Never looked at myself as

BDSM is just a large umbrella of things. If you want to identify as being into BDSM then do so. If not, you don't have to. If there's something more specific you were looking for, you would need to be more detailed about it, because I don't really know what it is you want. Are you looking for a label for yourself or your activities?

Ok looking for feedback. Iam first of all a little perverted but never looked at myself as a BDSM person you tell me. I enjoy being a rough controlling fucker. I do enjoy the look of pain and pleasure on a ladies face. I enjoy bring a lady to the edge of orgasm only to stop and let her cool off before starting over. this is a little bit about me.

Sometimes it takes more than an hour to get a response. There are a lot of lurkers on the forun who don't post.

Are you into Bondage, Discipline, Sadism (giving pain), or Masochism (receiving pain)? Some people include dominance and submission in that acronym too. If you're into at least one of those things, then yeah I'd call that BDSM.

Th

Ok looking for feedback. Iam first of all a little perverted but never looked at myself as a BDSM person you tell me. I enjoy being a rough controlling fucker. I do enjoy the look of pain and pleasure on a ladies face. I enjoy bring a lady to the edge of orgasm only to stop and let her cool off before starting over. this is a little bit about me.

Nah, you're just a rough controlling fucker in the bedroom. Not much to do with bdsm.

I think you like rough sex where you're in control. That CAN be an element of bdsm and I think it's an introductory idea of what it's all about. You can call yourself dominant and leave it at the bedroom door.

Does it matter??? Just do what you like to do with someone who likes that too.

Does it matter??? Just do what you like to do with someone who likes that too.

Came in to say this, but cookie put it far better than I was going too.

Something that gets lost when we put too much emphasis on labels or attempt to adhere strictly to what should be taken as a flexible definition, one of the most important parts.

D(.)(.)

We don't like labels. In fact even at our age we don't know what most of it means. We've only been on adult sites a short time. Before that only my husband used the computer.
We are both realizing we are more like some of these others than we thought.
I never liked bondage and never considered myself a slave. But now I love mild bondage and being used by some of our friends. No real pain or injury. But the fun parts. Also it's a way I can use as an excuse that I was forced and didn't really give in.
Like others wrote, just have fun and don't worry about what it's called. It's all up to you and your partners.

Sometimes labels help us look at parts of ourselves more at a distance. It can help us connect two complicated concepts together, or understand how things relate to each other in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a fan of being tied to labels, but they aren't something to ignore I think.

Sometimes labels help us look at parts of ourselves more at a distance. It can help us connect two complicated concepts together, or understand how things relate to each other in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a fan of being tied to labels, but they aren't something to ignore I think.

I agree. It sets a base, but it's not the complete definition.

Back