The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFLOL! When I came to the States the shops were full of oven gloves, teatowels and other domestic pieces of linen with Rosie the Riveter printed on them. Done without a trace of irony.

Hey, are you excited yet about seeing Simon Pegg as Scotty in Star Trek again? I'm so looking forward to when it comes out! :D

Just run down the stairs and fetch me the dustpan and brush will you, sweet thing. :kiss:

ROFLOL! When I came to the States the shops were full of oven gloves, teatowels and other domestic pieces of linen with Rosie the Riveter printed on them. Done without a trace of irony.

Hey, are you excited yet about seeing Simon Pegg as Scotty in Star Trek again? I'm so looking forward to when it comes out! :D

Just run down the stairs and fetch me the dustpan and brush will you, sweet thing. :kiss:

You bet! And Zachary Quinto too. He pulled off Spock so well in the first movie. Super excited for Star Trek: Into Darkness, but I'm also looking forward to Iron Man 3. Oh, there's a new trailer out for Star Trek as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEkuVgt6Aw

Let me grab the dustpan and brush while you watch that. *Turns being sure to show off my...err...jeans and walks down the stairs. Comes back a couple minutes later with brush and dustpan in each hand*

You bet! And Zachary Quinto too. He pulled off Spock so well in the first movie. Super excited for Star Trek: Into Darkness, but I'm also looking forward to Iron Man 3. Oh, there's a new trailer out for Star Trek as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEkuVgt6Aw

Let me grab the dustpan and brush while you watch that. *Turns being sure to show off my...err...jeans and walks down the stairs. Comes back a couple minutes later with brush and dustpan in each hand*

Oh, um, I'm just getting onto that trailer. I was watching you carefully down the stair, y'know what a mommy type I am, just keeping an eye on you to ... to make sure you don't trip on the cat <snerk>.

Gosh, I'm so excited about Star Trek: Into Darkness! I'm going to leave Piglet at home and go watch it, last time we let her come to The Hobbit guess who had to leave halfway through cuz she got scared of the Orcs :rolleyes:. But she is useful to take along to Disney films, it does look a bit odd when you sneak along on your own to see Princess movies. LOL.

Oh, um, I'm just getting onto that trailer. I was watching you carefully down the stair, y'know what a mommy type I am, just keeping an eye on you to ... to make sure you don't trip on the cat <snerk>.

Gosh, I'm so excited about Star Trek: Into Darkness! I'm going to leave Piglet at home and go watch it, last time we let her come to The Hobbit guess who had to leave halfway through cuz she got scared of the Orcs :rolleyes:. But she is useful to take along to Disney films, it does look a bit odd when you sneak along on your own to see Princess movies. LOL.

Yes, we wouldn't want to trip over the cat. So feel free to watch me carefully...you know...for safety. Now what can I sweep up for you?

Oh, I just looked at the release date for Into Darkness, it's the Friday after I get back from Cali. Sweet, may be tempted to see it opening night.

Anna may enjoy this trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdkIFrMY_v0

Yes, we wouldn't want to trip over the cat. So feel free to watch me carefully...you know...for safety. Now what can I sweep up for you?

Oh, I just looked at the release date for Into Darkness, it's the Friday after I get back from Cali. Sweet, may be tempted to see it opening night.

I know, poor kitty-cat.

You just um, stoop over and wave the brush about a bit. I'll keep a close eye on you while I stick this piccie of a turtle on the wall. I just want to make sure you're moving as sweetly as ever, er, I mean getting properly into the corners.
;)

I know, poor kitty-cat.

You just um, stoop over and wave the brush about a bit. I'll keep a close eye on you while I stick this piccie of a turtle on the wall. I just want to make sure you're moving as sweetly as ever, er, I mean getting properly into the corners.
;)

Of course. Boy, I really do have to crouch down pretty low to get at these corners. I hope I'm doing alright....with the cleaning.

Figaro keeps sneaking into my study because there is a big pile of empty boxes for him to get into and knock over. At least most of his hiding places in here are now gone.

Of course. Boy, I really do have to crouch down pretty low to get at these corners. I hope I'm doing alright....with the cleaning.

Figaro keeps sneaking into my study because there is a big pile of empty boxes for him to get into and knock over. At least most of his hiding places in here are now gone.

Oh poor Figaro! Surely you will keep one or two boxes for him. As well as that big one for you to sit in now and then, nomming on some nice treaty, LOL.

