Make IT taste better?

rallas40

Virgin
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Posts
10
I know this has been asked numorus times but a girl have been talking to and i were just wondering what all makes the viginia taste and/or smell better? Thank you for your help.
 
rallas40 said:
I know this has been asked numorus times but a girl have been talking to and i were just wondering what all makes the viginia taste and/or smell better? Thank you for your help.
I wish I could help you, rallas, but just as Will Rogers could say he had never met a man he didn't like, I have yet to encounter a woman whose taste was a problem.

I have read here that some personal habits such as smoking or dietary choices can have some effect on the flavor but I can't vouch for that. It's all been good to my taste.
 
cums in many flavors

i, too, have never had the bad fortune to come across a vile tasting pussy... they've all been fine in my world. i can say, from experience, that the couple of vegetarian women i've had the pleasure of dining upon had a "milder" taste. it's hard to explain the difference. i wouldn't necessarily say BETTER, but milder is the closest term i can muster at the moment.

i can't remember who said it (may have been the greaseman) but the best preperation is for her to shower and get nice and clean, then run around the block to put some TANG in that baby. ;)
 
ITS A PUSSY

its GOING TO TASTE LIKE PUSSY

No amount of fruit juice will change the fact that its a pussy and not a smoothie

Keep it clean and take care of yourself. THAT IS IT
 
No, actually...that's not it.

All women have unique body chemistries, just like men do. Some women, drinking pineapple juice or eating fruit like it's going out of style won't do anything at all. For other women, it will.

As for me, when I drink alcohol, I've been told it tastes much more tangy. When I drink lots of water, it's very mild. When I eat lots of fruit, it's sweet as can be.

So, yes, you can change the 'flavor'. How? It depends entirely on the woman in question.

S.
 
Keep it clean and take care of yourself. THAT IS IT

I have tried the pineapple juice...my guy has never noticed a difference. Hes tried the pineapple juice..I have never noticed a difference.

Ya everyone is different and it may work for some people. In my experience it has not.

My issue with this is why are you trying to change the taste? If she is healthy and clean there shouldnt be a problem with it.
 
beter than anything pineapple juice will do.

pineapple juice is for ametuers. i use candy.

i but one of those long spiral lolly pops and use it as a dildo while im licking her clit. after she cums i take it out and lick it in front of her. then i eat her hole out and it tastes like the lolly pop. its fucking wonderful.

i use that and gummy worms.

get her nice and wet and put a gummy worm in her with the very tip sticking out. then just tease her for about 5 min. then put your face down there and make her watch you slowly pull out the worm with your teeth. nothing will make her want you more than that. plus she will taste like a gummi worm for about 1 and a half hours. i love it.
 
Re: Re: Make IT taste better?

midwestyankee said:
I wish I could help you, rallas, but just as Will Rogers could say he had never met a man he didn't like,
IB]


What are you telling us here Sir....did Rogers stuff ****s down his throat?
For goodness sakes what's the world coming to.
 
Re: Re: Re: Make IT taste better?

Kabana said:
What are you telling us here Sir....did Rogers stuff ****s down his throat?
For goodness sakes what's the world coming to.
Will Rogers was making the point that it's easy to like other people if you just give them a chance. That's it, pure and simple.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Make IT taste better?

midwestyankee said:
Will Rogers was making the point that it's easy to like other people if you just give them a chance. That's it, pure and simple.

That sounds reasonable....although rejection is a good policy these days, as most are insane.
Some of the comments in these threads are evidence of the general insanity{I won't go into details}.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Make IT taste better?

Kabana said:
That sounds reasonable....although rejection is a good policy these days, as most are insane.
Some of the comments in these threads are evidence of the general insanity{I won't go into details}.

It would help to reduce the insanity by simply answering the original question, rather than going wildly off topic. :)

So, Kabana...what do you think? Does anything make it taste better? What works for you?

