Star Wars 3.5 (closed to Jadeknight)

Jaden laughed and winked to Luara for a moment.

"I thought I might be the one. However.."

He turned to look down at the panted Aima, quivering from her last orgasm. His hands moved to her waist, holding her in place. He glided his erect shaft over her dripping cunt for a moment, mmming softly.

"I'm not done yet."

He grinned as Aima's eyes went wide for a moment before he plunged his cock deeply into her. Aima cried out in pleasure as her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands grasping at the couch. Jaden groaned as his hips met Aima's, bottoming out in her.

He wasn't starting off gently, his thrusts hard and fast into the big breasted Echani. Her cries were heard with each thrust, her muscles milking him as she met him with each stroke.

He moaned louder as he drove harder and faster, watching her big breasts bounce in rhythm. Laura leaned forward, licking her lips as she watched the Echani get fucked. Aima's cries got louder by the moment, and it wasn't long before that wonderful sensation was upon her once more.

"OOOOHHH DDRRuUK!"

Aima cried out as her walls clasped tightly around Jaden, pulasating before her sweet juices coated his shaft. Jaden groaned feeling her cum, his thrusts faster and harder. It wasn't long before he exploded once more, filling Aima with his hot seed.

"Ohhh Aimaa..."
 
The morning after

Aima woke up in the morning and stretched her arms above her head as her eyes opened. Her eyes saw the ceiling of Laura’s living room. She sat up swiftly, the thin blanket covering her fell away exposing her huge proud breasts. She realized she was on Laura living room floor next to the couch where Jaden had fucked her until she passed out.

“Ahh Druk!” She cursed to herself. She had vowed to Laura she would not to be the one to sleeping on the floor, but Jaden had worn her out. A big smile broke across her face as she remembered what he had done to her. He had been amazing. The best lover she had ever had.

“Well … I might have ended up on the floor … but the time spent with Jaden was worth it!” She said to herself. She got up and headed over to the kitchen as her big chest swayed like two massive round jello desserts. She started the coffee and returned to the living room to wrap herself in the blanket. Her tits could throw off her balance, if she did not contain them some.

She headed back to the kitchen and poured herself some hot coffee. It was a human drink, but she had really grown to like it. She took a sip and expressed her pleasure with a soft “Ahhhh”

“Good morning sleepy head” Laura said as she popped around the corner coming from her bedroom. Laura's hair was still messy and she had not taken a shower yet.

“I’m the one up already … drinking coffee. So I don’t want to hear it.” Aima retorted.

“Ok … I wouldn’t tell you about how Jaden and I have been up for an hour. He just finished eating my pussy. I came three times!” Laura bragged.

“UGH!” Aima grunted “You know I found him first!”

“Yes you did … but you did not fuck him until last night. I always thought you were an idiot … and I was right.” Laura teased.

The two women were then joined by Jaden.

“Ladies … there is plenty of me to go around.” He interjected in a humorous way.

Aima glanced at his crotch “Plenty is right … I totally agree!”

Jaden just smiled and poured himself a cup of coffee.

“I was thinking about what you said last night” Laura said in a more serious tone. “I think visiting the Hutts is a good idea. I’ll need to ask the Jedi council, but I think they will say yes.”

“You were thinking about the Hutts … while masturbating and getting fucked by Jaden? You are one sick person!” Aima joked.

“How soon can you get the council to agree?” Jaden asked Laura.

“I’ll check with them right now. I’ll need to do this in person. I should be back in an hour, tops” Laura answered. “Feel free to make breakfast out of anything in the kitchen. Just make sure it has not gone bad … while I was away. See you in a bit” Laura said and left her living quarters off to meet the Jedi council.
 
Jaden watched Luara leave before looking to Aima. He moved to the kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets for something to eat. He wasn't real hungry, but he needed something to tide him over for a bit. Finding a protein bar, he pulled it down as he turned to find Aima right beside him, curious as to what he had been looking for.

"Just thought Inwould grab something quick for now. I need to go check on the ship, make sure everything was done correctly."

"And how long will that take?"

He hummed for a moment as he opened the bar.

"If I do it right, by the time Luara is done. Oh, if you fixed something, mind bringing it out to me?"

He grinned as she opened mouth for a moment, but he quickly silenced her. He held the kiss for a few moments, his tongue dancing with hers teasingly. He broke the kiss before heading back into the bedroom to change. Aima licked her lips for a moment before watching him leave a few moments later.

It didn't take him long to get back to the ship, finishing the bar along the way. Everything seemed to be in order on how the repairs had been done.
 
Aima was about to kick Jaden ass after he asked her to make him lunch. But his kiss erased any hostility she had towards him. After Jaden had left the Laura’s quarters however, Aima just stared at the kitchen with a blank look on her face.

“Druk … I can’t cook” Aima final said aloud to herself. It had just been one of those things she never had time to learn. She had been too busy learning various fighting styles and trying to control her unique application of The Force.

“I’ll get him something from Flangth-2-Go” Aima decided as she took a quick shower, packed her bags and head out after the other two.

Flangth-2-Go was a fast food chain that served primarily flangth. It was the second-largest fast food chain in the Galactic Empire, following the Tagge Restaurant Association's popular Biscuit Baron chain. Flangth-2-Go was owned by the Arcon Multinode Agricorp.

When Aima arrived at the small fast food place she decided she would order a Flangth for Jaden. She had no idea that Jaden found flangth to be unpalatable. Jaden had called it “a plot against all life in the universe” and all Flangth-2-Go restaurants were the real enemy … not the empire or the rebels!”

Aima approached the Stellar Storm carrying the lunch bag. As she entered the ship she noticed Laura was already aboard. Her bags placed in front of her ship board quarters. Aima also notice the ship was primed for take-off. The hatch closed behind her as she was looking at Laura’s bags. And soon after that she felt the ship pull away from the docking area.

“Well that was quick … wonder why Jaden is in such a hurry?” Aima thought as she made her way towards the bridge. Jaden was piloting as Laura was plotting their course at the navigation station.

“Hey … I got you a flangth” Aima announced and handed the bag to Jaden. He took was sniff and his face contorted into disgust.

“This stuff is made from Wookie Druk!” He said in disgust and threw the bag of food into a disposal chute and pressed a button. There was a sucking sound and a few second later, Aima saw the bag floating behind the ship on one of the monitors. Jaden had ejected it into space. Jaden pressed the auto targeting button for his aft batteries, followed by the firing button. A millisecond later, the bag of Flangth was vaporized.

“Ahhh … my lunch was in there too” Aima pointed out to Jaden.