Mmm, yes, just right. I know that posture makes you feel like you're waving your denim-clad buns in the air, but honestly, it's the only way. ;)

Oh poor Figaro! Surely you will keep one or two boxes for him. As well as that big one for you to sit in now and then, nomming on some nice treaty, LOL.

Mmm, yes, just right. I know that posture makes you feel like you're waving your denim-clad buns in the air, but honestly, it's the only way. ;)

Maybe, he has a few boxes in the living room as well.

Alright, let me finish sweeping up this last corner and the I'll need to run off to bed. Goodnight, Duchess. :rose:

Maybe, he has a few boxes in the living room as well.

Alright, let me finish sweeping up this last corner and the I'll need to run off to bed. Goodnight, Duchess. :rose:

Good night, sweetpea! Thanks for the refreshing sight ... of a nice cleanly swept floor ;).

:kiss:

Good morning, Nakeds! I've got a fresh pot of coffee brewing.

anna, I've not quite gathered what sort of accent you need? A British one but not Irish this time?

:rose: it's one of those golden sunlit mornings here.
Naoko, I used an Irish accent in my last show. My next accent will depend on what a director wants for my character the next time I'm cast in a show.

Probably a bit of a wake-up call. I didn't eat anything before getting the test taken, so I don't know how much that threw off the results. I probably need to lay off the sodas and greasy/fatty foods a bit *groan*. The fact I'm working out is probably a big help. I definitely feel alot healthier than I did in college and the first couple years afterward when I was eating fast food on a near daily basis.

Thumbs up. :D
Not eating anything before the tests probably gave them a better sense of what's going on. I know that for a cholesterol reading, doctors will frequently tell you to avoid eating certain things anyway. You're right, john, it IS better that you're doing this now, as opposed to waiting another twenty years. :rose:

You seem to do an extraordinary amount of laundry, Naoko. I do maybe 6 or 7 loads a week and there's 5 of us. You sure you're not just making work so you can watch John's buns in action...? ;).

Mornin' fellas... :)
Mornin'! Boy, y'all do a bunch of laundry over there. Of course, with three active boys, it makes sense. I do one or two loads of laundry a week, although I'm doing four this week because I bought new bedding. :)

I sold a fuckload* of that when it came out a fee years ago...

*Technical bookselling term :D
I believe that's also a valid IT term. At least... that's what a friend tells me.

Umm....

Yeah.

So, I may be seeing Into Darkness when I go home for my niece's wedding. I'll talk to my sister, but I'm pretty sure her husband won't be insisting on going opening weekend. He and I are the Trek fans in the extended family.

Mom and I will be seeing Rush. Definitely.

Mom and I will be seeing Rush. Definitely.

Rush?? My god, that takes me back... Musta been 1981 or thereabouts I went to see them in Newcastle. Awesome gig.

<sigh> 30-plus years... Really?

Mind if I put some music on for a moment ?
Earplugs will be provided for those of a sensitive disposition.

Foreigner: I wanna know what love is.

I just love this one

Me too. We used to frequent a bar in town called The Jubilee that had the first video jukebox in Newcastle. It was a rockers' bar, so this used to feature heavily on it.

Jeez, it's obviously nostalgia day for me... :rolleyes:

Mind if I put some music on for a moment ?
Earplugs will be provided for those of a sensitive disposition.

Foreigner: I wanna know what love is.

I just love this one
Ohhh, *sigh* I remember that song. :)

Rush?? My god, that takes me back... Musta been 1981 or thereabouts I went to see them in Newcastle. Awesome gig.

<sigh> 30-plus years... Really?

Me too. We used to frequent a bar in town called The Jubilee that had the first video jukebox in Newcastle. It was a rockers' bar, so this used to feature heavily on it.

Jeez, it's obviously nostalgia day for me... :rolleyes:
Well, if we're talking the band, I'd be going with my cousin. He's been a fan... about as long as you have. When I posted though, I was referring to the second trailer that john linked for me. Mom and I are both F1 fans and she'd remember the events of the movie.

How's your day?

Good morning everyone. Waking up to the sun shining through the window. I think I'll stay in this nice comfy bed until my last alarm goes off. :)

Ohhh, *sigh* I remember that song. :)

Well, if we're talking the band, I'd be going with my cousin. He's been a fan... about as long as you have. When I posted though, I was referring to the second trailer that john linked for me. Mom and I are both F1 fans and she'd remember the events of the movie.

How's your day?