S.
 
lovechild27 said:
ITS A PUSSY

its GOING TO TASTE LIKE PUSSY

No amount of fruit juice will change the fact that its a pussy and not a smoothie

Keep it clean and take care of yourself. THAT IS IT
Reminds me of some lines from the "My Angry Vagina" monologue. Sorry, I couldn't help but comment on that. :rose:
 
Pussy

Should taste of pussy. As a guy (an uncut too) I have a responsibility to keep my cock (as well as the rest of me clean), I wouldn't expect a woman to take it in her mouth, or anywhere else, if I'd been mountain walking or something and it hadn't seen soap and water in a long while. It's part of respect for each other.

Keep it clean, so you can get down and dirty ;)
 
Re: beter than anything pineapple juice will do.

madmanmike said:
pineapple juice is for ametuers. i use candy.

i but one of those long spiral lolly pops and use it as a dildo while im licking her clit. after she cums i take it out and lick it in front of her. then i eat her hole out and it tastes like the lolly pop. its fucking wonderful.

i use that and gummy worms.

get her nice and wet and put a gummy worm in her with the very tip sticking out. then just tease her for about 5 min. then put your face down there and make her watch you slowly pull out the worm with your teeth. nothing will make her want you more than that. plus she will taste like a gummi worm for about 1 and a half hours. i love it.

I got all tingly reading that. Great idea!

As for the original question, I, too, notice a difference in cum, depending on the diet of the man. Pineapple juice will usually help sweeten the taste of his cum. Alcohol generally tends to make it pungent. Same (generally) applies to women.
 
My roommate told me that eating tomatoes makes it worse ... she gets so funny and paranoid when she's trying to avoid them, LoL.
 
The taste of a woman does change, though not always due to circumstances within her control. Being clean is good, but water, including bathwater, can actually dry out mucous membrane which means a woman needs an hour or two for her sensitive tissues to re-moisturize before she gets too much stimulation there. Bath oils make her feel better, but taste worse. Diaphragm cream or contraceptive jelly tastes awful (but I'm willing to force myself). And a yeast infection produces a flavor all its own.....
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Make IT taste better?

sheath said:
[So, Kabana...what do you think? Does anything make it taste better? What works for you? ]

NO, as it was never meant to be tasted in the first place.
It's not an accident that fruit{the best food group of all} actually tastes delicious, has water and nutrients in it, that's because it was "meant" to be eaten, semen was meant to be ejaculated into the air or the vagina, that's it{from a reasoned perspective}
 
Preferrably one before being fucked ... but then after being fucked ain't half bad either.
 
Sometimes while reading things on Lit I just sit and shake my head, but I won't go into that but will add my .02 in...

Clean clean and clean, can never stress that enough but at the same time depending on the soap used, that can make a difference. Most soaps have perfumes/oils that while they might make you smell nice also leaves an residue of it's own.

Booze was mentioned. Anything and everything you take into your body is going to come out, someway and somewhere. Anyone that's drank a fair amount one night and in the following days if you work up a sweat, you know damn well you have an unpleasant odor, and duh, beer uses yeast .....

Speaking of the yeast infection .... DAMN!! Let's just say if it's looking cheesy I'm not going there anyway ......

While I enjoy sexy undies worn by the ladies, about the only material that will "breath" is cotton, so most of the sexier ones trap the air and there ya go, trapped odors .....

Tomatoes contain acid, as does a lot of fruits so knowing how your body handles them is important .....

Okay a new area .... genetics. I've noticed the blondes tend to have a bit more tangy or pungent odor/taste ..... only been with one that had redish hair and it was less so .... but a brunnett to me at least taste the best. 2 ladies actually tasted sweet and they reaped the awards, but all in all if time and the situation allows, a nice shower shortly before a night of play should take care of things I'd think


Any blondes wishing to change my thoughts and prove me wrong are strongly encouraged to present themselves for a proper tounging ... after all I am open to change my mind ;)
 
A shower. NOT the golden kind. Just a good old fashion shower.


Angler
 
Umm I dont think there is any real stock in saying a girl with one hair color may taste better than another...
 
Back
Top