He shrugged his shoulders and said “Opps!” A sheepish grin on his face. “I really don’t like that flangth stuff.”

“Humans …” Aima grumbled under her breath.

Laura came over and joined Jaden and Aima. “Ok … I have the computer taking us to Tatooine and Port Mos Eisley. So what is the plan?”

Jaden face changed to a smile and looked at Aima.

“Every bounty hunter in the galaxy is looking for you, Aima. It was on the news last night. Somehow the empire or the hutts have framed you for the holonet disaster.” Jaden explained too Aima.

“What??” Aima asked totally confused.

“Yes … that is why we needed to get off Edan II quickly. You never know where the Hutts have contacts, informants, or bounty hunters.” Jaden clarified.

“Oh” Aima said with more understanding. “But why go to Tatooine? And don’t tell me it’s for some kind of alliance deal with the Hutts. Not when all the Hutts are out looking for me! I know Jabba the Hutt lives on Tatoonie.” Aima pointed out.

“Here is what I’m thinking.” Jaden injected “The Hutts are looking for Aima. The empire is too … but The Hutts have hired a LOT of bounty hunters. So we hide Aima on the planet in a safe spot. Then Laura and I go and tell the Hutts, we have what they are looking for. It is something they want … and it is a way to open up the negotiations. In the end, Aima is just the bait. Laura work up a rebels and Hutt alliance. Rebels will give them credits, services, and look the other way on some of the illegal activities. While the Hutts will help with arms shipments, smuggling, forging documents, and information.” Jaden said with confidence.

“Sounds like a good plan” Laura confirmed.

“I think it sucks!” Aima exclaimed “I don’t have any part in this plan. Also what if the Hutts insist that they want my head! How are you going to handle that?” She asked Jaden.

Laura did not let Jaden answer “I love this plan … Jaden and I together, while trying to negotiate with the dangerous Hutts…. and no Aima around to screw it up!”

Aima ignored Laura and asked Jaden again “What if the Hutts insist that they want my head! How are you going to handle that?”
 
Laura gave a grin at Aima's question.

"We'll just go ahead and hand over the cow to them."

Jaden sighed and shook his head, moving to grab Aima before she lunged at her.

"Laura's just kidding. I have a plan to deal with that as well. And play nice, both of you."

Aima stuck her tongue out at the female Jedi before Jaden released her to go back to the controls. He figured this was going to be a long mission with these two. He just hoped he could deal with whatever they decided to trow his way.

"And I do have rations onboard if you want to eat later. Sorry about your lunch."

Laura rolled her eyes for a moment before she smiled.

"Well, I plotted a course in for us. It will take just under two days, unless you want to go faster?"

She smiled as she looked between Jaden and Aima. Jaden shook his head for a moment.

"I'm good with that. Oh yea, Laura...I thought Jedi weren't suppose to have sex."
 
Sex in Space!

“Jedi can have sex … they just can’t get attached to anyone. So don’t worry … I’m not attached to either of you.” She explained.

“Well … we love you too” Aima countered with sarcasm

“MOOOO” Laura said back.

“Ok …that is it … I’m going to kick your ass!” Aima yelled back. Jaden tried to grab her to stop her. But Aima was ready this time and slipped away from his grabbing arms. She leapt on top of Laura. It was a cat fight … no doubt about it … Jaden decided he should just watch and not try to break it up this time.

Laura was a Jedi knight … but Aima was a Sublime Warrior of the Eshan Monasteries. Laura was smaller and Aima had surprised her. The bigger and much buster blonde had the redhead pinned in almost no time.

“You call me a cow, but at least I have tits!!” Aima said “You are so flat chested … I need to pull you top off to make sure you are a woman!” Aima exclaimed and ripped Laura top off, exposing her smaller but nicely formed breasts.

Aima attempt to embarrass Laura did not work … as Laura’s breast were very beautiful. Aima stopped her attack on Laura to admirer them. “You are so fit” Aima told Laura in kindness.

Laura smiled and reached up and pulled off Aima's top. Aima big jugs bounced out and all Laura could say was “And yours are HUGE!”

Aima leaned down and gave Laura a deep kiss. Jaden just smiled … the cat fight ended just like in a porno movie. It was not long before Aima’s and Laura’s cloths were all off. They were pressing their naked bodies against each other. Aima’s monstrous chest rubbed against Laura’s smaller tits. Aima’s nipples were so very hard and excited, they were almost like fingers pressing and rubbing against Laura’s tits. Aima and Laura were lined up in such a way that both their pussies rested on top of each other. Laura was painfully aware her cunt was now under Aima's pussy. Aima wrapped her legs around Laura’s legs not letting her escape. She was planning on showing this “flat chest” girl … She was the alpha female … and make her cum. For some primeval reason … She wanted the redhead to cum first … to teach her she was the dominate one.

Aima kissed Laura deeply as she rubbed her pussy against Laura’s. Soon both of them were gasping. Laura was so engrossed with Aima big tits, watching them … as Aima shook her massive jugs across Laura’s smaller tits. Jolts of pleasure ran through Laura, as she moaned louder. Aima rubbed Laura’s pussy faster with her own pussy. Aima was gasping for breath too … “I want to make you cum” She told the Jedi in a whisper. Laura licked at Aima’s neck and grabbed her two heavy milk sacks by the nipples. “I want to make your pussy cum too” she moaned as she started to tug on Aima’s nipples. Aima moaned as the pleasure shot through her body. The little bitch was trying to make her cum first! Aima continued to rock against Laura’s cunt trying to stay focused ...but Laura’s nipple twisting and tugging was exquisite.

“OOHHHHH” Aima moaned and then the redhead pulled one of Aima’s big breasts to her lips and started to suck on the nipple. She sucked on it like she wanted milk from it. Her cheeks sucked in, her lips flexing, Aima could not believe how incredible it felt. Aima could not do that to Laura … her tits were too small and her lips could not reach them. Laura could feel Aima’s pussy juices leaking all over her pussy. She said “your pussy is the juiciest I have ever felt” as she, now ground her pussy harder and faster … against Aima!! She sensed Aima was getting closer to cumming. “OHHHH ” Aima gasped … and her extremely horny pussy twitched and exploded in orgasm!

Laura had beaten her! ...her only consolation was that as she squirmed and quivered on top of Laura's pussy … Laura came as well …her movements had caused Laura to follow her with her own orgasm. Both of their pussies were swollen and leaking juice … as a naked Jaden walked over.

