Anyone in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tallulah82

Guest
Please say hi, get to know one another and join in the daily-life chit chat, friendly banter and sometimes inappropriate flirting (Yes, Strange - am looking at you!)


Edited to suit the playground as a chat thread :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So to start - hi, I am on the North East coast of England - weather is pants (sigh, I am condoning weather talk).
 
Hello UK

HI Tallula, another UK guy here, just hanging around and enjoying the happy atmosphere :)

By the way, you need to get done here - weathers beautiful today !!
 
HI Tallula, another UK guy here, just hanging around and enjoying the happy atmosphere :)

By the way, you need to get done here - weathers beautiful today !!

Hi Rob, sigh, the NE is rarely anything other than meh - but I so fancy a Guinness now looking at your Avatar :D
 
Hi Rob, sigh, the NE is rarely anything other than meh - but I so fancy a Guinness now looking at your Avatar :D

Come on over, the Guinness is nice and cool, and I might even find you a shot of Jack to go with it :)
 
South here, tallulah, and the weather (since you condone such talk!) is wonderful 😊
 
Hi from the sunny south!!!

Been a good day down here . You Northern girls should come down and join us for some sun!! Xx
 
Another guy from the UK here, and another who's had a great day of sunshine down in Norfolk. Good idea for a thread. Will try and join in more of the U.K. threads when I drop by.
 
Hi Midlands/F here and it was gorgeous until it wasn't anymore :D
 
Hi

Guy from East Anglia here. Never guess where lol. Weather was superb all day.

Hi ladies, hi tallulah.
 
Rude not to...

Well, you asked for us to make our presence known...

Another Esat Anglian Man - Suffolk, actually

True British thread - all conversation so far has been about the weather!

How about we try and see if there are any regional variations to our kinks and preferences?

I'm Dan, and It's been - well, forever - since my last confession. I'm into naughty girls, cheating, cuckolding, latex, lingerie and mild bdsm.

Phew. Good to get that off my chest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top