What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was yesterday but I'm still smiling about it today so I think it still counts. Went to Rainbow's End (an amusement park) with the other half, our 4 year old son, my mum and her partner for our anniversary.

The kid LOVED it. He's a pretty nervous lil guy so we were very nervous taking him on rides that couldn't easily be stopped but he loved everyone! We did stuff together and also took turns looking after the boy so everyone got to go on what they wanted.

Almost wet myself on this awesome spinny roller coaster thing as mum's partner was making the most hilarious noises. :D

And the memories of that blow job I gave the other half on the log flume the last time we were there definately made that ride very interesting for the both of us. ;)

After we had dinner alone at the new Thai restaurant we've been wanting to try, which was even better than expected. All in all, it was one of those unforgettably good days. :)

This was yesterday but I'm still smiling about it today so I think it still counts. Went to Rainbow's End (an amusement park) with the other half, our 4 year old son, my mum and her partner for our anniversary.

The kid LOVED it. He's a pretty nervous lil guy so we were very nervous taking him on rides that couldn't easily be stopped but he loved everyone! We did stuff together and also took turns looking after the boy so everyone got to go on what they wanted.

Almost wet myself on this awesome spinny roller coaster thing as mum's partner was making the most hilarious noises. :D

And the memories of that blow job I gave the other half on the log flume the last time we were there definately made that ride very interesting for the both of us. ;)

After we had dinner alone at the new Thai restaurant we've been wanting to try, which was even better than expected. All in all, it was one of those unforgettably good days. :)

I love Rainbows End. Thanks for reminding me, I have not been there in ages, will be added to the things to do list for next time I am up that way :D

I love Rainbows End. Thanks for reminding me, I have not been there in ages, will be added to the things to do list for next time I am up that way :D

Depending on when you went last there may be some new rides for you to go on. But if your with a guy don't let him go on the PowerSurge. The other half nicknamed it the 'Nut-crusher' and was walking funny for an hour after! It was kinda amusing for me though, budding sadist that I am. :D

Depending on when you went last there may be some new rides for you to go on. But if your with a guy don't let him go on the PowerSurge. The other half nicknamed it the 'Nut-crusher' and was walking funny for an hour after! It was kinda amusing for me though, budding sadist that I am. :D

I am pretty sure there will be some new rides, it has been along time.

Maybe if I take a guy on it I could find him a box from cricket :D

Today a 9 year old said "adios". I asked her where she had learned that and she replied "We learn a lot of English at school."

The SO/Owner person sharing this with me....apparently there really was a warning label.

yJa8B.jpg

I am still giggling

Not dying. I was getting up from the couch when my shoe snagged on a blanket. I lost my balance, started falling head first towards the coffee table. Just before hitting it I bent my legs and landed on my knees with my hands bracing myself away from the edge. I laughed because it is just another escape. Lol.

Lunch.

gene-and-judes2.jpg

Yes, there are two hot dogs under those piles of fries. Yes, I ate everything, and yes it was cheap: $6.74 for the whole meal. Now, where's that Get out of ER Free card my cardiologist gave me?

A beautiful summers day. Long walk on the beach and along the river. Making sandcastles, paddling with my skirt tucked into my underwear, doing cartwheels and handstands and just having fun.

How flustered the young male barista got when he suddenly realized K. was not wearing a top under her leather jacket.

Not dying. I was getting up from the couch when my shoe snagged on a blanket. I lost my balance, started falling head first towards the coffee table. Just before hitting it I bent my legs and landed on my knees with my hands bracing myself away from the edge. I laughed because it is just another escape. Lol.

^^ this.

(sounds like you need to stay horizontal as much as possible, for your own safety ;) )

A friend dropping off some crayfish that he had caught this morning :D

You lucky thing!

Was walking to the dairy with the boy on his scooter to get some ciggies. Traffic was backed right up and as it was a scorcher of a day I was wearing a flattering tee and denim short-shorts. As we pass one of the cars I hear a girl yell out, "MILF!". We were the only pedestrians around so I assumed it was aimed at me. I turned around to see who had said it. I spot a girl in the backseat of a car with some boys grinning at me. Then she yelled, "Don't look at me like that, you know you are!" and winked. I yelled back a "thank you" as the light turned green and cars moved off.

Totally made my day, especially hearing it from a female! I swear that laser eye surgery was the best 5 grand we ever spent. I've had more attention from all kinds of people in the last month than I ever had in 12 years of wearing glasses. Even little old ladies talk to me in the line at the supermarket now. Really wasn't expecting changes like that. But I like it. :D

You lucky thing!

Was walking to the dairy with the boy on his scooter to get some ciggies. Traffic was backed right up and as it was a scorcher of a day I was wearing a flattering tee and denim short-shorts. As we pass one of the cars I hear a girl yell out, "MILF!". We were the only pedestrians around so I assumed it was aimed at me. I turned around to see who had said it. I spot a girl in the backseat of a car with some boys grinning at me. Then she yelled, "Don't look at me like that, you know you are!" and winked. I yelled back a "thank you" as the light turned green and cars moved off.

Totally made my day, especially hearing it from a female! I swear that laser eye surgery was the best 5 grand we ever spent. I've had more attention from all kinds of people in the last month than I ever had in 12 years of wearing glasses. Even little old ladies talk to me in the line at the supermarket now. Really wasn't expecting changes like that. But I like it. :D

The trouble is cooking the bloody things. But they were yummy especially with Paua fritters :D

Hahaha that is awesome, comments like that always make you smile and make you feel great :)

I think I may have previously posted this a long time ago, maybe to tease Gracie. Regardless, it's been long enough that people can still get a chuckle from it. I hope.

sd101026-1.gif

I think I may have previously posted this a long time ago, maybe to tease Gracie. Regardless, it's been long enough that people can still get a chuckle from it. I hope.

sd101026-1.gif

Well done, SW!
And I can definitely see Gracie all over the place (as well as myself)...Ahemmmm...
:rose::rolleyes:

Nice...bottle after bottle of random adult beverages in the background of his picture. It's good to see you have to drink to be happy. Seriously?

*sigh*

I'm sure they were all told I never let you drink. Or...maybe I drove you to? Either way it looks like you both have more than enough to make eachother look good :eek:

I am pretty happy to see repeated evidence that I never lost a thing. Whew! :)

That 42 degrees is a heatwave and we all love it!
*snort* It was 47º F Sunday afternoon, and I almost was willing to go outside without a jacket or even sweatshirt, just my normal polo. *Almost.*

It's telling, though, that in my fourth winter here, I now consider a 47º day a "nice and warm, perfect (for her) to take the dawg for a walk" day. When I lived in Florida, 47º was cold enough to consider canceling tennis practice, though not a match... Had you told me then that I'd consider it a lovely day, I'd have told you you were bugnutz.

And yeah... *today's* high is predicted for 33º. Never let it be said that the northern Great Plains have consistent weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back