And so this was the way the two day journey went. The three of them had sex in every combination possible, Laura with Aima, Laura with Jaden, Aima with Jaden, and all three together. They explored their sexual fantasies … role playing the boss and the employees, student and teacher, and Aima’s favorite being a professional whore.

But all things must come to an end, and on the second day the Stellar Storm entered orbit around Tatooine.
 
The space around Tatooine was busier than Jaden had ever seen. Ships of every type were constantly lifting off and landing on the planet, with a orbit around the planet as well. A trio of Star Destroyers were sitting in space away from the planet, while a formation of two Rebel fleets were sitting the same distance away on the opposite side of the planet.

Jaden had just received clearance to land when the ship was buzzed by a very familiar one. The Slave I had passed very close to them, coming to a halt a few meters away. It rotated to face them for a moment before resuming course back towards the planet. Jaden smirked as he glanced back at the ladies.

"I never liked that guy. I've had a couple of run-ins with him before. He doesn't speak much, but he's quite good at what he does. Let's hope he doesn't come after us."

He turned back to guide them down to the planet as he continued to speak.

"Ladies, I would suggest something that won't make us stand out. Keep a low profile and I'm sure we'll be fine."

He smirked as he heard Laura giggled behind him.
 
“What are you giggling about?” Aima asked Laura with a bit of irritation.

“Low profile … We’ll need to dress like whores, assassins, slavers or bounty hunters.” Laura concluded and then added looking at Aima “I think you should dress like a whore … based upon your little fantasy” The Jedi said with a smartass grin on her face.

“Ok … that was a private sexual fantasy … I shared that with you two in confidence and I don’t think we need to be taking it out of the bedroom!” Aima said defensively.

The other two did not say anything, but continued to have smirks on their faces.

“I think I’ll be a bounty hunter” Aima declared in an effort to counter the other two’s thoughts.

“Bad idea … Slave I is Boba Fett ship. He’ll know you are not a bounty hunter.” Laura stated. Jaden looked over to her. “His father caused a lot of trouble for the Jedi.” Laura explained.

Jaden nodded in understanding. Then he turned to Aima. “You are a very convincing whore … and I mean that as a compliment” Jaden added

Aima’s ego stroked, she became more accepting to the idea “Oh ok … but only until I’m hidden away” Aima agreed.

“I’ll be a Loag assassin, nobody knows anything about that cult” Laura said and expounded further “I'll wear a red shawl, Loag assassin code name “Red Death”. You’ll of coarse just introduce me as “your client”.”

20 minutes later, the Stellar Storm eased into a space dock at Mos Eisley. After securing the ship. The three made their way to Chalmun's Cantina, a dimly-lit tavern known for its strong drinks, hot tunes, and occasional outbreaks of violence.

Laura was dressed in a white jumpsuit, tan utility belt and there was a silver political service armband around one arm. She wore a shawl, which was red in color and hooded her face completely, only her eyes visible. The utility belt included a holster for her ELG-3A blaster pistol.

Aima had dyed her hair a green/blue color. Her lower face was covered in a harem girl veil and could not be seen. Of course no one would be looking at her face as Aima wore so little clothing … it was hard to call it clothing. She was in Twilek’s customary dancing veils that were very see-through. Under the veils was a flimsy set of loosely held together narrow leather strips covering her crotch and nipples. Kind of like a bikini … only very thin. Aima had to be pretty careful not to let her massive breasts jiggle too much as they threaten to bounce out of the leather straps. She had no weapons that anyone could see.

“Smugglers bar, lots of ships for hire here” Jaden explained as they found a table and sat down. “I know a few trusted friends that can help us” He whispered to the other two as a serving girl came to take their orders.
 
Jaden let the ladies order drinks first before ordering his. He knew the outfits they had chosen were good ones, but he hoped they wouldn't be bringing them too much more attention than they needed.

As they waited for drinks, a drunk male Twi'lek had caught sight of Aima from the bar. He grinned as he picked up his glass and walked over towards the table, stumbling a couple of time before putting a hand on their table to steady themselves.

"Hey, how much for a dance or a little fun?"

Jaden chuckled for a moment watching the two ladies, letting them take care of this one. Aima growled and scowled, getting ready to hit the guy. However Laura beat her to the punch. The Jedi had pulled out her blaster and pointed it at the Twi'lek' face, only inches from his nose., a grin on her face.

"Go away before I blast your nose off."

The Twi'lek went crossed-eyed for a moment looking at the barrel before stumbling back, waving his free hand around.

"She wasn't that pretty anyways."

Jaden suppressed a smirk as he reached over and grabbed Aima's hand, stopping her from chasing after the guy.

"Just keep calm, ok?"

Laura put the blaster away as their drinks were brought over. They hadn't had the drinks long when a Wookie came over to their table, followed by a tall lanky man, who pulled up a chair as if he had been invited. Jaden grinned and held out his hand, clasping it with the man's.

"Ladies, let me introduce Han Solo and the big guy is Chewbacca. Han, This is Laura and Aima."

Chewie gave a little roar in response. Han smiled at the ladies before pulling out a small package, sliding it to Jaden.

"A pleasure ladies. And you owe me big Jaden."

Jaden smirked for a moment.

"I always pay my debts. How's the new ship?"
 
A big smile spread across Han’s face “The Millennium Falcon … best ship in the Galaxy!” He gloated. “I was short on cash and used the last of it to enter the Cloud City Sabacc Tournament. Against all odds, I reached the tournament finals and beat Lando Calrissian. The Millennium Falcon was part of the winnings.” He explained and bragged.

“So what do you do and who are working for now?” Aima asked.

Hans self-confident smile stayed on his face “I’m a free-lance pilot … I do odd jobs for people” He bragged.

“So you are a smuggler” Laura stated plainly and firmly. Hans could not see her face as Laura continued to wear the shawl. But he could see her intelligent and determined eyes.

Hans laughed and turned to Jaden “Jaden, you have two smart ones with you this time!”

“Yes ... they are a pain in my ass too!" Jaden agreed. "How is your relationship with Jabba these days” Jaden asked.

“Good” Hans lied. “Ran into some trouble smuggling glitterstim spice. I needed to dump the stuff because of imperial complications. We made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs trying to recover the dumped spice, but it was gone. Jabba still wants his money back. So I’m negotiating a long term payment plan with a series of installment” Hans joked

“Good luck with that. Jabba is pretty impatient.” Jaden joked back. “Need another favor. Can you hide Aima for a while? I’m in the middle of a deal and if the buyer gets a hold of her … he might not want to pay up.” Jaden explained.

Chewbacca made a grunting roar sound in protest.

