FINDING MY NEW ASSISTANT (Closed for Havu)

As your skirt slides down over your thighs and joins you blouse and bra on a chair, I stay where I am and look at you . . . top to bottom and back up again. Nipples getting hard, looks like a hint of a wet spot on your purple panties . . . I can work with this.

Yeah, I'm 52, and need to lose a few pounds, but the my body is still in pretty good shape. I'm about 5'10" . . . weigh about 190 . . . hair starting to grey at the temples, blue eyes . . . you will discover the rest before too long.

Reaching out and caressing your breasts, soft, full and firm, hard nipples on each that cause you to squirm when I rub my palms across them. Taking your hands and placing them on my belt . . . let's see just how far you want to take this little game today!
 
I feel you looking at me from top to bottom and back up again. I feel my body get warm by your gaze on me. I feel you guide my hands to your belt and place them there. I blush and smile at your comment. I move closer to you and whisper in your ear.

I whisper saying, "we are going to have lots of fun." There are so many things I want to do with you. I say seductively. I unbuckle your belt from your pants. I wait to see your response.
 
Leaning back against my desk as I feel your fingers undoing my belt. I know your face is right in front of my crotch . . . my jeans and bikini briefs the only thing between you and my swollen cock.

"Don't stop now, Hang." I reach down and caress the soft skin of your face, trailing a finger across your lips . . . giving you every indication of where I expect you to go. Your heavy breathing is also telling me that your state of arousal is also increasing.
 
I see you leaning against your desk as I unbuckle your belt. I know my face is in front of your crotch. I wonder what is keeping me from getting to your crotch.

I feel you caress the soft skin of my face and trailing a finger across my lips. I feel myself get hotter and wetter throughout my body. I notice my breathing and arousal has increased.

I look back at you and say, "be careful what you wish for." I unzip your jeans and pull it down slowly and notice your bikini briefs the only thing between me and your swollen cock.
 
My cock is throbbing against the material of my briefs . . . probably a drop of pre cum, or two, showing in the material. All I want to do is slide them down and bury my cock in your mouth . . . but I take a deep breath and wait for you to make that move.

Looking down, I notice that your nipples are getting even harder and standing out from your full tits . . . god, I am going to enjoy fucking those tits sometime and cumming all over your nipples . . . going to be so much to enjoy with you.

Can't help but moan a bit as your fingers graze against my thighs when you pull my jeans down.
 
I am in awe of your cock sitting in your bikini briefs. I swallow and slowly pull down your bikini briefs. I notice pre-cum on your bikini briefs. I feel myself get hot and wet in my panties.

I move closer to your cock. I look up at you before I proceed further. I smile. My mouth hangs open as I see your cock in all its glory.

I am just awestruck. I move closer and place my hand on your cock and see your reaction.
 
"It's all yours, Hang."

Feeling my briefs slide down and over my feet, I am standing naked in front of my new assistant . . . your full breasts, hard nipples, bouncing up and down as you undress me. Love seeing an open mouth in front of my cock. I know it's not the biggest, but I do know what I can do with it, and no one has ever turned it down.

Once you toss my briefs aside, I feel your fingers circle my shaft, already hard . . . even so, I jerk involuntarily when you touch me.

I'm letting you decide what direction you are going to take this initial confrontation: Are your going to suck my cock and shoot my cum all over your face and tits? Swallow my load . . . that might be a challenge? Or are you going to take off your panties and slide my cock up that gorgeous pussy until I explode deep inside?

I am really wanting to get a look at your cunt . . . from where I am looking, you look shaved . . . and nothing I like better than a shaved pussy being fucked by my tongue!!
 
I look up at you and say your cock is just perfect Mr. Anderson. I smile at you while I say that to you. I start to slowly stroke your cock with my hand. While I open waiting for the right moment to place my mouth on your cock.

With my other hand, I start to play with my pussy a little bit. I feel myself get wet while stroking your cock and playing with my pussy. I let out a moan through my mouth. I blush at myself when I realized I let out a moan.
 
Obviously, you are quite aroused at this moment; a soft moan escaping your lips as one hand grips my cock, and your other hand drifts between your thighs to play with your pussy.

"That's it, Hang! Suck my cock, I can't wait to feel your tongue on my hard cock."

Not sure how I want to finish this first time with you, but I do know I want to feel your wet mouth on my cock . . . and find out just how good of a cocksucker you are!!
 
I remove my hand from your cock. I move closer to your cock. I place my mouth on the tip of your cock. I start to lick the tip all the way to the base of your cock. I move back up to the tip of your cock and open my mouth and move my head closer to your cock.

