How to report Underage Sex

Handpop

Experienced
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Posts
67
I'm currently going through some of the older Dutch stories, and found several cases of underage sex.

Stories of 16 years old girls seem to be quite common - perhaps previously the rules weren't as strict as they were now, and to be honest, I don't see the problem with that - I have no intention of reporting those.

However, I also found one story where a 13 year old girl and 15 year old girl are described, and that doesn't seem right to me. [No, I'm not going to share the title of that story here.]

Already several days ago I clicked on the 'Report Story' button for that story, copy-pasted the part where the age of the girls is indicated, together with the part where the main character describes the naked bodies of those girls. I also indicated why I thought it is an issue, but nothing happened afterwards; the story is still there. Does it always take time before action is taken, is the 'Report Story' button also not working, or doesn't the site take action when old stories contain descriptions of the pussies and breasts of 13- and 15-year old girls?
 
Honestly I would just report it again. Sometimes the report action takes a bit to get approved.
 
IAlready several days ago I clicked on the 'Report Story' button for that story, copy-pasted the part where the age of the girls is indicated, together with the part where the main character describes the naked bodies of those girls. I also indicated why I thought it is an issue, but nothing happened afterwards; the story is still there. Does it always take time before action is taken, is the 'Report Story' button also not working, or doesn't the site take action when old stories contain descriptions of the pussies and breasts of 13- and 15-year old girls?
Give it time. There is only one site editor doing the review, along with checking all new stories. If the stories are still up after a week, send a PM to Laurel, naming the stories once again.
 
Back
Top