Hans got serious and said firmly “Chewie is right … Jaden, you know I don’t work with slavers”

Aima spoke up “It not like that. I’m being hired for my skills. Jaden just wants to make sure we get paid this time.”

Hans looked over to Chewbacca. Chewie nodded in agreement. Hans looked back at Jaden.

“Skills?” Hans asked rhetorically and then moved on “Ok … but I also want to get paid first and for how long do we hide her?” He asked Jaden.
 
Jaden chuckled softly, knowing that Han was being his usual self.

"Don't worry about payment, it's been taken care of like usual. You probably shouldn't have to hide her for more than a few hours. Besides, if you really want money so quickly, maybe you could pimp her out."

Jaden winced as he got kicked by both ladies, along with dirty looks. He laughed and held his hands up.

"I was kidding. Han is a gentleman when it comes to the ladies. Right?"

The smuggler grinned as Chewie roaored his agreement.

A short while later, Jaden and Laura were in the audeince chamber with only Jabba and his translator. He had managed to talk the Hutt into clearing out the room till it was only the four of them, with the promise of very good information.

The translator spoke a moment after Jaba finished clearing out the room.

"His Greatness wished to know what information it is that you believe will sway him to your plight."

Jaden nodded for a moment before he moved to a holoprojector, sliding in the data chip. The recording started up, splitting into three large boxes.

"This is the information."

One screen flickered, the recording following Aima from the moment she entered the Holonet. It followed through her conversation with Kabbura, translated for Jabba by the translator, till she left. Another screen showed Jaden entering with the bag with the EMP hidden inside. However his face had been superimposed by the face of a wanted criminal on Nar Shaa, hunted by the Hutts for displeasing them. It went through the conversation of helping to give the investigators the tools the needed.

The final act was held by the two Sith investigators entering, carrying the bag inside to see Kabbura, and the picture ending abruptly as the EMP went off. The last screen showed the two Sith running out and across the street, taken by a highly zoomed camera further down the street.

After the recording went off, Jabba spoke through the translator.

"I will decide how to proceed with this new information. You will bring this white-haired human tomorrow to speak with me. If you do not, you will be Sarlacc food in two days."
 
The problem with Aima … oops let me start over … one of the problems with Aima, because she has so many problems, is that she does not follow advice.

If you have been paying attention while reading this story … on post 29 Kabbura Hutt had placed a tracking device on her light sabre. On post 32 Jaden suggested “just to be safe, since I've never exactly trusted Hutts, I might suggest you breakdown anything you let out of your sight sweetie."

Aima did not breakdown her light sabre. She just blew off his advice or in all the fighting and running … she just forgot. The fact remained that her light sabre had an active tracking device placed on it.

Hans and Chewbacca took Aima through a series of alleyways and then double backed to their ship, The Millennium Falcon. Once aboard, Aima was placed inside one of the special cargo hold areas which Hans used for smuggling. The tracking signal was blocked once she was in the hiding place … but the damage had already been done. The persons following Aima knew which ship she was on and that was enough information even if they had to take the ship apart bit by bit.

But narrator, you might ask … you stated in post 83 that Aima “was in Twilek’s customary dancing veils that were very see-through. Under the veils was a flimsy set of loosely held together narrow leather strips covering her crotch and nipples. Kind of like a bikini … only very thin. Aima had to be pretty careful not to let her massive breasts jiggle too much as they threaten to bounce out of the leather straps. She had no weapons that anyone could see.”

I would agree with you and then point out that a light sabre was about the size of a large dildo. Aima had the prefect secret hiding place for her weapon! I don’t think I need to say anymore.

Idemo and Nuho, the same two sith Inquisitors that were sent to look into the deaths of Dultash and Saqol on Nar-Shaddaa, had gained a list of tracking frequency typically used by Kabbura. It was a slim hope that by following tracking devices Kabbura had placed on people it would lead them to the Jedi that killed Dultash and Saqol, but it was the only lead they had. After several dead ends, the lead was about to pay off.

http://www.gameplorer.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/swtor-rattataki.jpg

The two rattataki inquisitors entered The Millennium Falcon with their light sabre drawn. They ran into Chewbacca first, who was conducting maintenance on the aft thruster control unit. Chewbacca roared but put his hands in the air. The roar got Hans out of the cockpit and coming aft saying “CHEWIE …what are you …” But he could not finish his statement as a light sabre was placed in front of his face.

“Time to be quiet” Idemo said.

“What does the empire want now? I paid my port fees” Hans said

“Stay right there or I will kill you … smuggler” Idemo ordered as Nuho used his force sensing ability to sense where Aima was hiding. “I sense the Jedi …” He stated with confidently and walked over to the false panel getting ready to open it.

“I would not do that … Its booby trapped” Hans said “Let me disarm it”

Nuho stopped and motioned for Hans to come over. Hans did and pressed a few buttons. There was no trap … but the buttons he pushed would signal Jaden and Laura they were in trouble.

Nuho pushed Hans out of the way and opened the false panel. Aima popped out of the hiding space with her green/blue hair and very sexy see through Twilek’s customary dancing veils outfit.

“I told you it was boobies trapped” Hans said as he stared at Aima huge breasts.

Amia looked at the two rattataki inquisitors. “Are these my new clients, Hans? Two at once … very kinky but that does cost more” She said trying to act the part of a whore.

Nuho was having none of it. He grabbed her.

“You are going to tell us everything you know and then I’m going to kill you, Jedi” Nuho growled.

“Wow … you really know how to incentize a person to talk” Aima joked casually as if she did not have care in the world.
 
They were halfway back to Mos Eisley when Jaden comm beeped twice. He frowned for a moment as Luara looked over at him.

"Han has run into trouble of some sort. Hopefully it's nothing too serious."

Luara nodded and then laughed.

"Maybe Aima finally found someone she couldn't beat up."

Jaden just rolled his eyes for a moment. Rather than head to the cantina, Jaden got there back to the Falcon. Han and Chewie were already waiting on the ramp.

"Hey, there was nothing I could do about this."

"Just calm down Han, tell me what happened?"

Han sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know how they found us, but two of the Empire's finest came and had me give your girl to them. They questioned her for a moment before dragging her off. Good news is I put a tracker on her. Chewie.."

Jaden shook his head for a moment as the Wookie went back into the ship. Luara laughed for a moment.

"Did you put it between her breasts for her?"

Han held up a hand and shook his head.

"I'm a gentleman miss. I just gave it to her, she put it on herself somewhere."

Chewie soon returned with a tracking scanner, handing it to Jaden. The device was on and tracking Aima. Han pulled out some headsets and passed them around.