I start to move my head up and down your cock trying to get suck your cock. Your cock is thick. I pull my mouth away from your cock and think about what to do next to get your cock in my mouth.
 
Lifting you by your shoulders, standing you in front of me, I lean over and take a nipple between my lips, feeling your whole body squirm when I do that. Sliding my hand down over your belly and between your thighs, feeling how wet your panties are. Pressing my finger against you, forcing your panties inside your pussy as I search for and find your clit to rub against.

"How long since you have had an orgasm, Hang? Seems like your body is telling me that you need to cum . . . and soon."

Leading you over to the couch in my office, I kneel before you and slide you panties down over your legs and feel you balance on my shoulder as you step out of them, now looking straight into your dripping pussy. "You are so fucking wet, Hang. Sit down on the couch."

Pushing you back on the couch, I lift one leg and place it on my shoulder, then the other, opening you wide, the scent of your aroused pussy totally intoxicating!! Leaning in, I plant my mouth over your wet sex, entering you with my tongue . . . hands on your ass holding you tight against my face.
 
I feel you lift me up by my shoulders, standing in front of you. I see you lean over and take a nipple between your lips. I let out a moan. I feel your hand sliding down over my belly and between my thighs. I blush as you realize how wet my panties are.

I reply back saying, "It's been awhile since I have orgasmed Mr. Anderson."

I follow you leading me to the couch in your office. I feel you sliding my panties down over my legs as I balance on your shoulder. I see you looking straight into my dripping pussy and blush at your comment.

I feel you push me back on the couch. I see you lift one leg up and the other same way. I opened wide for you. I feel your mouth planted on my wet sex.

Aaaah, Mr. Anderson. Your tongue feels so good.
 
As you start squirming against my face, I can tell that your orgasm is not too far off . . . you need to cum, you want to cum . . . you need to feel the release.

Looking up at you, "Talk to me , Hang. Tell me what you want. Do you want me to fuck you with my tongue? Talk to me like the slut you are becoming for me."
 
When I saw you react and smiled at you. I did not know what was coming. I saw you placing your mouth on my pussy and using your tongue to get the sweet nectar. While I am laying on the couch moaning while you are holding my tight ass in place along with my legs on your shoulders.

Aaaahhhh. Mmm. Mr. Anderson. I am squirming on the couch trying to find a comfortable spot while you are between my thighs licking with your tongue and reaching in places I have Not known existed with your tongue. I arched my back on the couch and say Mr. Anderson your tongue is amazing. You are driving me crazy with it. Aaahhh mmm.

I move my hands towards my breasts and start to play with them as you are making me reach new levels of pleasure.
 
Last edited:
Mr. Anderson. I want to cum so bad. You are making my pussy feel so good. Mr. Anderson I want to fun but I want you fuck me with your cock. I want your hard cock Mr. Anderson. I cannot fun with your tongue in my pussy.

Please Mr. Anderson I beg you. Please fuck me with your cock. Please. Your tongue made me feel hot, warm, and stomach filled with butterflies.

I look at you while still squirming and begging you to fuck me with your hard and thick cock.
 
Listening to you begging to be fucked, I bend you over one of the chairs in front of my desk.

Grabbing you hips in both hands, I slide my cock between your thighs and slide deep in your pussy . . . a pussy that is already dripping and takes my firm thrust easily. I know that you are ready to cum, so I do not hold back in my thrusts, but fuck you hard and fast, waiting for you throbbing cunt to release you juices all over my cock.

"Yes, Hang . . . fuck me. Fuck my hard cock!!"
 
A moan escapes my mouth as I am bent over the chair. Mmm Mr. Anderson. Ahhh, Mr. Anderson. As I feel your cock slide deep into my pussy. I feel every inch and thrust as you pound into my soaking pussy. Aaahh, Yes Mr. Anderson. Fuck my pussy fuck me hard. I bite my lips to hold onto my throbbing cunt for a release of my cum on your all over your thick and hard cock.

"Aaahh Mr. Anderson I cannot hold it any longer." I feel my cum coursing through my body and ready to release all over your cock. I am close Mr. Anderson. I really close. Aahhh, Mr. Anderson, I am cumming! I scream out in pleasure as I feel the release of my juices on your cock.
 
Hearing the scream erupt from your mouth, I slam once more into your tight pussy, my cock exploding deep inside you. Hips in both hands, I hold you tight against me until my cock stops its spasms and slowly drops from your pussy. Taking my cock in my hand, I smear the remaining cum from my cock head over your ass, marking my territory.

