Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha no, but that scenario made me laugh out loud.

HYE been slapped after making an unappreciated advance?

No but I've done worse than slap someone who did.

HYE been in a toilet cubicle with people having sex in an adjacent one?

Yes.

HYE gone into the bathroom at a club, stumbled upon people sex, and went ahead and went to the bathroom while watching them?

Yes.

HYE gone into the bathroom at a club, stumbled upon people sex, and went ahead and went to the bathroom while watching them?

I have not

HYE kissed someone with bad breath and told them they have to go brush before continuing?

I have not

HYE kissed someone with bad breath and told them they have to go brush before continuing?

Yes.

HYE changed what you order at a restaurant to something lighter because you think you will be having sex later?

Yes.

HYE done the reverse - switched to something heavier, because you knew you weren't going to get anything.

No, but I want one! Now I just have to convince the mister haha.

HYE been handcuffed?

Yes, and they bloody hurt. Occasionally I have also been handcuffed in the bedroom too! :rolleyes:

HYE used "other" things that were handy as restraints (i.e. stockings, panties, bra, bedsheets, belt) ?

Yes, and they bloody hurt. Occasionally I have also been handcuffed in the bedroom too! :rolleyes:

HYE used "other" things that were handy as restraints (i.e. stockings, panties, bra, bedsheets, belt) ?

No, never been restrained.

HYE fulfilled a long-standing fantasy?

Yes!

Don't wait!

HYE?

Many. I have found that the longer you wait, the more exquisite it is though.
But you miss out on forging a whole gamut of other fantasies in the meanwhile.

HYE done something you didn't think you would like, but ended up blown away by how much you enjoyed it?

Many. I have found that the longer you wait, the more exquisite it is though.
But you miss out on forging a whole gamut of other fantasies in the meanwhile.

HYE done something you didn't think you would like, but ended up blown away by how much you enjoyed it?

probably

HYE ridden on a parade float?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back