"You lead and I follow. It's the least I can do to help out with the mess I made."
 
Aima

The small shuttlecraft sped across the Tatooine desert heading for a stone fortress nestled between two large jagged mountains. Inside the craft Aima was floating a foot above the deck of the spacecraft spread eagle her hands and feet locked in force clamps. She was still in her almost naked Twilek’s customary dancing veils outfit. There was nothing she could do to escape. Nuho stood before her as Idemo piloted the small craft.

“You cannot escape and no one knows where you are … it is time for you to tell me everything you know, Jedi” Nuho barked

Aima had been confident and cocky since she had been captured. But inside she was starting to realize she was in alot of trouble. She knew however she was not going to let the two Sith inquisitors know how scare she was.

“Everything? Mmm that might take a while!” Aima joked. Nuho grabbed the shock stick and placed it against Aima left breast and triggered the device. The torture tool made Aima body jerked and twitched violently. Then he turned the stick off. Aima was gasping for breath, her mind clouded with pain.

“TALK” Nuho yelled.

Tears flowing from her eyes, as she took a deep breath. “Wow that was shocking!” She gasped. “That works better than a cup of coffee to wake up!” Aima joked in pain filled wheezes. Nuho grabbed the stick again.

“That’s not needed … I’m talking … give me a second … to catch my breath” Aima squeaked.

Nuho rammed the stick against Aima’s right breast this time. Aima’s body danced around wildly until Nuho removed the shock stick. Aima breath was gasping worse as she tried to clear her mind.

“TALK JEDI” Nuho barked again

“I am not a Jedi … I’m something much more powerful … I’m an Echani Warrior, trained in Sublime Arts of the Seven.” Aima told Nuho in spurts. “It is my duty to stand and fight. Unfortunately, with these constraints, I can only float. But I will continue to fight you wretched Sith with my words! Shocking me will do no good, my words are poison and if you act on any knowledge I give you … you will regret it."

Aima cockiness in her face had faded, replaced by a stern look of pure focus. There was a sense of excited anticipation in her. She wanted him to try and break her. She wanted him to challenge her, because she knew she could beat him. The challenge resonated through the room like the lasting ring of a well-tuned bell.

Aima could feel the shuttlecraft landing as the rear hatch opened. Idemo shut down the crafts engines and joined Nuho at his side.

“Release her … we’ll continue this inside the castle” Nuho ordered. Idemo walked over to a control panel and pressed a series on buttons. A second later the force clamps on Aima hand and feet released and she was free. She naturally dropped into a fighting stance.

"That was not a smart move!” Aima said a glow of victory all over her face. “My people, the Echani, have always been known for their martial prowess. From an early age we are taught to communicate and express ourselves through combat. I can now communicate to both of you exactly how I feel!”

Nuho drew his light sabre and it sprang to life, as he started to laugh. “You have no weapons”

At the same time Aima, released her flimsy set of loosely held together narrow leather straps that had covered her crotch and nipples. With the dancing veils at her feet she was now completely naked, but she had one leather strap in each of her hands.

"As I made clear before, I am no Jedi Master, but I’m something more powerful … I will defeat both of you with these leather straps and by doing so bring more balance to the Force.”

“Enough of this talking … TIME TO DIE BITCH!!” Nuho rushed at Aima. Idemo drew her weapon too but did not join in the conflict yet. She stood in the corner waiting for the right moment to strike.

Aima had been taught the Sublime Arts of the Seven, in the Eshan monasteries, these skills are rarely taught to members of even the most prestigious Echani clans. She was only a child, and the monks introduced her to this path. She had spent near every waking hour, even as a youngling, dedicated to this way of life. It brought her strength, agility, but most importantly balance. Her unique relationship with the force, her use of love, opposite of the Sith use of hate to enhance these skills made her even more deadly. Finally, she drew on her relationship with Jaden. The love they shared filled her with power and she would use that power now.

Aima could not do “Jedi mind tricks” or telekinesis but she could slow down time. It was never clear if time actually slowed down, or her moments were just accelerated by the force, but in her reference frame Nuho rushed toward her appeared to be in slow motion. She rushed to meet him and easily dodged his light sabre attacks. At the same time she looped a leather strap around Nuho neck and yanked as hard as she could. Nuho flew off his feet as his head crashed toward the deck plates. As this was happening in slow motion, Aima released her hold on that leather strap and moved towards Idemo. She used the other leather strap as a whip … and struck Idemo in the face with the metal ring at the end.

Aima did not wait to see the results of her attacks. She changed her direction of travel and headed towards the open hatch of the shuttlecraft. She was out of the craft in a second but was met by a large group of storm troopers with their weapons aimed at her.

“DRUK” She gasped as time returned to normal.

“You are quite powerful. Join us. Join the dark side … you could become even more powerful” Nuho said behind her as he rubbed the back of his head, the leather strap still wrapped around his neck.

Aima did not turn to face him, she knew he still stood inside the shuttlecraft “No thanks. I don’t like to kneel before a man … unless it is to suck on his nice big cock!”

“Don’t dismiss my offer so out of hand Echani. I can teach you the secrets of the Darkside. With that fighting knowledge there is nothing you cannot accomplish. I will teach you these things … if you join me.” Nuho offered again

Aima let out a short laugh. “Nothing I can’t do … that sounds so boring.”

Aima was in a tight jam. She could not fight all these storm troopers and two Sith with only one leather strap ... that was just not going to work. She needed to at least get her light saber out to deflect any laser fire from the storm troopers. But how?

Then she notice that some of the troopers eyes turned skyward … they were looking at something approach the castle landing spot at high speed. This was the distraction she needed … with a super accelerated twirl, she pulled out her multi-colored light saber. At the same time she heard Nuho yell “KILL HER” … suddenly the landing area was filled with laser fire!!
 
Jaden sighed for a moment as he watched the blip that was Aima move out of range of the tracker, moving fast. Since it went through buildings, he judged that she was on a craft of some sort. He thought for a moment before looking to Han.

"We need to boost the signal with the ship's nav computer. We'll use mine instead of your hunk of nuts and bolts."

Jaden knew Han would bite at his jab.

"Hunk of nuts and bolts? She may be unsightly, but she gets the job done. Why can't we use her?"

Jaden grinned for a moment.

"They'll see us coming before you can.."

It was Luara who decided to step in, a little smirk on her face behind her mask. Boys and their toys.

"Boys, boys. Aima is getting away and we have a schedule to keep."