"I can tell we are going to have an exciting working relationship, Hang. Why don't you go get dressed and come back in here. We can discuss the massage table and get it ordered."
 
Mmm aaahh Mr. Anderson. I feel you slam into my tight pussy one more time. Aaahh. I move my hips a little to no avail because I feel your hands on my hips. I feel at peace and secure as you hold tight against you until your cock stops throbbing and cumming deep inside of my pussy. I feel your cock drop from my pussy and feel the emptiness as your cock drops from my pussy. I felt your cock against my ass smearing something on it.

"I could not agree more Mr. Anderson." I get up and head to my desk to grab and change of clothes. I head straight to the ladies room. I undress. I put on a new bra and blouse. I put on new panties, skirt, and stockings. I put on the same one-inch heels. I put my hair up in a ponytail.

I head back to Mr. Anderson's office to discuss the massage table.
 
As you come back into my office, I have gotten dressed myself, and am sitting behind my desk. Opening up my computer, I check a couple of e-mails.

"OK, Hang, tell me the website I should be looking at for a massage table." Once you give me the name, I open it up and see that there is a wide range of tables available. Motioning you to come around the desk, "Tell me which you think will be the most useful in our office."

As you reach over and scroll up and down the page, pointing out different tables which would be suitable, I casually slide my hand up and down your thighs, caressing your soft skin. "I think I an going to enjoy having you in my office."
 
As I notice you had gotten dressed and sitting behind your desk like a king. I walk in and close the door behind me. I smile as I close the door and walk closer to his desk and give him the name of the website. I walk around your desk and look through the website to find the massage table I was looking through earlier in the day.

I reach over for the mouse and could not help touching shirt as I scroll up and down the page explaining each different massage table would be suitable for the room.

I explain to you a few of the massage tables.

Massage table 1. has aluminum, adjustable height and width give good support. No backrest. Comes with a cable system.
Massage table 2. has wood, the height, width, and height, give great support for both the masseur and the client. Comes with a cable system.

There are different leather such as PVC and PU. PVC is cheap and durable but not pleasant to the skin. PU is soft, durable, very luxurious to lie on.

The price range for massage tables varies from $120 to $300. There is budget for entry to professional massage tables.

I feel my body getting hot and try to calm myself while focusing on the task at hand as you casually slide your hand up and down my thighs and caressing my soft skin. I look away from the screen to take deep breaths to calm myself. I reply back to your comment with a smile and a wink.
 
As I notice you had gotten dressed and sitting behind your desk like a king. I walk in and close the door behind me. I smile as I close the door and walk closer to his desk and give him the name of the website. I walk around your desk and look through the website to find the massage table I was looking through earlier in the day.

I reach over for the mouse and could not help touching shirt as I scroll up and down the page explaining each different massage table would be suitable for the room.

I explain to you a few of the massage tables.

Massage table 1. has aluminum, adjustable height and width give good support. No backrest. Comes with a cable system.
Massage table 2. has wood, the height, width, and height, give great support for both the masseur and the client. Comes with a cable system.

There are different leather such as PVC and PU. PVC is cheap and durable but not pleasant to the skin. PU is soft, durable, very luxurious to lie on.

The price range for massage tables varies from $120 to $300. There is a budget for entry to professional massage tables.

I feel my body getting hot and try to calm myself while focusing on the task at hand as you casually slide your hand up and down my thighs and caressing my soft skin. I look away from the screen to take deep breaths to calm myself. I reply back to your comment with a smile and a wink.
 
"Hang, I realize that we don't need a professional table; but, I do want one that will satisfy our needs. Obviously, I want one that is comfortable to lie on, so that eliminates one with PVC. Also, we will need one that gives substantial support to the masseur and the one being massaged."

Looking at the ones you have narrowed it down to on my screen, "I think the wood tables look more substantial and less likely to wobble back and forth during a massage. Do you agree?"

As we look at the screen and I ask my questions, I feel your body move a bit closer to me, and my fingers get closer to your panties under your skirt.
 
I reply back, "I could not agree more Mr. Anderson." I think to myself that eliminates the other expensive tables off the list including the PVC.

I look back the wood tables and conclude that it looks better than the aluminum tables. I agree with you on the wood tables would not wobble back and forth during the massage.

I am thrilled by your questions and move closer to you without realizing it. I feel your fingers move closer to my panties under my skirt. I feel my body getting hot again.

I ask you, "Mr. Anderson are you ready for round two?" I smile seductively and wink at you while my hand is on your computer mouse.
 
Back
Top