Things you NEVER want to hear while having sex

"Can I take a liquid shit in your mouth, everyone else lets me do it. By everbody I mean your grandmother."

"On second thought let’s stop, and go back to being friends. I'm not attracted to you. I actually think I’m gay now. Sorry, yes I believe I prefer women."

"I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!"

"I killed a man once, well more than once ha hah haha hah haha haha! Fuck me right or else! Lick my clit bitch!"

'Could you roll to the left a little? I think you may have shifted out of the camera's range.'

(whistles) "C'mon, Rex! Good boy, Rex. Put it right there, Rex. You won't mind, will you, babe?"

Back