Chewie roared in agreement, which Han just bahhed for a moment. They piled into the Stellar Storm, getting the ship off the landing pad and into the air. Chewie hooked up the tracker into the system while Han went into the gun turret.

It didn't take long for Jaden to pick up the signal, tracking it to the stone fortress. They arrived just arrived Aima leapt from the shuttlecraft. Jaden punched the cargo bay doors open since the landing ramp would have obstructed Han's view. Leaving Luara to pilot, Jaden went to help Aima himself.

Han opened fire on the storm troopers, scattering them quickly. They took cover as Jaden landed on top of the Shuttlecraft in a crouch. He saw a blurry of light as Aima defended herself against a barrage of laser fire before engaging in battle with Nuho. Jaden was still on top of the craft when Idemo came out, pointing at the Stellar Storm.

"I senses another Jedi."

Jaden grinned for a moment seeing the female Sith. He didn't pull out his weapons yet, but extended an arm towards her. With a jerk of his hand, he force-pulled Idemo to him before catching her in his arms. She cried out for a moment at the action. She looked confused for a moment in his arms, trying to sense him.

"Who are you? Why can't I..."

She cried out again in surprised as he force pushed her away, sending her tumbling near Nuho and Aima. Nuho paused in his fighting at the distraction, looking to where Jaden was, smiling.

"What trickery is this? Are you a Jedi?"

Jaden grinned and shook his head, lifting his right hand.

"I'm no Jedi, but I can do this."

Lightening crackled across his hands for a moment before he launched several bolts at Idemo. The female Sith screamed and writhed in pain as several struck, making her body dance with pain. Jaden was readying another volley when Han came over his comm link.

"We should get out of here now, if you want to remain in one piece."

It took a moment for Jaden to spot another squad of troopers setting up three manned laser cannons.
 
With the arrival of the Stellar Storm and the counter laser fire, Aima had a chance to actually defend herself against only one sith lord. Nuho attacked and from the first blows, Aima concentrated on her defense and let her muscles settle into the rhythm of swordplay.

After three series of light saber exchanges to get past Aima's defenses, Nuho lost his temper and began to batter at her as if to pound her into the ground. The Sith Lord had expected a quicker defeat and he simmered with anger at Aima.

Aima simply slipped away as Nuho got tired and gave him a backhanded slash. The attack almost cut Nuho in half, but the Sith lord caught it just in time.

"Excellent. Excellent. You're one of the finest swordsmen I've ever seen." Nuho complimented as spit flew from his mouth “but can you defend against this!” Nuho released vast amounts of Dark Side Force energy. A massive storm of Force lightning suddenly appeared over the battlefield and several lightning bolt struck Aima directly.

However Aima was not affected by the bolts.

“Nice try … but that trick does not work on me.” Aima gloated. She heard Jaden voice over the storm yelling “Time to go!”

“Got to goooooo” Aima said and switch her light saber to the cyan color. With a quick exchange of their light sabers Aima nicked Nuho arm which was covered in a block of ice.

“Now cool your jets … Bye!” Aima joked as she ran toward Jaden and the stellar storm. There was no way she was going to be able to jump on the ramp however. “Some help?” She asked Jaden.

Jaden just shook his head and force pulled her up on the ramp and into his arms. Seconds later … the ship was traveling across the desert again away from the laser cannons.
 
Once the ramp was closed, Jaden took Aima into the living quarters for the time being. He took Aima's light saber from her, getting a cry of protest from her.

"Hey, that's mine. You have your own."

He laughed for a moment before starting to disassemble it, dropping the parts on the bed.

"Yes, but I think yours is the problem."

Once all the pieces were on the bed, he took a few moments to examine each piece while Aima stood pouting with her arms crossed beneath her breasts. Jaden smiled as a he picked up a small microchip that should not be with the rest of the pieces, showing it to her.

"Unless you had planned on letting someone know where you were, you got bugged sometime earlier. When was this out of your sight?"

Aima blinked and a blush crept over her face.

"At the Holonet."

He shook his head as he dropped the bug on the floor, smashing it.

"Didn't I tell you to check everything?"

She nodded vigorously for a moment. He shook his head for a moment before placing his hands on her cheeks and kissing her deeply for a few moments, eliciting a moan from the Echani. He broke the kiss after a few moments before moving past her to head out. Almost as an afterthought, he smacked her ass twice with his hands, making her cry out.

"That was for not checking your stuff. Get yourself a little more presentable before we meet Jabba, again."
 
Aima quickly zipped up her white skin tight storm trooper like outfit. She looked great in the all-white body suit, which showed off her voluptuous and ravishing figure. She made it to the cockpit where Laura was approaching Jabba's Palace.

“Sorry everyone, I should have checked my light saber for a tracking device.” Aima said sincerely to everyone.

“Apology accepted” Laura answered for everyone. Aima had placed everyone in danger and she knew it. Everyone seemed to understand there was no reason to pile on to her guilt at this point.

The ship made a quick circle around the large, squat rotunda like structure and landed at the main entrance portcullis of Jabba's Palace. Hans and Chewie stayed with the ship and were not let anyone see them. Aima, Laura and Jaden headed to the large gate. A Semi-intelligent droid gatewatcher (an electronic eye on a stick embedded in the gate itself) popped out and interrogated Jaden.

“Here to see Jabba, I have the white haired Echani” Jaden replied coolly.

“My hair is not white right now” Aima pointed out to Jaden. Aima still had her green-blue hair color from her Twilek disguise. Jaden just gave her a frowning look. “He knows what I mean” He whispered to Aima in irritation.

The large durasteel door opened into a dimly lit stone corridor which the group followed to the structure's central chamber. They entered the main chamber. The room had a polished stone floor that gave way to a viewing grille which looked down upon a large pit. The room had a Dancers' area, band lounge, and a dais on which Jabba presently laid. On the walls were trophies collected by Jabba. Amongst these items were the taxidermied heads of a jerba and tauntaun. The band was playing some music as dancers danced in the dancers' area. Jabba sucked on his hookah pipe as an adviser whispered in his ear. A droid announced Jaden arrival. All the other criminal elements in the room turned to watch as Jaden, Laura and Aima stood before the dais. No one noticed, but the large stone they stood on was slightly discolored compared to the other stones.
 
Jabba looked at the trio in silence as the music played for a few more seconds before signaling the band to quit playing. Jabba spoke a few words before taking a puff on the hookah.

"The Great Jabba wants to know if this is the white-haired girl you promised to bring to him. Her hair is not white."

Jaden nodded, elbowing Aima as she began to speak. She winced for a moment as he spoke for her.

