Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
716 / 585 area

39 mwm here . Looking for chat or something exciting if it leads to it. Kik jammmin111222 . Any gender welcome :)
 
541... older guy, good shape... lookin'
Go to FetLife, I'm callmedodge
 
Last edited:
Married and looking by area code

It's so true. NOT all married couple are sexually satisfied. One or the other spouse tends to have a higher sex drive than the other. That's the case with me. I have a higher sex drive than my wife.

Any female in 732 or 973 area code interested to talk?
 
married & looking

In the 610/215 area code, just looking to find a stimulating friend, male or female, to chat with and possible get to know better...
 
Secrecy makes it hotter (M 34, SF Bay Area)

I'm 34, fit MWM with a capacious vocabulary and a mind that is inquisitive and adventurous to a fault.

I've got a terrible habit of peeking outside the bounds of relationship and find it a massive turn on :) I'm free this weekend in the SF Bay Area for sharing stories, online friends, sexy chat, phone, video or even in person meet up.

Looking forward to meeting you!
 
205

62 MWM looking for female who is intelligent, patient, adventurous, compassionate, romantic and witty. Local is nice but intelligent and romantic is better.
 
716 here WM Athletic build. Looking for another Male with a nice size Cock I can suck and fuck. so tired of Dildos. Wanna wear lingerie and look pretty for my Man. I don't do the whole Cross. I'd wear Shoes also. Would love to work my way from his neck to the Tip of His Cock kissing along the Shaft then Suck His Balls. I'll lick his Ass like a good girl. He'll order me to bend over. I gladly give Him my Virgin ass to Breed and Destroy lulling my Panties to the side. I scream His Name over and over like a good little girl. I'm in Niagara Falls if anyone wanna get together.
 
610 Area Code?

Hey there, late 50's male looking for new female friends, 45-65. Staying cool and casual for now, but I love music, cooking, and good conversation.
 
Last edited:
Chat with me.

I am in the 336, 910, 919 area code. 65 yo MWM looking to chat with a lady in the age area of 45 to 70. Let's chat and see if we have anything in common. I am easy going, love a good conversation or good chat. Athletic build and work out regularly to stay in shape. I am a hiker and like kayaking as outdoor fun. Let's chat.
 
Last edited:
M 50 214 E Dallas area

Was in the lifestyle previously and miss the openness about being able to talk about anything and everything. Would enjoy talking with someone not only about sex and fantasies but other things as well. I am not wanting to change my life, or yours, just explore and enjoy this other side of ourselves.
 
225 - 337 - 985 - 504 or 318 area code

56 year old MWM - avid motorcycle road warrior currently riding a 2017 HD CVO cruiser.

I am looking for an adventurous female who would like to me my "2 up" for short rides during weekdays in surrounding areas of Baton Rouge.

Open minded couples interested in riding are invited also.

Friends are always good to have...with or without benefits.
 
Last edited:
208 for me. Chat only for now, unless I happen to be in the area. I am from Idaho but not living there at the moment.

36 MWM looking for WF (prefer married) for erotic chat, perhaps random other chat.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top