Loving the Neighbor (Closed for Felidae36)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,143
Jack Anderson
https://56.media.tumblr.com/af26ae68e85e891fbb140b11dec09879/tumblr_o0jzc4rxUO1tuh4e9o1_540.jpg

Jack was excited to be leaving campus for the summer. At 20 he was finishing his junior year at Central College where he was studying accounting. Packing his belongings into his BMW, he could see the envy on the faces of his friends who were not so lucky to have parents who had loads of money. Patrick and Joanne Anderson had made a lot of money owning a construction company and Jack, as an only child, was the recipient of their love and a lot of material possessions. The BMW was a gift from his parents for his high school graduation; but despite the differences in economic status, Jack was easy going, made friends easily, and was well liked at school. He also dated a few women on campus but nothing serious as they all seemed immature to him.

On the drive to his parents’ house, he thought about the months ahead and was excited to get home. But going home for the summer was not the only reason he was excited. There was something his parents could not give him but something he wanted badly, his neighbor Grace Wells. He thought about the cute Asian woman who had a hold on his imagination, imagining her under naked and under his spell.

She always was pleasant, saying hi to him when they saw each other in the neighborhood or at the store but it was nothing more than that. Jack knew that if he were to have her, he would have to take the initiative. He also knew that she was old enough to be his mother but there was something about the dark haired woman that intrigued him, haunted his nights when he couldn’t sleep. She had been divorced since he was in high school and didn’t seem to date very much. Whenever he saw her, he got a feeling inside that made him thirst to have her. To Jack, Mrs. Wells didn’t look like or care that she was in her early 40’s and ever since he happened to see her swimming naked in her pool one hot night last summer, his thirst grew stronger.

When he finally got home, his mom greeted him warmly, fixing him a meal and wanting to hear all about his last semester at school. They talked for an hour or so and then the subject turned to what he was going to do for the summer. “I thought I would take it easy for a few weeks and then maybe work some for dad,” he said with a smile. He knew good ole dad would find something for him to do at his office or in the field and pay him well. But he wanted to just take a few weeks and relax with his friends.

His mom looked at him and said, “I was talking to Mrs. Wells the other day and she told me her summer landscaper and handyman quit for a year round full time job.”

Jack looked at his mom, his eyebrows rose a little showing some interest with what his mom was telling him. “Oh is that so,” he said thinking about spending a lot of time with the petite woman next door.

“Yea. I told her you would be home soon and if she needed some help while she looks for a replacement, you might be willing to help her.”

Jack’s smile broadened at the mention of helping her. His thoughts turned erotic thinking of how he could help his sexy neighbor. Trying to act nonchalant and a little disinterested, he replied. “Thanks for the info mom. I’ll stop by and see if she needs any help.” He could hardly contain the chuckle thinking about working for her over the summer.

“I know she’s home right now. Why don’t you go over there and ask her before your father comes home for dinner?” his mom said with a smile.

“Yea why not mom,” he replied getting up from his chair.

Jack could hardly contain his excitement as he slipped on a new t-shirt and walked to Grace Well’s house. He admired the large modern houses in the neighborhood and wondered why a single woman like Mrs. Wells lived in a large house all by herself. As he walked up the walk to the ornate front door, he wondered if she had changed in the last few months since he had last seen her. Knocking on the door, he waited to see the neighbor that he had thought a lot about since last summer.
 
Last edited:
Grace Wells was in the middle of preparing her simple dinner of baked chicken and a salad when she heard a knock on the front door. Wondering who it is, she quickly wiped her hand on a towel and walked towards the living room.

Grace is a small woman, barely reaching 5’2 without her heels. Though usually dressed in conservative suits at work, she prefers to wear shorts and t-shirts at home, with her feet bare. She had been living on her own for several years now after the devastating divorce that she went through with her abusive husband. Now, she had built a quiet life for herself, and though she sometimes long for companionship, the rare dates she would go out left her bored and unsatisfied. She wondered if her husband was right when he called her a frigid, sexually-repressed bitch, since her sexuality seemed to have gone on permanent hibernation.

As she was walking towards the door, she remembered her conversation with her neighbor Mrs.Anderson. She had mentioned her need of someone to take care of her grounds and do some handyman work in the house. She vaguely recalled her offering her son’s services and telling her that he is expected to be home from college this week, and she will send him over to talk to her when he is free.

Thinking that this might be him, Grace tries to remember Jack. An image of a tall, gangly kid with a beautiful smile comes to mind. She had always thought that give him a few years and that smile would be very potent on the female gender. She used to run into him when she walks in the morning or at the grocery and he always make it a point to wave at her or smile at her. Wonder what he looks now, she thought, considering she hasn’t seen much of him since he went to college.

‘Coming,’ she called out, as she opened the door. There stood Jack on her doorstep, but looking quite different. The thin teenage frame had fleshed out into a muscular young man, but the smile remains as devastating. “Hey, Jack, is that you? Wow, you are all grown up.” She opened the door wider, inviting him inside.
 
Jack goes to Grace's house

Jack heard her call out and waited with anticipation for Grace to open the door. He smiled at the dark haired woman with the most penetrating dark eyes he had ever seen. His heart beat a little faster from seeing her dressed in only a t-shirt and shorts. Noticing her breasts pressing against the thin material, he felt a little nervous about talking to her.

He saw her eyes take in his body and they seemed to sparkle when she looked back up at him, wanting to know if it was really him and telling him he was all grown up. The smile on his face grew wider when she invited him into her house.

"It's great to see you again, Mrs. Wells," he said wanting to stay proper as he walked into the foyer. Looking around he noticed the nice furnishings and the modern art hanging on the walls. When he turned and looked down at her, he saw her staring at his lower region.

"Mmmmm something smells good Mrs. Wells. I assume you are getting ready for supper so I won't keep you," he mentioned as he stared into those big dark eyes. He saw her look up at him and when she nodded, he added. "Mom says you lost your handyman and she thought I could help you out until you find a suitable replacement. I can do any job you want and I have experience cleaning pools since I have done ours for years."