"Yes Jabba, this is her. She decided to changed her hair color to avoid a few nasty rats."

This got a few laughs from Jabba before speaking again.

"Jabba wants to thank you for bringing the female who tried to save his nephew from the Empire. He wishes to know what you seek."

Laura piped before Jaden had a chance to speak. He was planning on her request anyways, but he spdidn't appricate being railroaded.

"We want open trade between the Hutts and the Alliance. Oh, and the bounty from Aima."

The second request seemed almost like an afterthought. There was a few seconds of silence before Jabba began laughing heartily, joined in by the rest of the onlookers. Jabba stopped after a few moments, speaking once more.

"The Great Jabba says you must survive first."

Jaden blinked for a moment.

"Survive what?"

Just as he finished speaking, the stone beneath their feet dropped away, dumping the trio into the large pit beneath the throne.
 
As the floor started to give way, Aima was the only one quick enough to grab the edge of the stone trap door. This only delayed her fall a few seconds as the stone completely slid away, however it allowed her to see Jabba’s eyes gleaming with lust at her. She had no idea what the big slug was thinking as her mind switched over to the problem of landing safely on the ground below, however, if had she known more about Hutts and their traditions she would have been scare, very scare.

Jabba's lust for humanoid females originated from years of Hutt tradition. Thousands of years ago on Nal Hutta, ancient Hutt tribes would kidnap beautiful females like Aima and force them into sexual slavery. As a result, certain Hutts developed an evolutionary lust for beautiful humanoid females. Upon seeing Aima face and figure Jabba became aroused. His tail hardened as he thought of the pleasure her body would give him. Jabba desire was further boosted if it was a powerful and skilled woman he enslaved. Aima would peak his interest, if she could survive the encounter with the Rakazzak beast.

Jabba gloated in triumph as the throne moved over the exposed trapdoor, the metallic section of the main floor slid open, revealing a large grate that allowed everyone to peer into a large pit down below. As the throne slid towards the exposed grate, Jabba explained "Survive … and we have a deal Jaden!!”.

Below Jaden and Laura were just getting on their feet, as Aima came tumbling out of the chute. As luck would have it, Aima big chest slammed right into Jaden’s face just as he was picking himself off the dirty floor of the pit. Her massive chest acted like a spring and caused Jaden to tumble backward after the collision. His head banged into the stone wall, knocking him.

Laura was on her feet and saw it happen. She took off her shawl, to give herself more freedom of movement and better vision for the challenge. Everyone had disarmed themselves before entering Jabba’s palace, so she was no longer carrying her ELG-3A blaster pistol.

“DRUK Aima!! You and your big boobs just took out Jaden!” She yelled at Aima as she finished unwrapping.

“That was not my fault … I can’t help it he is always looking at my breasts … anyhow you are just saying that because you are jealous of my awesome tits!! Ms flatchested!!” Aima bragged but then her attention was directed to the gate at the far end of the pit as it creaked and slowly began to rise. A giant spider like creature with monstrous long legs and sharp claws became visible.

"DRUK, a Rakazzak beast!" Laura cried out, getting in her fighting stance.

Jabba laughed from above as he watched the two lovely females fight about their chest size. Seeing Laura’s beautiful face and red hair he was now also excited about making her his sex slave!

Aima gasped in horror as the Rakazzak emerge into the light. The massive spider moved towards her right away hearing her gasp. “This is BAD!” Aima screamed as she sprang to get out of the way. The Rakazzak sprayed out it web strands as Aima flew through the air. The strands hit her directly and glued Aima to the wall with surprising swiftness.

Jabba's court of thugs and criminals all cheered. Jabba himself chuckled as Laura was clearly the more powerful woman and the object of his desire. The Rakazzak turned its attention to the female Jedi. Laura had no idea how to defeat this huge spider.

“Use the shawl to protect yourself from the web attack!” Aima yelled to Laura as Aima struggled to get unstuck from the wall.

"I wish the spider had glued your big mouth shut!" Laura said back. but she grabbed the shawl and used it as a shield as more web threads were sprayed at her. Suddenly, Laura jumped with the aid of the force straight at the creature and covered the web spraying gland of the monster body with the shawl. The shawl stuck to the monster’s body as it was coated in webs. With the gland covered the monster could not spray webs on them anymore.

“One problem solved” Laura yelled as she jumped over to help free Aima from the wall.
 
Last edited:
Jaden was out for several moments, waking up just as Luara freed Aima from the wall. He moaned as he rubbed the back of his head, looking around.

"What happened?"

"Aima happened, now help us!'

Luara yelled at him as the two girls were busy dodging the swipes from the Rakazzak Beast. Aima even got in a few punches of her own, barely fazing the creature. It took a couple moments for Jaden to get his bearing before noticing the large open door the beast at come through. He laughed for a moment seeing the ugly creature watching from the other side of the door, obviously the beast's trainer.

The Rakazzak had a very tough body, which Aima's attack barely dented. Noticing the switch for the door on this side of the door, something Jaden thought was a poor design, he got an idea.

"When I tell you to run, you run behind the creature and towards the far wall."

"What?"

Lauara yelled as he edged along the wall, still trying to fight the beast. She didn't like the fact he had decided not to help them, at least in any way she could see. She grunted as one of the legs caught her, knocking her backwards. Aima had decided to grab one of the legs as hold on, laughing as the beast tried to shake her loose.

"Run you two, now."

The two ladies blinked for a moment and it took them a few seconds to get moving. Jaden chuckled hearing the cheers of the onlookers, imagining what they would do when he was done. The beast was a bit slow at turning to chase the ladies, not noticing him yet. Timing it right, the heavy door slammed down on the Beast. It's thick sheel was cracked right open as the spikes along the bottom of the thick, metal door slammed it inti the ground. Jaden grinned as he hit the button again, innards dropping to the ground as the trainer rushed to cradle his dead pet when the door opened.

"Piece of cake."
 
“Nice going, Jaden” Aima congratulated the smuggler.

Laura just frowned at Aima “Jaden should have used his force lightning power. No tricky timing issues involved.”

“I think he did just fine!” Aima replied back in Jaden’s defense.

“You are only saying that because his face was in your boobs!” Laura replied with a small bit of jealousy in her voice.

“You are just jealous because you are so flat chested!” Aima said back, but then a group of criminals showed up, all pointing blasters at the three of them. The three survivors were brought back to Jabba’s main chamber. Jabba was still sucking on his hookah pipe as his adviser announced their arrival.

