What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What color? I am working on some purple ones right now. It is back breaking work, but will be worth it.

Mine are orange to match my UT baseball hat.

On a side note I don't get mittens. They make no sense to me. Unless I am pulling somethign I just made out of the oven there is absolutely NO benefit to mittens over gloves.
 
Got to love a man who can multitask! I should come over and you could teach me..(only because I want to see you knit with my own two eyes :rolleyes:)

Oh. See you must be confused. You don't knit with your eyes. You knit with your hands. Try it that way next time. You will do much better :)
 
Mine are orange to match my UT baseball hat.

On a side note I don't get mittens. They make no sense to me. Unless I am pulling somethign I just made out of the oven there is absolutely NO benefit to mittens over gloves.

Yet you knit them anyway? What a man!
 
Really, they are not going to win 20 points down unless Alabama just falls apart on the next 20 min
 
Birthdays make no sense.
I don't get it.
If you say "no presents" then people think you're being a martyr.
But then when you get tea towels and tacky earrings, you're expected to smile and say something appreciative.

I'd rather celebrate getting a year younger.
Make it so my Captain!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top