Jack waited for her reply, hoping she would say yes to his offer. He wanted to be near her ..... no needed to be near her. She was in his thoughts so much that he needed to find out if it was all a fantasy of his or could he really make her want him as much as he wanted her. Just being this close to her brought back delightful images of her naked body last summer. He looked at her glance around the room as if to see if there were things needing to be repaired hoping she would say yes.
 
Grace watched Jack as he entered her home. She couldn’t believe how tall and big he had become. He practically towers over her. Plus, she was right. The boy has grown into a very handsome young man.


"Mmmmm something smells good Mrs. Wells. I assume you are getting ready for supper so I won't keep you. Mom says you lost your handyman and she thought I could help you out until you find a suitable replacement. I can do any job you want and I have experience cleaning pools since I have done ours for years

“Yes, I’m in the middle of making dinner. That is true. Mr. Travis has moved to another city, and I can’t find anyone yet to replace him. The lawn is going wild and there are a few things in the house that needs repairing.”

Hearing the ping of the oven, she stopped and said, “Let me get the chicken out of the over and we can continue talking. Why don’t you follow me in the kitchen?”

She walked ahead of him, and immediately moved towards the oven, bending down to open it, giving Jack a very nice view of her short-clad derriere. Pulling out the chicken, she looked at him, and asked, “Have you eaten dinner already? If you like, you can join me. It is not much fun eating dinner alone.” She gives a little laugh at that. “Plus I can tell you some of the things I want done and you can tell if you can do them.”
 
Jack and Grace sit down to dinner

Jack's interest perked up when she mentioned the lawn going wild and a few other things needing attention. He had noticed the length of the uncut grass on the large front yard and figured if she said yes, he would tackle that job first.

He followed Grace back to the kitchen, noticing the slight giggle of her nice ass cheeks with each step. One thing for sure, he noted, her ass still looked inviting enough to touch and fondle since last summer. When she bent over the oven door to take the chicken out of the oven, he admired the way her shorts rode up, giving him a better view of her ass.

When she asked him if he had eaten dinner and she could fill him in on other chores needed around the house, he said, "Ahhh no I haven't." He did have a sandwich with his mom but he wasn't about to miss an opportunity to be around this lovely woman. "That would be great Mrs. Wells," he said pulling out a chair and sitting at the table.

Jack watched Grace as she got two plates of food noticing her soft skin. He liked the way she smiled softly when she approached the table. "The food smells great Mrs. Wells," he said looking down at the simple delicious dinner. He smiled as he looked at her across the table and wondered what she would think if he she knew what erotic and sensual thoughts he had about her.

He knew that whatever she wanted him to do, he would tell her he could do them. "So Mrs. Wells what chores do you have in mind for me?" he asked as he picked up a fork and took a bite of the salad. He had other more naughty thoughts of what he wanted to do as he began to slowly chew the food.
 
When Jack answered that he hadn’t eaten dinner and he would like to stay, Grace beamed at him. “Wonderful. Pull a seat and make yourself comfortable.”

She took two dishes, filled it with the baked pieces of chicken, some kind of rice pilaf and the salad she had prepared. She walked around him , placed his plate, made sure he has a glass of water and sat down opposite him.

It felt strange having another person in the house. It has been a long time since she had eaten dinner with another person, much less a man in her home. It feels cozy and intimate and it makes her yearn for certain things, things that she hasn’t allowed herself to think about in a long time.

When he asked what chores she had in mind, she cleared her mind of those melancholic thoughts and focused on the situation. Taking a bite of the chicken and chewing delicately, she swallowed it slowly, and then started talking. “Well, I’m not exactly sure how much time you want to spend working here, but I do have several tasks I would want you to do if you can. Obviously, the lawn needs to be mowed and some of the bushes trimmed. The pool needs to be cleaned.” She paused and drank some water, and took another bite. “Also, I’m not sure how handy are you with other things, but the shower in the guest bedroom is not working properly.”

Grace stopped, wondering if she had mentioned too many chores. After all, Jack is on summer vacation, and would probably want to spend most of his time with his friends. She gave him a tentative smile. “What do you think? I hope it is not too much. I mean there are a few other projects i had postponed because I need a handyman around, but if you plan to stick around, I might decide to do them. I’ll pay you the same rate your father usually give you if that is okay with you.”
 
Jack and Grace talk during dinner

He liked the way she smiled at him when she sat down opposite him. Watching her slowly eat the piece of chicken gave him a chill as he thought about his cock in her mouth. Jack knew he was getting way ahead of himself and scolded himself to not think that way, at least not yet. When she started telling him about her list of things needed to be done, he nodded his head politely with each chore she mentioned.

"I know you're looking for a new handyman so I will give you as much time as needed to finish each chore. I am no hurry to go to work for my dad and he will understand that you need my help more than he does. The work he has me do is pretty menial because he knows I have to go back to school." he replied to her question.

He thought about the lawn, bushes, and pool but when she mentioned the shower he knew he couldn't say no. Fixing things in the house would give him a chance to see parts of the house he dreamed about, namely her bedroom. "The shower in the guest bedroom is no problem Mrs. Wells. I do a lot of little things for my parents so I think I can do pretty much anything you need me to do,” he said thinking of how it would be to have her in the shower, naked.

"And don't worry about taking too much of my time Mrs. Wells. And no it is not too much for me to do the work. You tell me what you want done and I will be here to get them done. I'm next door so anything that needs attention right away, I'm only a few feet away. And as for paying my what my father would pay me, that would be great but he pays me more than I'm worth since I am his son."

Jack let out a loud chuckle at what he just said. He knew his dad overpaid him so he would have spending money back at school. With Mrs. Wells Jack was thinking of a different kind of payment. "So whatever projects you have been putting off, tell me and I'll see that they get done."

