Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

didn't suck but I did stroke a nice cock today. I was at the gym in the shower this afternoon. A 40ish man came into the shower next to me and was washing his body and his cock, I got half hard and watched as he grew erect. I stroked my cock and he did the same to his. then her reached over and grabbed my cock. I was so hard so I began stroking his cock until we came on each other. Wish I had time to suck him.

didn't suck but I did stroke a nice cock today. I was at the gym in the shower this afternoon. A 40ish man came into the shower next to me and was washing his body and his cock, I got half hard and watched as he grew erect. I stroked my cock and he did the same to his. then her reached over and grabbed my cock. I was so hard so I began stroking his cock until we came on each other. Wish I had time to suck him.

Great story, did you arrange to meet again?

Yes I have!

I got the guy off and swallowed. For the first time I was able to deep throat a guy. I am not sure it easy wrth the effort, the deep throat8ng that is.

I find my desire to suck cock comes and goes. Right now I have satisfied the desire. It will probably be a month or so before I need to do it again. But the day will come.

I got the guy off and swallowed. For the first time I was able to deep throat a guy. I am not sure it easy wrth the effort, the deep throat8ng that is.

I find my desire to suck cock comes and goes. Right now I have satisfied the desire. It will probably be a month or so before I need to do it again. But the day will come.

Did you cum too? Would you like to?

I think I've got some cock lined up for the weekend. :cool:

It's always worth the effort to hear him moan with pleasure as I feel his balls pressed against my chin and his cock in my throat.

Today...

I had the luck to get this fella tied down to my table top and have my way with him.

A good time was had by all. (Sorry for the small image; it's the 100 kb rule in affect.)

Rags

Last edited:
Fun

I had the luck to get this fella tied down to my table top and have my way with him.

A good time was had by all. (Sorry for the small image; it's the 100 kb rule in affect.)

Rags

Did you make him suck your cock too! Would be a shame to deprive him of such a nice one

YES, I sucked cock today! đź’—

I went to an adult bookstore in Schenectady earlier today, was there one hour and sucked FIVE different cocks! Two were UNCUT (my personal faves!) and THREE of them came in my mouth! I just LOVED hearing those guys moaning and groaning with pleasure as I serviced them! And it was so beautiful when they unloaded into my mouth! Delicious, too! I LOVE that ABS!!! đź’•

Last edited by a moderator:
I made my fuck buddy this mornimg, lick my 6" realistic white dildo this morning.
After he cam in and across my wet pussy lips. I used my toy to play around. Even though he isn't as long it's got way more girth. But I played with it in my pussy. And made him lick it.
I love him licking his own cum. I even love telling him it's another man's cum too. ;):D

i will be sucking one in about five minutes time, i am going to wake a friend who stayed over last night
with a blow job which i am sure he will enjoy as much as i will ,going to make his coffee and wake him now.

I went to an adult bookstore in Schenectady earlier today, was there one hour and sucked FIVE different cocks! Two were UNCUT (my personal faves!) and THREE of them came in my mouth! I just LOVED hearing those guys moaning and groaning with pleasure as I serviced them! And it was so beautiful when they unloaded into my mouth! Delicious, too! I LOVE that ABS!!! đź’•

Which one? I,used to live there & visited on occasion, but never gave in to the temptation there. Only showed of my panties in the peep windows on a couple occasions.

Back