“Oh great Jabba, Jaden and his two female companions have returned”

All the other criminal elements in the room had frowns on their faces. All of them had hoped to see someone get eaten. Jaden spotted one of his bitter smuggling rivals, Heedepa Tibertus, a Hortek and whispered to him as he walked by “That is why I’m the best free trader (i.e. smuggler) in the business … Heedepa”

Heedepa just hissed at him in reply.

Soon the three stood before the dais again, only none of them were on the slightly discolored stone this time.

“Jabba … A deal is a deal. We survived so now is the time to pay up.” Laura stated before Jaden could say anything. Jaden sighed knowing this was not the right way to negotiate with the Hutt.

Jabba laughed heartily again and talked to his adviser. Jabba gave his reply and it took a while. However, finally it was done and the Adviser turned to the group and smiled.

“The great Jabba the Hutt, will open trade between the Hutts and the Alliance. He will provide a list of trade items, services, and what they will cost in the next few days. He will also provide the bounty from Aima … at that time as well. However, since there will be at least two days before all is ready. Jabba wishes the company of both your women, one each night. If Jaden does not agree to this, the deal is off!"

There were gasps from both women. But Aima leaned over to Jaden and whispered "I'll do it with the big slug ... and he'll LOVE IT"
 
Jaden frowned for a moment hearing the terms, but then he was expecting something like this. Jabba was always known for his eccentric tastes in deal making and other things. The smuggler held a hand up to Aima for a moment before speaking.

"We'll need a few moments to confer. Is there someplace private we may use?"

Jabba spoke for a moment before laughing.

"You can go outside the Palace. There is no place private here."

"Figured. Let's go ladies."

Once outside Luara started going off.

"Who is he to demand such things? Are you going to let him get away with that? Tell him no deal."

Jaden laughed for a moment.

"Remember who you assigned this to? Me. You were the ones who wanted this in first place. And I don't break a contract."

Luara crossed her arms for a moment, scrowling. Aima laughed at Luara for a moment.

"What do you want to do."

Jaden smiled.

"We take the deal. Besides it's only one night, and I will stay to make sure he honors the bargain. "
 
The first night

“NO WAY” Laura insisted

Aima placed her hand on Laura’s shoulder to reassure her and said “We are taking the deal and you need to trust me. I have a plan.”

Laura still shook her head “No” and then asked “Tell me this plan”

Aima smiled “no … just trust me … everything is going to work out.”

Laura looked back to Jaden and sighed “Ok … but her plan better work!” She said pointing to Aima.

“One more thing … you’ll need to send the ship back to Port Mos Eisley” Aima told Jaden.

“Why?” He asked

“You don’t want to risk the cargo being found” Aima whispered reminding him about Hans and Chewie.

Jaden nodded in understanding and pulled out his com unit. He pressed a few buttons and the Stellar Storm took off and flew in the direction of Port Mos Eisley. “It will auto-return, once the cargo is off” Jaden said as they all walked back into Jabba’s palace.

Jabba was pretty predictable, and had both girls wearing skimpy bikini like outfits with chains around their necks in under an hour. These outfits told everyone that these were his sex slaves. Jabba was humiliating a Jedi and a powerful Echani warrior and he LOVED it.

Jaden had stayed around for a while drinking and listening to the music. But as it got later, he headed to his room for the night.

Jabba was trying to decide which girl to take to bed with him, when Aima volunteered. That did not work right away, until she slowly unhooked her brasserie, and exposure her full breasts as her bikini top fell to the ground. There was cheering from the guards as well. Jabba licked his lips and agreed that Aima would be his choice for the night.

Laura was moved to her private room for the night. As Aima placed one of her arms over her breasts and put the other hand down the front of her bikini bottom. She moaned a little as she stroked her pussy while her other arm stayed over her massive breasts. This teased Jabba. Who nodded and made a hand gesture towards Aima to pull down her bikini bottom. A naughty smile crossed Aima face as she used both her hands to pull off the bikini bottom and kick them away.

The guards watching jeered at her and shouted crude comments.

As Jabba grunted, the translator droid said "The Great Jabba the Hutt says …WOW”

Aima’s heart pounded as she stood with all her womanhood visible to the people in the room.

Jabba grunted again and the droid translated "Such a lovely body!" Jabba licked his lips again enjoying the sight before him. He grunted again.

"Come to me, sit on my lap." The droid translated as Jabba shifted on his throne. Aima slipped into Jabba's arms. Aima moaned as Jabba squeezed her naked body, pressing her into the folds of his fat body. "Eew!" Aima thought but she did not let her face show any discomfort. This was like any other battle the rebels were fighting … and she needed to win this conflict.

"Oh Jabba … you are so BIG and soft …I never knew” Aima moaned as Jabba huge tongue licked the side of her face, then he kissing her on the neck. The crowd sheered, some of them hooted at her and catcalled. Aima started to rub herself against the Hutt in time with the music … almost like dancing against him. The naked Echani blushed as she spun around, allowing every man in the palace a good look at her body. She danced faster and faster, making her nipples hard. She hated this, but it was either this, or no alliance for the rebels.

The dance lasted for an hour as Aima incorporated many twists, curves, and poses for Jabba's viewing pleasure, all of which exposed her most intimate parts to the crowd in the worst way.

Jabba's tail was so hard it was starting to hurt him. So he ended her erotic dances and pushed her to the ground. His tail poked between Aima legs, seeking and probing her forbidden regions. Jabba's hand then slipped on top of one of her breasts and squeezed. Aima groaned and moved a hand to protect her breast. Jabba knew the fiery and obstinate Echani warrior was now his. He relished his control over her, physically, mentally, and sexually. She was his to command and touch as he saw fit. His tail moved further upward until it found its target, Aima's womanhood. Jabba's tail slowly moved against it, pressed into it. The Hutt smiled as his went deep into Aima as the woman gasped. Jabba fucked her all night.
 
Jaden had enjoyed the show while he was in the large chamber, even joking with the other criminals. That didn't change anything of his ideas towards them, after all, one night of fun wouldn't undoing the troubles between him and the others.

Once the show was over for the evening, he went back out ot the ship. Since he didn't have the ladies to spend time with, he spent time doing minor repairs before heading to bed. He still had no clue what Aima's plan was, but he hoped Jabba would hold up his end of the bargain. He really didn't want to get into some sort of war with the Hutts. Always back for business.

As he promised, Jaden was back into the viewing chamber as soon as Jabba opened it up to everyone. He even got a spot as close to where Jabba's platform would be. However this also ended up being where Boba Fett had decided to watch from as well. The two had an uneasy truce for now, but Jaden didn't trust most bounty hunters.
 
Back
Top