He took another bite of chicken and looked at the lovely woman sitting across the table from him. He could see her thinking and wondered what it might be as he took a healthy swig of water.
 
When Jack responded positively to her offer, saying that he will give her as much time as she needed, she practically beamed. She was so pleased to have a strong young man to help her around the house. She did not realized how much she had depended on Mr. Travis until he left. She didn’t realized that are so many things that a skilled man can do to help maintain a house.

Listening to him calling Mrs Wells, she decided to call him on that. “By the way, call me Grace. You make me feel old when you call me Mrs. Wells,” she teased him a bit, trying to make him more comfortable.

“Are you sure you are okay me taking up so much of your time. I mean you might want to spend more time with your friends, maybe your girlfriend,” she asked, hoping she is not appearing too nosy. She has to admit she is curious if Jack has a girl, though the possibility is more like girls, considering how charming he is. To be so young, she thought wistfully.

“Well, one project that I have been putting off is that I want to convert one of the extra bedroom into a small office. I was planning to do it myself during weekends, but it would be great to have an extra hand. It needs to be repainted, and I would need to move some furniture around. We can do that together if you don’t mind spending weekends here with me,” she offered.
 
Jack and Grace talk about her projects.

He could tell the way Grace smiled that she was pleased to hear he would help her out with all her chores. He let out a laugh when she told him to call her Grace and not Mrs. Wells. To Jack his plan of spending more time with her was working as they seemed to becoming more comfortable with each other.

"Ok Mrs. Wells," he laughed again. "I'll call you Grace and you are not old. I think you are a very special person who is very attractive." He saw her smile widen and thought he saw the beginnings of a blush.

She seemed to take his compliment and then asked if she were taking him away from his friends and maybe a girlfriend. "No you are not taking me away from my friends and as for a steady girlfriend, I don't have any special one right now. And as for my friends they are all working this summer and don't have the free time like I do. I'm sure I'll get to spend some time with them but I'm not worrying about it." He noticed that her eyes glanced down to his muscular chest and then back up to his eyes. To Jack there seemed to be a sparkle in her dark alluring eyes.

What he really wanted to tell her was .... he wanted her to be the special one in his life and he wanted her to know it, but knew he couldn't tell her just yet. The time was not right to spring this sort of thing on her, but soon he wanted her to be his .... to satisfy his desires as he would satisfy hers. Smiling he added, "So you don't have to worry Mrs. Wells ..... I ..... ah mean Grace. I'll be available all summer to help you."

He saw her interest pick up as she told him about the guest bedroom needing to be remodeled. "I will be happy to help you remodel the bedroom and I don't mind spending weekends with you Mrs ..... I mean Grace." He chuckled and added, "I'll have to get used to calling you Grace." They both laughed at his mistake and then he said, "Besides if something comes up we can work around it."

His thoughts were going a mile a minute ... thinking of working together, painting and then the next thought of pressing her against the wall, kissing her while his hands caressed her body. He could feel his breathing quicken and realized that she was watching him.

Gathering his senses, he finished the last piece of chicken and put down his knife and fork. "Thank you Grace for the dinner," he said pushing his chair back. He didn't want to leave but knew he had too. He saw her phone on the table and reached over, picking it up. "If you don't mind I'll put my phone number in your phone so if you need to reach me, you can any time day or night." He quickly added his information into her phone and then said, "May I have your phone number in case I need to contact you?"

Jack waited for her to respond and knew she would give him her cell number. As he waited he daydreamed of calling her and telling her what naughty things he wanted to do to her. He tried to control his excitement about getting to know her better and hopefully more intimately.
 
Inviting Jack for dinner was a good decision, Grace thought. She got the opportunity to talk to him about the different chores she wanted done. When she asked him to call her by her first name, and he kept messing it up, it made her laughed.

It has been a while since she had a carefree conversation for someone. Someone who is willing to tease her and make her smile. Jack is quite easy to talk to, and he has that way of speaking as if he has all his attention focused on her. Slightly disconcerting but very flattering.

Furthermore, it doesn’t hurt that he is easy on the eyes. She cannot believe how much the boy has changed in a matter of a few years. There is an aura of maleness about him that makes her aware of her femininity despite the fact that she is way older than her.

Chiding herself for the direction of her thoughts, she looked away, not wanting to entertain such improper ideas about her young neighbor.

“That is perfect. I’m so pleased that your Mom offered me your services. I really don’t want to mow the lawn myself,” she joked. “Now I don’t have to, thanks to you.”

At his saying thank you for the dinner, she breezily replied, “Oh, it was not a bother. It was actually having had to eat dinner with someone. I should thank you instead,” she smiled teasingly.

When he reached out for her phone, and explained that he wanted to give her his number, she nodded her agreement. “You sure about that? You might find yourself at my beck and call. After all, it is not often I’m given free access to a strong young man to help me with my needs,” she teased, and then blushed a little when she realized the import of her words.

Trying not to look embarrassed, she immediately focused herself on his request for her phone number. “Sure. Give me that phone and I’ll give you a call so you will have my cell number on it. Also, let me give you this.” she stood up and walked towards a small office table and pulled out a business card.

She handed the card to him, “That is my office number and also my home number here. In days, that you want to come by and work when I’m not here, let me know.”

She sat down again, and she realized she is not ready to let him leave yet. She doesn't want to be alone yet. “I’m not a big dessert person, but yesterday I had some major sweet cravings and I bought this delicious cheesecake. Unfortunately, I can’t eat all of it all by myself or I’ll get fat.” She said, looking down at herself. “Care to have a slice before you go? I can make coffee if you like.”
 
Grace asks Jack to stay for dessert

Jack smiled and grinned when she told him about maybe finding himself at her beckon call and having access to a strong young man to help her with her needs. If she only knew the sensual erotic thoughts that were flying around in his head. Thoughts of taking her into his arms, kissing and fondling her, having her body for his pleasure. What would she think if she knew?