Oops. Sorry... I tend not to click on YouTube links on my phone, as they gobble up my data allowance... :eek:

Day's been good thanks. No plastic dogturds today, but I have been ordering some cool dress-up costumes (no, not that sort of dressing up... :rolleyes:), and some nifty retro toys and games, including this:

magic-robot1.jpg

Anyone else remember this? It was before my time, really, but my grandma had one. I was entranced by it whenever I visited her...

Told ya. Nostalgia day... :)

And I knocked out another MMD. Busy boy today... :D

How's your day shaping up, kiddo...?

That was nice.
I must go and make pizza now, as Piglet has developed enthusiasm for baking. It's quite hard with trotters.

:rose:
Ooh, baking sounds good. Tomorrow's supposed to be rainy, so maybe I'll get something done in the kitchen. :)

Good morning everyone. Waking up to the sun shining through the window. I think I'll stay in this nice comfy bed until my last alarm goes off. :)
The sun is shining through your window, and you're staying in bed? Those days are so rare there!

Oops. Sorry... I tend not to click on YouTube links on my phone, as they gobble up my data allowance... :eek:

Day's been good thanks. No plastic dogturds today, but I have been ordering some cool dress-up costumes (no, not that sort of dressing up... :rolleyes:), and some nifty retro toys and games, including this:

magic-robot1.jpg

Anyone else remember this? It was before my time, really, but my grandma had one. I was entranced by it whenever I visited her...

Told ya. Nostalgia day... :)

And I knocked out another MMD. Busy boy today... :D

How's your day shaping up, kiddo...?
Ah, I understand not clicking on links when using your phone. I'm the same way. Although I'm somewhat baffled by your comment on dressing up. Non-theatrical costumes? Is that what you mean? ;)

I saw your MMD. The new word is something I might be able to work with.

Ah, I understand not clicking on links when using your phone. I'm the same way. Although I'm somewhat baffled by your comment on dressing up. Non-theatrical costumes? Is that what you mean? ;)

I saw your MMD. The new word is something I might be able to work with.

Yes, anna, of course that's what I meant.... ;)

"Working on your muffin..." I'm sure there's a joke there, somewhere. If only I were any good at innuendo... :rolleyes:

Been at work since half 7 this morning and will be here for some time still...I do love this life I live...

An influx of builders and sudden attack of Piglet apathy led to pizza postponement but at least we've got all the ingredients now.

Is your manflu completely cured now, then, Andy?

Ooh, dressing up! I suppose we're not allowed to dress up in here.

Are you out of that comfy bed, yet, John? I'm going to go hunting for that video of the dog who wanted a kitten; I can't remember if you posted it in here or in Humour, excuse me, Humor.

Yes, anna, of course that's what I meant.... ;)

"Working on your muffin..." I'm sure there's a joke there, somewhere. If only I were any good at innuendo... :rolleyes:
It does get hard online.

Okay, I hope nobody else takes "muffin" too soon. I'm seriously putting some thoughts together.

Been at work since half 7 this morning and will be here for some time still...I do love this life I live...
I'm glad you're back on your feet!

An influx of builders and sudden attack of Piglet apathy led to pizza postponement but at least we've got all the ingredients now.

Is your manflu completely cured now, then, Andy?

Ooh, dressing up! I suppose we're not allowed to dress up in here.

Are you out of that comfy bed, yet, John? I'm going to go hunting for that video of the dog who wanted a kitten; I can't remember if you posted it in here or in Humour, excuse me, Humor.

Builders sound like a nice distraction from pizza. Now, if we were talking cookies or cupcakes, I might have to disagree.

I don't know about dressing up in here. I suppose if we were to have a themed party, we might be able to get away with some sort of funky costumes. ;)

Builders sound like a nice distraction from pizza. Now, if we were talking cookies or cupcakes, I might have to disagree.

I don't know about dressing up in here. I suppose if we were to have a themed party, we might be able to get away with some sort of funky costumes. ;)

Frankly I'm so grateful not to have a river pouring through our front wall every time it rains that I didn't really notice if they were cute or not! :eek: I was feeling mortified because they turned up without telling me they were coming and I'd run out of tea. At least I had some coffee and plenty of biscuits left over from my tutorial on Saturday. (After the one who drooled and whimpered then made a pass at me when I made him a cup of proper coffee, I only do instant coffee for builders.)

Maybe we could wear costume jewellery :D.

Pretty much, gorgeous :kiss: just a slight sniffle here and there.

And yeah, it's cheating to wear clothes in the Naked Party Thread :p

Thank you :rose:

Hullo, handsome! :kiss: Good that you're feeling so much better - especially if you have a long day's work on the go. Hope it's not too bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back