Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love drinking my pee and would love to drink it strait from the hose. Also would love to be peed on my man or woman!!

I am not into golden showers (receiving or giving) but rather, holding a guy's equipment while he pees. Watching his stance, watching the pee exit his uretha, feeling his urine move through his shaft, and milking him as he finishes. Giving him a little shake and milking him again to masturbate or give oral pleasure. :) My ex found out how much I enjoyed watching him use the bathroom, it became a ritual for me to hold and aim him.

I am not into golden showers (receiving or giving) but rather, holding a guy's equipment while he pees. Watching his stance, watching the pee exit his uretha, feeling his urine move through his shaft, and milking him as he finishes. Giving him a little shake and milking him again to masturbate or give oral pleasure. :) My ex found out how much I enjoyed watching him use the bathroom, it became a ritual for me to hold and aim him.

I still fondly remember the one and only time a girll held me as I peed. It still gets me excited when I think about it!

I once dated a girl that liked to hold me while I peed. And like you, she was not into pee play. She would either stand behind me or beside me and hold my cock while I peed. Sometimes she would squeeze me to make me stop and then release. Damn that was fun.

One of my biggest fantasies is to feel a guy piss deep inside of me. I have not been with anyone willing to do it yet, but hopefully it will happen one day. I have enjoyed being peed on, in the past. I don't know why it turns me on so much. I have no desire to drink pee though.

One of my biggest fantasies is to feel a guy piss deep inside of me. I have not been with anyone willing to do it yet, but hopefully it will happen one day. I have enjoyed being peed on, in the past. I don't know why it turns me on so much. I have no desire to drink pee though.

Does anyone have links to videos with strictly amateurs, in general and esp when it comes to this kink, I like amateurs. It's not hot if it doesn't seem genuine.

This is a short but hot example of what I'm talking about

http://xhamster.com/movies/1317492/toilet_sluts_for_fun.html

I have done this with my wife a few times...good for me, but she does not like it....

I've peed on women but never inside one, so we could get together and help each other with new thrills!

Hmmmmm, food for thought. One of the girls likes to beat me to the toilet first thing in the morning. Then scoot her ass way to the rear and grab me by the cock and while directing my stream onto her clit and pussy in general, cup and massage my balls.

However with your idea she could maybe sit on the bidet, facing away from me and leaning forward, I could then slide into her and flood her from within.

I'm just not sure it's very easy to pee while erect, but I'm certainly willing to try.

I have been told, while being pissed on, that would take a minute to get his stream going. He said at first he could not go while hard, but one he relaxed and focused, he had no problems. I didn't notice any problems, however, I have only been peed on and never peed inside of.

I have been told, while being pissed on, that would take a minute to get his stream going. He said at first he could not go while hard, but one he relaxed and focused, he had no problems. I didn't notice any problems, however, I have only been peed on and never peed inside of.

I had a girlfriend in the past piss on my hard cock while I played and came, love that memory

Im interested in being on the receiving end of some pee play. The ex wasnt into that, but it would be fun to find someone who was. Doesnt matter to me if they are female or male at this point in my life.

Im interested in being on the receiving end of some pee play. The ex wasnt into that, but it would be fun to find someone who was. Doesnt matter to me if they are female or male at this point in my life.

I'd be happy to pee on and in you

It really takes some concentration to pee in a sexual situation, at least that's what I found.

That is pretty damned hot I must say. I have not ever done that but would love to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back