He saw the blush form on her cheeks when she said it but then she picked up her phone and called his number. He smirked when the number appeared in the window and he quickly added her to his contacts.

When she gave him her card, he looked at and then added her business and home phone to her profile. He let out a soft chuckle and then picked up his phone and aimed it at her. "Smile for me Grace, "he said snapping a head shot. "Now when I look at your profile I will see your smiling face before I call or when you call." He saw her pick up her phone and he smiled for her as she did the same.

Jack was getting ready to stand up when she offered him dessert. He laughed when she told him she had a delicious cheesecake and if she ate it she would get fat. He didn't want to leave yet and got the feeling she wanted his company. He was more than happy to oblige her. "Sure Mrs. ..... I mean Grace I'll have a piece and some coffee."

A small giggle escaped his lips when he thought about getting a piece of her. When she got up to fetch the cheesecake and coffee, he watched her petite body and said, "Grace I don't think you would ever be fat and besides I think you are a very beautiful woman." He wasn't sure how his comment would go over with her but it was out and she gave him a sideways glance and smiled.

Jack was thoroughly enjoying his time with Grace as he glanced back down at the card. He wanted to change the subject and said, "So you're an accountant. Maybe I can come down to your office some day and see how an accountant works." He saw her quizzical look and then added. "I'm in my fourth year of accounting and may be looking for an internship someday."

He watched her smile as she delivered the dessert to the table and he waited to hear what she had to say about what he had told her.
 
Grace was quite pleased when Jack agreed to stay for dessert. She stood up to get the coffeemaker started and to get the cake out of the refrigerator. When he commented that she is not fat and that he thinks she is beautiful, she graciously said thank you. It felt good to be complimented and have someone say nice things to you, she thought.

When the coffee was done, she poured him a cup and a cut a big slice of the cake. AFter all, he can probably burn those calories better than her, she thought, noticing Jack’s nicely muscled frame. She put the coffee cup and the plate with the pie on it in front of him. Got another cup of coffee for herself, and placed the sugar and creamer containers on the table.

As she was doing this, she heard him comment about her job. Then he clarified that he is studying accounting. Surprised at that, she walked back to the table.

“Really? I didn’t know you chose accounting as your major. Yes, I can definitely help you in getting an internship. Our firm is quite supportive of most universities’ internship programs, and I can put in a good word for you.” In her enthusiasm, she put her hand out and placed it on his arm. “Let me know when you need it, and you can come into the office and I can introduce you to the person in charge of our interns.”

Realizing where her hand is, she slowly pulled it away. She hoped she wasn’t too touchy-feely and haven’t offended Jack. Deciding to just let that go, she thought it was time for them to arrange when he will officially start his chores.

“Anyway, tomorrow is Saturday. I don’t have any work. If you like you can work on the lawn and on the bushes in the morning, and if you are not tired in the afternoon, we can start on the bedroom project.” On impulse, she said, “Do you want to see the room? Maybe you have some suggestions on what we would need, so I can go get them in the morning.”
 
Jack and Grace check out the spare bedroom

Jack saw the surprise on Grace's face when he told her he was studying to be an accountant. He had forgotten that she was an accountant but when he saw her card, he remembered. Jack could see the excitement in her face and voice as she told him she may be able to help him get an internship with her company. He felt her hand on his forearm and he smiled up at her when she told him he should let her know when he needs the internship.

"Thank you very much Grace. I really appreciate all the help I can get. It is very difficult for a student to get internships. Maybe later this summer you can help me." He was a little disappointed when she pulled her hand away and he thought about reaching out to grab it but thought better of it. Jack knew he could actually start his internship any time but he wanted some time off. Besides he wanted to spend as much time with Grace in a setting other than the office. If everything worked out the way he wanted, he would ask her to put a good word in for him.

Grace changed the subject to his working around her house. He listened to her talk about tomorrow and smiled when she told him he could cut the lawn and trim the bushes and if not too tired, they could start on the spare bedroom. The thought of them working closely together made him happy and there was no way he would be too tired to not start the project.

"Starting tomorrow sounds great Grace and I would love to see your bedroom. I .... ahhh .... mean the spare bedroom," he said and then realized it may not have sounded like he wanted to see hers. He did and hoped that soon they would be using it for some hot sex.

They got up and he followed her from the kitchen noticing how his almost six foot height dwarfed her. He smiled while he stared down at her cute ass cheeks swaying provocatively in front of him and wondering if she was adding a little more sway with each step.

The room was small and he saw the bed, two bedside nightstands, a chest of drawers, a window to the outside and a closet with sliding wood doors. "Hmmmm ..... doesn't look too difficult Grace. We will need to move the furniture out so we have room to work. If you have a large drop cloth, we can cover the carpet." As he surveyed the room, he felt her close to him, close enough that if he wanted he could pull her into his arms. When she turned around quickly, they bumped into each other and he felt her breasts brush against his abdomen.

"Ohhhh I'm sorry Grace. I should have looked where I was walking," he said resisting the urge to grab her. "If you have the paint supplies we can get started tomorrow moving the furniture out of here. What do you think?" he added.
 
When Jack agreed with her proposed plans tomorrow, Grace became excited. When she impulsively asked him to check out the spare bedroom before leaving, she hoped she is not burdening him with too much too soon.

Still his response was quite positive, so Grace hurriedly put away the dirty dishes on the sink and lead the way upstairs. She can feel Jack following her, and once again, she felt small and feminine beside his bigger, more masculine frame. She walked up the stairs, all of a sudden conscious of the fact that her shorts are a bit tight and might be showing off more skin that she normally would if she is outside. Still, the lighting is dim so maybe he wouldn’t noticed.

They entered the spare bedroom, the smallest of the three in the house. Grace did not realize how tiny it is until she stood there with Jack. All of a sudden, it felt very cozy and intimate, reminding her that she is all alone with him in an empty house. Shaking her head at the direction of her thoughts, she listened to Jack as he assessed the situation.

