Where do you cum when you jerk off?

At work? On your own chest? One guy said his own mouth? What's wrong with some of you people? The thought of covering my own body with my own cum while alone, bizarre. When you're with a woman, sometimes fluids mix, but nutting on yourself is one step closer to bisexuality I'm not willing to take.

Now as for myself . . .

I usually come against the side of a house underneath a window where the curtains/blinds are open. I'll carry a bottle of Windex Multi Surface cleaner & a terry cloth towel for clean up. I don't ejaculate in the towel because I like to brace myself against the windowsill with one hand while pleasuring myself with the other. Spit or raw, either works for me, but I'm not into self-spraying like some freak.
 
At work? On your own chest? One guy said his own mouth? What's wrong with some of you people? The thought of covering my own body with my own cum while alone, bizarre. When you're with a woman, sometimes fluids mix, but nutting on yourself is one step closer to bisexuality I'm not willing to take.

Now as for myself . . .

I usually come against the side of a house underneath a window where the curtains/blinds are open. I'll carry a bottle of Windex Multi Surface cleaner & a terry cloth towel for clean up. I don't ejaculate in the towel because I like to brace myself against the windowsill with one hand while pleasuring myself with the other. Spit or raw, either works for me, but I'm not into self-spraying like some freak.

It would have been easier just to say

"I always cum alone"

Rule #1
Keep.It.Simple.Silly
 
Interesting. I remember when I was young standing up and shooting across my bathroom, maybe 4-5 feet, onto a Cindy Crawford centerfold. I suppose there are a lot of variables at play. Often when I cum, if I'm really turned on, the first couple of spurts fly far (though I don't know about 8 feet).

nah… I don't believe you
I think that's a sock ( your av pic.).
 
Depends on my mood either in my wife's pantyhose,or on my chest. Occasionally I'll raise my hips and cum on my face and mouth.
 
Mostly down the shower drain. If I do it in bed its into panties. I'd nut on my stomach and chest, but that's a more involved process. I do love cumming all over myself, but hate to clean up after. Loved giving myself facials too.
 
It's probably going to be all up my chest and stomach this morning. Feeling like a slow pleasurable morning with a messy finish :)
 
I was on the deck last night stroking my cock during a very light summer rain. I am usually nude on the deck (depending on whether anyone else is there!) in the evenings before having a jump or two in the pool. The very light rain felt good and I was hard within no time. It felt absolutely wonderful to stroke and play with my balls outdoors. I went as long as I could but soon shot several thick loads of cum onto my chest and arm. I used my fingers to gather up as much cum as I could and licked them clean each time.
 
I love to cum in my hand so that I can admire it.....I love a thick drippy load
 
When I was considerably younger I was my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker for a number of years and developed a taste for eating his semen. This inspired him to insist that I masturbate and ejaculate into my hand after having given him his daily blowjob and to eat my own cum in order to compare it's taste to his (his was sweeter). Although at first I had to force myself to consume my semen, over time it became easier and easier until eating my own cum became as natural as eating his and I would do it even when I masturbated alone and as I still do even today. Fast forward to a few years ago when, after confessing to my wife of many years of having been my best friend's eager and willing personal cocksucker and of my associated and ongoing habit of consuming my own semen, my wife requested me to repeat my performance for her edification. It now amuses my wife to watch me jerk off and eat my cum, particularly since she doesn't share my enthusiasm for the act. Giving blowjobs was never one of my wife's favorite sex practices, particularly regarding me because of the diminutive size if my penis. She will occasionally tell me to take out my "little guy" (her words) and masturbate while we're at home watching TV, making an "icky face" as she watches me slurping up my semen from my hand and saying "I don't know how you can eat that stuff!"
 
I cum in my hand and then I'll imagine there was a woman watching me and she tells me " Good boi, now lick it all up like a good little cum slut ." And of course , I do.
 
Tenga

I have become a huge fan of Tenga products. It started with an egg maybe 5 or 6 years ago. The egg products have been developed into two types, One is softer material and more recently they have come out with a firmer material. They are sold as a one use product but I wash them in warm water and soap then dry them and put them back into their cute little egg case. They will discolor from white to a soft yellow with age. As for this thread, they catch cum very nicely. As a solo use product where the orgasmic tickle sensation happens at ejaculation, they provide great sensation. Almost too much. I had my wife bind my wrists and her total disregard for the tickle aspect was great. Additionally they not only catch cum but one can remove the egg, turn it inside out and slurp away to your hearts content.
 
Varies greatly depending on circumstances. If I wake up (alone) with a woody and just rub one out, it just oozes onto my hand. Once in a great while I'll taste it, but it usually ends up in a tissue or the shorts I wore the day before.

If on the other hand I've been edging and then brought my wife to several orgasms, and now she's talking dirty to me while using her fingers or a dildo in my ass, I'll jerk myself until I cum much harder, at least to my chest, often my chin and cheeks, and I've splashed it across my pillow and even onto the wall several times. So actually with that kind of result, I don't mind finishing myself off even after taking care of all Mrs' needs.
 
Generally I cum in my hand so I can lick it.



I love to shoot my load into a shot glass then dump every drop into my mouth. Of course in my younger days I could selfsuck. Then I could shoot directly onto my mouth and tongue. Mmmmmm👅
 
I just let it run down my shaft to the base of my cock. Some will of course splatter my tummy, and of course some will run down over my hand.
 
In my pantyhose usually;)

When I was younger, I always came somewhere outside. I still do on occasion.
Mostly in the shower these days. Anywhere my wife wants me to cum when she is directing me.
 
If I’m allowed. I record myself jacking off into the sink and send her the video.
 
Back
Top