself? How did he get this way? Can he find a cure? It could be a taut internal-dialogue thriller.

In fact, you could do the whole thing in a Holden Caulfield type of inner thought style. Call it "The Flasher In The Rye."
 
His gear is abnormally large because... it's not real, not really human. It's an ET alien parasite with a mind of its own. An alien mind. The mystery for humans is, why does it need exposure? The police have hints as to its alien nature, so they call in noted fringe scientists -- whose basic research requires more exposure, by naked experimenters simulating the original perp. All those indecent exposure reports -- how many are of the alien-infested perp, and how many are of the researchers?
 
Back
Top