“I agree. The furniture can be temporarily stored in the garage until I can rent a storage unit for them or maybe just sell or give them away.” When he mentioned some drop cloth, she remembered some tarp stored in the closet. She turned quickly, intent on showing it to him, and ended up bumping Jack. The contact was brief, but it sent tingling sensations through her. That mere brush of her body against him highlighted the contrast of her soft flesh against his harder muscles.

She stopped, confused about her body’s reaction to this young man. When he apologized, she forced a smile on her face, brushing it off. “No, it’s okay. I should really watch what I’m doing.”

At his suggestion on starting tomorrow, she eagerly agreed, “That sounds like a good plan. I have already selected the paint color. All I need is to pick up the paint and other supplies tomorrow morning, and we can start it in the afternoon.”

Realizing that now that he had seen the room and they have a plan of action, it is time for the evening the end. “Well, I guess I better not keep you longer any more,” she said, standing by the door, letting Jack leave the room first so she can turn off the lights.
 
Jack goes back to his house

Jack listened to Grace talk excitedly about their plan for Saturday. He smiled at her when she said she would pick up the paint and other supplies in the morning. He knew there was nothing more to discuss unless she could think of something. She didn't offer to show him her bedroom and he wondered what it looked like. But he knew it all went well he would see that room a lot this summer.

"I think we covered everything," he said walking out into the hall, turning to watch her turn off the light and close the door. As they walked down the hall to the stairs, he was tempted to open the doors to the rooms but he kept on walking. When they arrived at the bottom of the stairs, he went to the front door and as he opened it he turned to see her staring at him.

"I'll see you in the morning Grace and thanks for letting me work for you," he said. She told him it was her pleasure and he thought about giving her a hug but decided it was not time for that ...... yet.

When he arrived home his mom asked if everything went well. "Yea mom. It looks like she has a lot of work for me to do. Seems the handyman left her with a lot of undone chores. I think it will keep me busy for a few weeks."

As he turned to go to his room, his mom, told him. "I have dinner just about ready. Go clean up. Your father will be home in a few minutes."

Jack smiled at his mom. "Grace ..... I mean Mrs. Wells had dinner all ready and I ate with her while we discuss the work she wants done around the house. But I will sit with you and dad and catch up on things."

Jack went up to his room and unpacked his clothes thinking about the woman next door. While taking a shower his thoughts turned erotic seeing the two of them locked in a passionate embrace, his hands roaming over every part of her body. As the thoughts got more intimate, he felt his cock growing thicker and instinctively he reached down to slowly stroke it while he thought of the naughty things he wanted to do to her and her to him.

The loud yell from his mom interrupted his thoughts and he hurried to complete his shower. He went to the dinning room to see his dad sitting at the table. They all had a good time catching up on events and his dad understood that he would not be coming to the office for a few weeks. Jack told them about a potential internship at Grace's office.

After dinner, Jack relaxed by the pool thinking about Grace. He could see her house through the trees and he wondered if she ever looked out her upstairs windows. Pulling out his phone, he pulled up her number, seeing her smiling face on the phone.

Chuckling to himself, began to type a text message to her. 'No time like the present to start the ball rolling,' he thought as her began to type the message.

Thanks for the delicious meal and conversation. I look forward to working with you on all your needs.

He looked at the message and smiled..... simple but it could be taken a lot of different ways. Hitting the send button, he put the phone down and got up to go for a swim. 'Tomorrow is the start of a great summer,' he thought as he dove into the crystal clear water.
 
Grace saw Jack, feeling a little bit down that his visit has ended. She bid him goodbye, closed the door and walked back to the kitchen to clean up. It felt weird to all of a sudden feel so alone. Earlier before he showed, Grace was contented, enjoying her solitude as she prepared dinner. Now all of a sudden, she became too aware of how empty the house feel.

Shaking such melancholic thoughts, she quickly rinsed the dirty dishes, placed them in the dishwasher and ran the machine. She wiped the table and the counters and put everything back into place. She turned off the kitchen lights, and went upstairs to her bedroom.

In her bedroom, she shed her clothes, and proceeded to the bathroom. She stared at the mirror, looking at her reflection, remembering Jack’s compliment about her being a beautiful woman. She examined herself, noticing the clear complexion and the exotic eyes. She glanced down at her body. Though not as thin as when she was younger, she had kept herself fit by doing daily exercises and trying to eat healthily most of the time. She wondered what would Jack say if he saw her naked. She chided herself for thinking such silly thoughts.

Her period must be coming, she teased herself. Why is she acting like some sex-starved matron, lusting after her handsome young neighbor? Feeling a little bit disgusted with herself, she quickly took a shower, went through her evening beauty regimen and changed into a short silky nightdress.

She was about to climb into bed when she heard her phone beeped. Picking it up from the nightstand where she usually placed it when she come into the bedroom, she saw a message from Jack. She couldn’t help but felt her heart skipped in excitement. Stop it, Grace, she scolded herself. You are too old to develop a crush on your neighbor.

Quickly opening her inbox, she read the message. She found herself smiling as she read it several times. A wicked whisper kept floating into her mind, “Look, Grace, he said all of your needs.” Shaking herself for sounding like a pervert, she deliberately chose her words when she typed a response.

“No need to thank me. It was my pleasure to serve you dinner. I hope you will enjoy working with me this summer. See you tomorrow.

She reread the message twice, making sure there are no sexual innuendos in it, before pressing send. She cannot afford to give the boy any ideas, even though she finds him very sexually attractive.
 
Jack shows up Saturday morning

Jack swam a few laps and when he got out of the water, he saw the green light on his phone blinking. Smiling as he quickly toweled off, he opened the message and smiled seeing it was from Grace.

