Threesome?

His responses when sobER may well be the best indicator. Make sure he knows how much you like having both holes filled. Ask again when sober if he would like to see or feel the DP? If you can handle another woman to please him might lead to reciprocation.

I’ve been drunk exactly once in my life, and it was the worst sexual experience I ever had. My advice is to consider what you want while you are sober, then do it when you are sober.

His responses when sobER may well be the best indicator. Make sure he knows how much you like having both holes filled. Ask again when sober if he would like to see or feel the DP? If you can handle another woman to please him might lead to reciprocation.

I’ve been drunk exactly once in my life, and it was the worst sexual experience I ever had. My advice is to consider what you want while you are sober, then do it when you are sober.

And a man and a dildo doesn’t prepare you for a mom threesome.

The thread you're replying to is four years old. Probably a bit late to be giving advice on this one?

But according to profile info, the original poster was online yesterday.

We may still hear how it turned out.

You should talk this through completely with your husband, openly and honestly, sober, before you do anything.

So many of the seeming moral and personal dilemmas we think we face would be resolved if we dealt with them in a completely candid way. That's not a rebuke, it's just a remark based on personal experience.

Ever thought maybe your husband is wanting to have another guy in bed so he can explore his bi curiosity. Certainly seems like he likes idea of being able to DP you so maybe he has a fetish he wants to explore. Next time just ask him if he would enjoy playing with, or sucking, another dick when he is having sex with you. As for the trip away, same room, ask him how that will work if you two are horny and want sex. Ask if you should ask friend to leave room, to turn back or to join in. Direct is best way.

Back