Wife watching fantasies

Knowing my wife, I'm almost certain she would never do it, but she did laugh when I told her of my dream of her on her knees sucking off the young stud at a party with everyone watching. She was also similarly amused when I told her of another dream I had where she was sucking off our auto mechanic in the greasy office of his shop while I watched her. I woke up with a tremendous hardon just as he was pushing her head all the way down onto his cock as he came deep in her throat! I didn't tell her that. Maybe I should have!

Knowing my wife, I'm almost certain she would never do it, but she did laugh when I told her of my dream of her on her knees sucking off the young stud at a party with everyone watching. She was also similarly amused when I told her of another dream I had where she was sucking off our auto mechanic in the greasy office of his shop while I watched her. I woke up with a tremendous hardon just as he was pushing her head all the way down onto his cock as he came deep in her throat! I didn't tell her that. Maybe I should have!

What kind of laugh are we talking here? A "Ha! That'll never happen" type. Or a "Mmm that amusing" type. If it's the latter you may have something there.

Love the thought

My wife knows this Is one of my favorite fantasies but rarely indulges me by talking about it. She did admit to fantasizing about having sex on the conference table with her supervisor while a co-worker watched. She then got embarrassed and clammed up leaving me with a throbbing cock.

You should have told her I wish my husband had thoughts like that.

This is my biggest fantasy ever. I'd luv it if my wife would actually have sex with another man. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to get her interested in the idea yet. I believe a mmf would be so hot to do. I really hope she changes her mind one day.

This is my biggest fantasy ever. I'd luv it if my wife would actually have sex with another man. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to get her interested in the idea yet. I believe a mmf would be so hot to do. I really hope she changes her mind one day.

I tried for a long time to persuade my husband to make it a reality for me but I've now given up and have two make do with the fantasy

I tried for a long time to persuade my husband to make it a reality for me but I've now given up and have two make do with the fantasy

You can still make your fantasy come true without him, all you need is 2 guys, yourself and a video camera, then you can show him what you got up to?

You can still make your fantasy come true without him, all you need is 2 guys, yourself and a video camera, then you can show him what you got up to?

Two problems with that 1) he would hate it and probably divorce me and 2) I would never cheat on him

Have to say on occasion the wife and I have visitors. It can be a a very erotic and exciting moment, but if you don't got stuff straight , it could go to crap real quick. For us we found a few simple ground rules work best for us. Every one has to be on the same page and you have to have a very strong relationship to begin with. What ever is done is always done in the presence and knowledge of the other one. For us we try to find people that we I'll never see on a daily basis. There for the night and then they should be gone . We have also found for us, that it is easier for me to become the Dom and Her to take the Subs role. I think it helps her to do it, like she didn't have a choice in the matter ... Kinda helps to get over the old society taboo of the thing. So being the Dom, nothing happens unless I say what an when. That's also something my guest are made aware of and they understand. Because she trust me to be my sub, so I feel if anything is off I cancel it. And one thing is for us , no kissing on the mouth. That is a intamcy thing for us.
But i will say, when it all goes right, I see her inhibitions drop away and that pure sexual energy come through, how she goes up a notch when she looks and sees and feels my excitement watching has she erotically sucks on cock in front of me.... I just can't even explain it.

Two problems with that 1) he would hate it and probably divorce me and 2) I would never cheat on him

Hmm maybe one night a week I'd love to switch our spouses mentalities. Mine in your husband's. Yours in my wife's.

I often wonder what percentage of guys here who say "Oh yeah, I've shared my wife!" have actually done it...

My wife shares this fantasy. We've dirty talked it, roleplayed it and even discussed doing it in the light of day. Finding "Mr. Right" is a big catch 22... you want someone you trust, but approaching someone you know (and that you'd both be comfortable with both during and after) is tricky to say the least.

We've mostly talked about going to a college campus and finding a nice hung college stud to bring back to our hotel room, that tends to be our most common fantasy. We have talked a little bit about people we know or we've met at parties, outings, etc... but that's usually a one night fantasy thing more than an on-going "Maybe he's the one..." kind of thing.

I would love to have further discussions about this with other husbands (or wives) on Yahoo IM or Skype. Although to be clear, this is not an invitation to come find me and ask "Do you have pics of your wife?" I'm not pimping her out here, but I would like to discuss with other like-minded folks.

I often wonder what percentage of guys here who say "Oh yeah, I've shared my wife!" have actually done it...

My wife shares this fantasy. We've dirty talked it, roleplayed it and even discussed doing it in the light of day. Finding "Mr. Right" is a big catch 22... you want someone you trust, but approaching someone you know (and that you'd both be comfortable with both during and after) is tricky to say the least.

We've mostly talked about going to a college campus and finding a nice hung college stud to bring back to our hotel room, that tends to be our most common fantasy. We have talked a little bit about people we know or we've met at parties, outings, etc... but that's usually a one night fantasy thing more than an on-going "Maybe he's the one..." kind of thing.

I would love to have further discussions about this with other husbands (or wives) on Yahoo IM or Skype. Although to be clear, this is not an invitation to come find me and ask "Do you have pics of your wife?" I'm not pimping her out here, but I would like to discuss with other like-minded folks.

I have similar thoughts to you Charlie. The choosing of the "the one" is a big derailer to making the bedroom fantasy into reality here too. Love to chat more.

Back