Reading the note, he grinned as he re-read it a few more times. There was no sexual innuendo or overtone that he could detect. But he remembered her words about helping her with her needs. He put the phone down and sat on the chaise lounge thinking about his neighbor and how she had looked at him a few times. She seemed to look at him in a way that said she liked what she saw, at least that is what he thought.

Jack was tempted to send her another text but he didn't want to be overbearing and besides he didn't know if she really liked him in the way he wanted to like him. She seemed pleasant enough and it seemed to Jack that she was interested in him but was it sexual. 'Only time will tell,' he thought as his dad came out to talk to him. They talked for a while about school and work until Jack stretched his arms and told him he was going to bed as he had a full day taking care of Mrs. Wells lawn and other chores.

Sleep didn't come easy as thoughts of his sexy neighbor kept creeping into his brain. He wondered what she was doing now .... was she sleeping restfully? Or was she thinking about him? He also thought about his parents and how he had to be careful they didn't find out about his secret desire for Grace. Slowly tiredness overtook him and he fell into a deep slumber.

His eyes jerked open and he looked at the clock on the nightstand. The digital reading told him it was 8 am and he smiled thinking of the day ahead. He got out of bed and selected a tank top shirt that was sure to show off his muscular physique and a pair of gym shorts. He was going to working outside all morning and the weatherman was calling for a lot of heat today.

His mom and dad were already eating breakfast when he came downstairs. They told him they were going to be out until evening as they had shopping to do and were thinking of taking in a movie. He declined their offer to come back and get him for the movie, telling them Mrs. Wells had a lot of chores for him to do.

He hurried eating his breakfast and then headed out of house, excited to see Grace this morning and wondering what she would be wearing. When he rang the doorbell, he wondered what how she would take getting a good look at his muscular body.
 
Grace climbed into bed and took her Kindle from the night stand. It is her habit to read before going to bed, and Grace has an addiction to reading erotic romance novels. Right now, she is in the middle of the latest novel of one of her favorite authors.

Normally, she has no problem losing herself in her books. But tonight, she was feeling restless. Somehow, the hero in her mind’s eye is appearing as somebody way younger than what the book stated. Jack’s smile kept flashing in her mind. Disgusted with herself, she closed the Kindle, put it aside, and stared into space.

What is wrong with her, she asked. Is she lonely for companionship that all it takes is a couple of hours in a man’s company and she is now mooning over him? Get a grip, Grace, she scolded herself, as she turned to turn off the bedside lamp.

It took her some time to fall asleep, tossing and turning as her mind tortured her with Jack’s smiles and sincere gazes. She did finally succumb to slumber and woke up when her alarm went off. She quickly dressed and did her usual physical routine of bodyweight exercises. Finishing it with some yoga moves, she showered and got dressed for the body.

Remembering the weather report for the day, she grabbed another pair of shorts, this time one made of jean material and a soft light gray baby tee-shirt. She padded barefoot downstairs to start the coffee. She quietly ate breakfast, while making a list of things she need to pick up from the local Home Depot for her little renovation project.

She was interrupted by the doorbell. Knowing that it would probably Jack, she gave herself a self-reminder not to act silly in front of the young man. He doesn’t need to know that he is starting to take center stage in her own erotic fantasies.

Walking towards the door, she opened it. Jack stood there, looking young and vibrant, in shorts and a tank top. The clothes are obviously work clothes but Grace had to remind herself not to stare. The boy is just too yummy for his own good, she thought.

“Wow, you are early. Come in. I have coffee if you want some,” she offered, as she lead him towards the kitchen.

“By the way, before I leave you alone for the morning, I would like you to check something. I made a list of the things that I’m picking up from the store. Maybe you can take a look at it and see if there is anything I missed,” she asked.
 
Jack works on the lawn and bushes.

Jack's smile was broad when the door opened and there stood Grace. He saw her give him the once over and knew he dressed appropriately to give her something to look at and think about while she was shopping and later today.

Her eyes were not the only one roving. He took in her light gray t-shirt showing the outline of her breasts and the jean shorts that didn't leave much to the imagination. The jeans were tight and he liked the way they showed the outline of her sex.

When she told him, “Wow, you're early. Come in. I have coffee if you want some.”

"I'd love a cup Grace. By the way it's 9 o'clock and the dew should be off the grass. You know that old saying .... the early bird gets the worm." he said walking into the foyer feeling the cool air. It was going to be a scorcher today and he wanted to get most of the outside work done before it got too hot. Following her down the hall to the kitchen, he loved the way her ass cheeks moved in the tight jeans. There was no jiggling with each step she took but that didn't matter the view was fantastic.

Sitting at the table he watched her get another cup out of the cupboard. Because she was short, he smiled seeing her shirt ride up in the back as he stretched to get the cup. Sitting it down in front of him, he saw that she had written some things down on a pad of paper and she asked him to check it over.

Picking up the pad, he saw she had written down what she thought they needed to paint the room. Sipping the hot coffee, he said, "mmmm," as if trying to see if there was anything she missed. "You need to pick up some green or blue masking tape for the trim so we don't get any paint on them." He stopped and as he thought he added. "Oh and make sure they give you some stirring sticks .... you know the ones that you stick in and swirl the paint." He was pretty sure she knew what he was talking about but he wanted to have a visual image of something else. "Other than that, I think you have everything we need," he chuckled sitting back in his chair and sipping his coffee.

While he finished his coffee he told her, "It's going to be a hot one today. Almost makes you want to stay indoors where it's nice and cool." He saw her smile and then he pushed his chair back. "Enough gabbing .... got to get some work done before the lady comes home and finds out I was loafing." They both chuckled at his comment and he walked out to her garage to get the mower started.

The morning heat was on the rise and Jack decided to take his shirt off. As he started to cut the grass, he heard a car honk in the driveway. Turning he saw Grace staring at him. He stood in the sunshine, letting her take a good long look at him standing in the edge of the drive before he waved and told her to take her time."

