Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night FG!!

Waited up for you hon! Taking the VERY wet towel I've been sitting on and going to bed!!:devil: Hope you enjoy the pm's!!;)
Nurse T:kiss:

I am wearing my pink satin corset satin panties with lace covering my pussy, pink lace stockings and my garter belt and my little pleated mini skirt and my candy pink lipstick.

Wearing: Red robe/glasses/black T shirt, Btw robe is open and ready for business!!

sounds like it goes well with the blanket I'm wrapped up in....and wearing nothing else. care to join me? :catroar:

OF COURSE but you might have to help me out of my black jeans, grey undies, grey T shirt, blue jeans cow girl shirt.

sounds like it goes well with the blanket I'm wrapped up in....and wearing nothing else. care to join me? :catroar:

luv to .. as long as you can help me out of my grey T-neck wool top, grey knee length pleated wool skirt, black stockings, black lace bra (front opening) and thong and black pumps (3" heels) ... :devil:

OF COURSE but you might have to help me out of my black jeans, grey undies, grey T shirt, blue jeans cow girl shirt.

wouldn't have it any other way :catroar:

mmmm...and bisuzn is joining too. I'm going to have my hands full this evening :devil:

wouldn't have it any other way :catroar:

mmmm...and bisuzn is joining too. I'm going to have my hands full this evening :devil:

*smiles* I can just imagine what your hands are full of ..... warm and soft and squeezable :kiss:

I'm so excited... I have a lunch date with a hottie this Friday... wish me luck!

Of course, should I have any luck, I'll be sure to give you the run down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back