Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
love to smoke before sex, releases all inhibition, and orgasms feel like the earth is stopping, lasting for hours

Foria

I have a friend who told me about this product called Foria which is a THC lubrication that is applied 20-40 minutes prior to having any fun. She states it causes extreme relaxation, very moist and allows for multiple strong continuous orgasms to occur. Seeing if anyone else has used this product

https://foriapleasure.com/

Foria

Oh yes... Foria definitely enhances. Increases lubrication, everything feels a little more intense....:D

I have a friend who told me about this product called Foria which is a THC lubrication that is applied 20-40 minutes prior to having any fun. She states it causes extreme relaxation, very moist and allows for multiple strong continuous orgasms to occur. Seeing if anyone else has used this product

We've never used that one but we have used this one extensively, Evergreen Organix Intimate Massage Oil.

Yes...IT WORKS !! I think I mentioned it previously in this thread but our experience has also been that it enables my usually "one and done" wife to have multiple orgasms.

We're kind of kinky in the bedroom, and in the living room...and in the bathroom....well....we're just kind of kinky and we use it on other body parts as well with similarly pleasing results.

Yes it's expensive as a lube but it works great. Wife shared her story with a very vanilla girlfriend. Lots of fun where it's legal

Update

"Extreme relaxation" 😯 idk if that's what I or my partner would want lol

Gonna test this it tonight just to confirm my earlier comment (scroll up) Btw being high doesn't make me let down any inhibitions I kinda think if you needed a substance for that maybe you shouldn't try something you wouldn't normally do sober

So I got high Saturday night with a friend she had amazing orgasms & so did I but not sure if it was because I was extremely horny, the night before no weed and still had great orgasms so the jury is still out

Last edited:
question for the group

What is the best strain for arousal, extreme relaxation and most pleasurable sex you have found. For me the Granddaddy Purp is amazing and have lead to some 4 hour sessions of pure ecstasy.

I've not done it recently but when I did smoke with a friend,it's the best way to relax,,no inhibitions, just fun, and go crazy and no one cares for the night

I love sex when I'm high. Can't find it often around here but when I can find pot, sex is fantastic, even if it's by myself I can't get enough.

i prefer high over drunk sex, more pleasurable, harder and longer orgasms, etc

Recent new friend came over... we smoked a little sour, I gave her a massage, and she had a very light orgasm just from being touched. I began a little trail of kisses down from her lips to her tummy to her center, and she had a very hard, long lasting and wet orgasm. It was delicious. She said that being so relaxed let her really experience pleasure... I certainly tend to slow down and experience things more deeply when I am high.

Last edited:
I've only had one experience, and it was amazing. My former roommate made really strong edibles in the form of cookies.

Well this one night, me and my girl decide we wanna get a little high. I go to get some cookie pieces from the roommate. We munch them down and go back to hanging out. We start making out and the edibles are immediately forgotten about. This get heavier and we move to the bed. So I don't quite remember how things completely progressed, but I DO remember her being on top of me. Shes bouncing away and it suddenly hits me.. I'M HIGH AS FUCK. I somehow managed to stay hard, despite the weird shock of it feeling like I was waking up from a dream. After a quick pause to gather ourselves (she was super high too), we got back to it. Great night. She was really fun, and we still get together once and a while.

Hubby is away until Saturday on a contracting job. Indulged in a bowl of high quality weed last night and ended up in an extended period of self-pleasure. :kiss:

Hubby is away until Saturday on a contracting job. Indulged in a bowl of high quality weed last night and ended up in an extended period of self-pleasure. :kiss:

The best thing is you always know you will never be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back