After her car disappeared, he cut the grass but his thoughts soon turned to Grace. 'She looked awfully good this morning. I wonder what she would do if I make a play for her,' he thought. He knew that at some point he was going to have to make a play or else he would go crazy just thinking and not doing anything about it.

Finishing the lawn, he saw she was not home yet and he was all sweaty. As he trimmed around the bushes, by the pool it seemed to be calling to him. He smiled as he pulled out his phone. Pulling up her number, he texted her. Finished the lawn and some of the bushes. Going to take a dip in your pool. Hope you don't mind.

Setting the phone on one of the small tables she had on the deck, he stripped off his gym shorts and stood naked under the sizzling sun. 'One short swim and then I'll finish the bushes,' he thought as he dove into the refreshing water.
 
When Jack accepted her offer of coffee, Grace walked back to the kitchen. She reached up at the cabinet to grab him a mug, totally unaware of the view she was presenting him. She poured him a cup and handed it to him, while she picked up hers to finish it.

She sat quietly as he perused her list, trying not to stare at him. He is really a fine male specimen, her pervy mind observed, disobeying her resolve to not think of Jack in a sexual manner.

She listened to his suggestions on what to add, and tried to appear nonchalant when he described the use of the stirring sticks. Is there some kind of sexual innuendo in that statement or her mind is just stuck in the gutter?

When he was finally done with the coffee, she handed him the keys to the garage and watched him go out the back door to get the equipment he would need for the day. She tidied the kitchen and resisted the urge to take a peek at her hunky new handyman. Grace, stop it, she reminded herself. He is young enough to be your son if you had children early in life.

Deciding it is best if she take herself away from temptation, she quickly gathered the things she need and decided to run her errands now. She made a note that she need to pick up some groceries for lunch, and possibly dinner, just in case they end up working late on the room project.

She got into the car and tried not to ogle Jack who has now removed his shirt. She honked her horn as a signal and wave at him as she drove out. She went to Home Depot first, picking up the things on her list. Then she dropped off some books at the library, picked up clothes from the cleaners and then finally stopped at the groceries.

She grabbed some sandwich fixins for lunch and throw a couple of steaks in the cart just in case she would need to make dinner. She was at the counter with the cashier ringing her groceries when she heard her phone beeped. Since she is in the process of paying, she decided to ignore it.

After paying, she immediately pushed her cart to the car and transferred her groceries into its trunk, totally forgetting the incoming message. The grocery store was not far from her home, she was at her driveway in about 5 minutes. She noticed that the front lawn was already mowed and the front bushes already trimmed, but there is no sign of Jack.

Carrying the groceries bag, she took it inside the kitchen and placed it in the counter. REalizing she might need Jack’s help to get the paint cans and other supplies, she went looking for him.

Hearing the sound of someone splashing at the pool, she opened the french door leading to the pool, calling out, “Jack, it’s me. I’m home.”
 
Jack swims naked in Grace's pool

The water refreshing and cool on his skin as he swam a few laps. His thoughts were on Grace as they had been for such a long time. Treading water, he wondered if she used the pool a lot. The water was clear but be could see some debris in the bottom of the pool. Making a mental note to clean the pool this weekend he dove under water, enjoying the sense of freedom it offered. Surfacing he saw a plastic lounge chair float on the deck. Swimming to the side of the pool, he was able to reach it without getting out. Smiling he laid on it, his front side to the burning sun and closed his eyes.

The heat felt good on his wet skin as thoughts of Grace entered his head. Impure and erotic thoughts of her swimming naked in the pool last year filled his mind. But then he thought of them, together .... naked .... frolicking in the water, giggling and laughing as they teased each other. He could feel blood running into his cock, thickening it as the hot erotic thoughts continued. Losing track of time, the thought of having to finish the bushes surrounding the pool and back of the house entered his mind.

He lost track of time and Jack knew he had to get back to work before Grace came home. Opening his eyes to look at the house, he saw the French doors open and Grace calling out, “Jack, it’s me. I’m home.”

"Ohhhh shit.....," he said quickly turning over on the plastic and falling into the water. 'Did she see me lying on the raft naked? How long was she standing inside the door watching him?' he wondered as his head popped out of the water. Grace was standing just outside the door, looking at him as he quickly moved to the side of the pool. Propping himself on the side of the pool wall, he tried to give her his best ..... I didn't know you would be home so soon smile.

"I ..... ahhhh .... ahhhhh .... didn't think you'd be home so soon Grace," he sputtered knowing he had been caught. It was not so bad that he got caught but it was the fact that he was naked and there was no towel, only his gym shorts laying on the deck next to the table with his phone.

Feeling foolish, he didn't wait for her to say anything but he began to babble. "I'm sorry Grace .... I wasn't goofing off ... I got the lawn mowed and the bushes in front trimmed and ..... and ..... well I was hot and ..... well I thought I might just cool off before I finish the bushes back here." Jack knew he was babbling and all the time wondering if she saw his cock and if she would be mad at him for swimming in her pool.

He flashed her a sweet smile and added, "Could you get me a towel Grace? As you can see I'm not wearing swim trunks?" Would she get him a towel and would she dismiss him from his position? He waited for her to reply and it seemed like hours before she spoke.
 
Grace opened the French doors, wondering where Jack is. Just as she was announcing herself, she spied someone lounging on the inflatable chair in the middle of the pool. It was definitely Jack, and it took her a few seconds to realize that he was completely naked, giving her an enticing view of all his assets.

As soon as her last words left her lips, she watched as a startled Jack rolled into the water, obviously caught by surprise with her arrival. She walked closer to the pool, pretending that she did not get a view of him in his birthday suit, even though the image must have been permanently etched in her retinas.

She stood a foot away from the pool as Jack’s head surfaced on the side of the pool. He gave her such a boyish smile of mischief that she couldn’t find it in herself to be mad at all, which she wasn’t in the first place.

She listened to him babble his excuses, trying not to smile to make him feel more nervous. She knows it is wicked of her to tease him like that but it is so tempting.

