Ass licking is divine!

Mmmm...BUT...


Mmmm...I'd LOVE to have my face deep in on his most sensitive, intimate flesh...actually "tongue-loving" his sweet pucker-hole...luxuriously licking...sucking...KISSING...pleasurIng...his delightful asshole...pushing my very lewd tongue-tip deeper and deeper into his willing body...tongue-fucking him lovingly! Mmmmm...soooo good to eat his ass!!! 💋

BUT...it would not be very long before I would find my loving mouth being drawn upward, almost as if by a kind of "sexual magnetism"...my warm, wet mouth hungrily seeking...searching out...that special sex-flesh that I truly WORSHIP and adore...the man's beautiful balls! Mmmm...and, suddenly...there they are! Right before my adoring eyes...hanging like some luscious, forbidden fruit...loosely contained in their translucent skin sack...those magical testicles that faithfully produce the many millions of tiny, wiggling sperm that I LOVE so much to have swimming on my tongue and down my throat! Suddenly...contact! My soft lips lovingly touching...caressing...the warm, fragrant skin of my lover's scrotum! My mind reels at the touch of the man-flesh that I so love and desire, and I must consciously arrest my wildly insistent emotions!

Mmmm...what shall I do first?...how will I pleasure these delightful sex organs?...where do I even begin??? Mmmm...I softly sigh and moan aloud at the warm flesh-on-flesh contact we're enjoying and begin moving my lips over the silky soft skin of the ball-sack...caressing it...loving it! Inevitably...the caresses of my lips become soft kisses...breathtaking kisses that I lavish all over his balls...causing the man to moan with pleasure! My own cock is erect and throbbing...but I ignore it completely...devoting myself completely to my oral worship of my lover's balls! First loving his left testicle...then loving the right one...I move my lips adoringly back and forth and all over his luscious nuts...truly "making love" to them!

"Ohhhh...yessss!" My lover groans. "Lick them!" he insists, breathlessly..."Lick my balls!" "Mmmm...oh, yes, baby!" I reply, as I obediently extend my silky wet tongue and begin licking his lovely balls...wetly...lovingly...extravagantly! Delightedly, I eagerly lick his balls all over...moaning out my own pleasure as I lick the objects of my love and lust and devotion! I slip my wet tongue under one saliva-slick testicle, then the other...tasting them...fondling them...feeling their weight in my tongue...lavishing the pleasures of my passion on them...loving them...worshipping them!

"Mmmm," I moan again as I finally give up control and, opening my lips slightly, I suck his right ball into the warm, wet, loving depths of my mouth...sucking it gently, but firmly...loving the egg-shaped roundness of the virile testicle...thrilling to the knowledge of how excited all those tiny sperm must be getting, being bathed in the warm, liquid loving of my mouth! My lover is moaning steadily now, soaking in the pleasure I'm lavishing on him! I caress his testicle with my tongue as I suck...obviously LOVING what I'm doing...making oral love to his balls! After a few moments, I let that testicle slip from my mouth and suck in its mate...beginning my loving sucking and tongue caressing all over again! Ohhhh...I remark to myself, I could do this forever!

OH! I'm sorry...this IS a thread extolling the joys of licking ass! Please forgive me. Its just that I saw that guy's luscious-looking balls in the picture and got carried away. But, I guess i am head-over-heels "in love" with men's balls! And assholes! And cocks! And cum...💕💋
 
Love It!


THIS little clip is truly delicious!

Of course, as a 100% BOTTOM, I LOVE being "beneath" my lovers! But, even better than that is to have his luscious balls all over my nose, upper lip and face as I really eat out his delicious asshole...and, all the while, stroking his lovely cock! I just LOVE IT! 💖

What a delectable "package of pleasure" is hiding down there between every man's legs!!! 💋
 
Mmmmm...

A hot nimble tongue down there gets me rock hard and dripping

And I've certainly got one of those for you, BadPup! My tongue, lips and mouth...ALL hot, wet and nimble "pleasure organs" for men and women to use as directed!!! 💋
 
Back
Top