Editor requested for a spy story

Gorza

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Posts
587
Dearest volunteer editors,

My first story is almost edited and ready for submission. While that's been happening, a second story has been bubbling away. It stands at just over 11,500 words (just over 3 Lit pages), and I'll probably write a further one or two pages to round the story off.

To wet your whistles: the story is about a young English woman recruited to work as a spy with MI6 in a special women's section. It tells the story of her selection process and initial training. The sex in these first few pages is all about women masturbating, along with the theme of women watching women.

The story is in British English: the editor need not be a user of British English, but just be comfortable with it. It is written in the first person, from a woman's point of view: a woman editor would be ideal. I write non-fiction as my job, so I think the grammar and spelling are in good shape, but I also know that I make mistakes, and I'm open to editing.

I would like an editor who can help clean up any problems with the text, please. Also, I would like an editor who can engage with the plot and characters and offer thoughts and suggestions. I have used Google Docs for sharing and editing texts in the past, and would like to use this method with an editor. However, I don't mind emailing the text back and forth if that proves to be easier.

If you're interested, please respond to this thread and send me a PM.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top