“So this is how you spend your day when I’m not around,” she said out loud. “Maybe I should stay home and watch over to make sure you do your chores diligently,” she mock-threatened him.

When he asked her if she can get him a towel, she looked pointedly at his shorts inconveniently placed just far enough to be out of his reached. She wondered what he will do if she refused? Climb out of the pool naked? Hmm...that would be a nice view.

Scolding herself for being such a perv, she just shook her head and told Jack. “Sure...I’ll get you a towel. Maybe next time, you’ll remember to have one handy when you plan to go swimming.”
 
Jack gets out of the water under watchful eyes

As Jack watched Grace's eyes look to his gym shorts lying on the deck and then back to him, he couldn't help but look at her creamy thighs standing just one foot from the edge of the pool. Her tight shorts outlined the area at the top of her thighs and he found himself wondering if she was shaved or not. He admonished himself for thinking such thoughts but it seemed she was on his mind constantly since he arrived home from college.

"Thanks Grace," he mumbled as she turned to fetch a towel for him. He watched her cute ass cheeks as she walked to the house. Waiting for the her to return, he knew she saw him and his package. 'Did she like what she saw?' he wondered as she appeared with a towel in her hand and a smile on her face.

Dropping the towel at the edge of the pool, he saw her put her hands on her hips, staring down at him. "If you would kindly turn around and shut your eyes Grace I can get out of the water."

She seemed to hesitate as if teasing him but then she slowly turned around and walked a few paces toward the house. Easily climbing out of the water, he stood for a few seconds on the deck behind her, totally naked. It would have been easy for her to turn around when he reached down to pick up the towel.

When he started to dry off he saw her reflection in the French doors, her eyes squinting as if closed but he knew better. He tried not to smile knowing she was watching him. This is what he wanted anyway, wasn't it? The opportunity tease her .... to get her thinking about him and now she knew what was hanging between his thighs.

Nonchalantly picking up his gym shorts, he quickly pulled them on and then said, "Ok Grace you can open your eyes, I'm covered up."

When she turned toward him he tried to act natural but the game was on and he was sure it was only a matter of time for him to make his next move. "Do you need help getting the paint out of the car or do you want me to finish trimming the bushes slave master?" he said laughing as he saw her eyes glance up and down his body as he ran both hands through his wet hair, smoothing it back and flexing is his muscles.
 
Grace can feel Jack’s eyes on her as she went inside to grabbed him a towel. She also took the time inside as a chance to compose herself even though she still feel like smiling at his rather embarrassed expression.

Feeling that she had gathered enough composure, she went out once again, carrying the towel. She handed it to him, but he signaled her to just drop it on the ground. When he asked her to turn around and close her eyes so he can get out of the pool, she tried not to show her amusement at the request.

Turning around, she closed her eyes, listening to the sound of slushing water as he climbed out of the pool. Instinctively, she opened her eyes, and was surprised that even with her back to Jack, the French door in front of her can give her a very clear reflection of what is happening behind her.

Quickly, she closed her eyes again, but temptation veered its ugly head, and she opened her eyes in slits. Even by opening her eyes just a little, she has a very clear view of Jack in all his naked glory. Boy, the guy is definitely blessed she thought and she can feel her cheeks heat up. Again, she closed her eyes, and this time she kept it closed until she heard him say that it is okay to open them.

Turning around and hoping that her cheeks are not red, Grace answered Jack’s question. “Yes, I would need your help to get the supplies from the car."

She tried to keep a straight face as Jack practically preened in front of her. When did the young man she knew turned into an outrageous flirt, she thought. Focusing on the matter at hand, she added, "Why don’t you bring them upstairs? When done, you can rest a bit, and I can have lunch ready for us? I hope sandwiches are fine.”
 
Jack brings in the paint supplies

The redness of her cheeks were not lost on Jack and he she peeked at his reflection in the French doors. There was no doubt in his mind that she was trying act proper and he saw her trying not to laugh or smile as he pushed his hair back while flexing his muscles. He was pretty sure she liked what she saw.

"Not a problem. I'll put them in the bedroom and then I'll finish the bushes back here. It shouldn't take too long. And sandwiches sound great." he replied

Jack left her by the pool, heading out to the car in the garage to get the paint supplies. His thoughts abut Grace were getting more erotic with each passing hour. Either he stop the fantasies or he needed to press the issue with Grace. There was a longing for her in his body that had to quenched.

Picking up the paint cans and supplies, he took inside and as he started up the steps, he could hear Grace in the kitchen. Once he deposited the supplies he headed back down but then stopped. 'Why not take a quick peek in Grace's bedroom,' he thought knowing she would not be done with making lunch.

Opening one door reveal another small guest bedroom. He smiled when he opened the farthest door and saw his house through her window. Trees blocked part of the house but he noticed there was a clear view of the spare bedroom. He let out chuckle at the thought of watching Grace and wondered if she kept her blinds shut at night.

On the nightstand he saw a kindle and opened it, pressing the button and seeing the screen light up. He saw she was reading a story and he quickly glanced through it, seeing the racy sex scenes. He couldn't contain the smile as he read the title "The Courtesan's Desire." He had read this story in college as part of a liberal arts literature class. When he read it for college he was surprised how much graphic language was used to describe the prostitute and her wealthy clients.

Jack found the page she was reading and closed the kindle and set it back in the same place he found it. Opening the top drawer of her nightstand brought another smile to his face. There staring at him was a silver dildo. They were sold in stores as body massagers but everyone knew what they were really used for.

Closing the drawer, he quickly made his way downstairs, relieved that Grace was still in the kitchen. He planned a few surprises for as he walked into the kitchen, informing Grace that he was going to finish the bushes and then they could have lunch. 'Yes this was going to be an interesting day,' he thought when he picked up the electric trimmers and went about his work knowing she was watching him, his muscles bulging in the hot sun.
 
Back
Top