Protection (closed)

"Jesus, Michaela, I already took my shower this morning," trying to sound gruff, but not sure I can pull it off, "and you want to get me all messy again?" Once you move my hand to your hip, I know where this is headed. I always heard that pregnancy sometimes ramped up a woman's hormones . . . not a rumor anymore.

Cupping your ass and giving it a squeeze that lets you know that you are going to get exactly what you need. With my other hand, reaching for the button and zipper on my shorts, my little buddy is not so little any more and is definitely getting ready to perform this morning. Hadn't really thought about this before, but I have a strange feeling that someone in his apartment next to the beach is sitting there with his telescope and is hoping for a show this morning.

"Baby, before you get too comfortable, you better stand up and help me get these shorts off, or I may hurt myself."
 
Last edited:
“I can’t help it!” I say as you mention already having showered this morning. “You can’t blame me for wanting my sexy husband, can you?”

With a smile, I slip off the lounge and reach for the waist of your pants. Pulling them down your legs, I watch as your cock pops free and bobs in the gentle breeze. Grinning at you, I slowly crawl up your legs, my cheek rubbing against your cock as I look up into your eyes.

“Besides, I know you don’t mind keeping me nice and satisfied.” Licking and sucking at the head of your cock, I moan at the familiar and delicious taste. “You don’t mind using your fingers and your tongue on my pussy. You don’t mind teasing me with all those toys. I know you don’t mind fucking me until you explode.”

Pulling my lips from your cock, I look into your eyes and smile softly. “And I love you all the more for it.”
 
All I can do is lie back and smile; can't disagree with a thing you have said . . . I do enjoy all of you, and you have shown that you are ready and willing to try anything with me to find out what will arouse and satisfy each otherand you have even tried some things with me that I never would have imagined doing.

As you lift your lips from my cock head, a soft moan escapes my lips and you smile, knowing you have me right where you want me . . . hard and ready to fill your pussy that I know is wet and warm. As you start to creep further up my body, I wait for the right moment to grab your hips and position you for a "quick drop" . . .
 
Crawling up the rest of your body, I grin as you watch my body slinking along. Kissing you passionately, I whimper as I feel your hands starting to creep up my sides. I know you’re just a few moments away from grabbing my hips and pulling me down the hard length of your cock.

“If I had known things like would be like this between us, I would have seduced you a lot quicker. I always thought you were so handsome in your suits and every time you came into the DA’s office, you left me feeling wet and achy.” I murmur, grinning at you as a hint of blush covers my cheek at my naughty confession.
 
I don't know how to respond to your little 'confession', but I'm pretty sure there is some shock showing on my face; and seeing the blush on your face reminds me of how innocent you still are sometimes.

"Really," I finally sputter, "I always thought you were cutest looking ADA in the office, but since I was usually just in the office to prepare for a court appearance, never really had time to get to know you. And it seemed like most of the time, I was dealing with the DA himself, or one of the men, so I just never had much time with you in the office. Besides, I never thought that anyone as attractive as you would see any future with an 'old fart cop' like me."

My hands grip your hips and position you over my shaft, lowering you slowly until just the head begins its entry . . . rubbing against your clit, and enjoying the reaction as the first touch runs through your body.

"I wonder if anyone in those apartments on the beach have their telescope on us, babe?"
 
I shiver as you slowly start to lower me over your cock. The head splits my wet entrance, stretching me around your cock as you stroke and tease my body. I moan, my head tipping back slightly as I let you guide me exactly where you want me.

“Does that turn you on, baby?” I ask to your question. “The thought of being watched makes you hot, doesn’t it?”

Tilting my head forward, I grin and giggle along with you as I think about that. Another moan escapes my lips as you slowly pull me along your length.

“My handsome husband…so good…” I whimper, whining in pleasure.
 
Sliding you up and down in a way that puts maximum pressure on your clit. "I think you like being watched, too . . . don't you, love? Pretty sure that if someone is watching us right now, he, or she, is fucking jealous."

After a few moments of riding your clit against my shaft, I use my hands to force you all the way down, wait a second or two, then give one more pull with my hands and reach the ultimate depth inside you . . . that last deep touch always seems to be the one that brings a smile to your face, and a moan that tells me I finally have reached the depths of your feelings. As you settle down and begin a gentle rocking, I move my hands to your full . . . by now, fuller . . . breasts and begin some gently massaging.
 
There’s something about being able to ride you that turns me on. I’m not sure if it’s the trust that you have in me or the grin on your face as you stroke and massage my breasts, but it all makes me incredibly hot and bothered.

“I love you, babe.” I murmur as I rock my hips a little faster, sighing as your fingers work their magic on my nipples.

Seeing the way your eyes are glued to my breasts, I smile. “Imagine when they’re full of milk, Alan. After the baby gets its fill, they’re all yours. Does that thought turn you on?”
 
"Yes it does, babe . . . and hearing you talk to me like that makes it even hotter and more erotic." I am continually amazed at how unafraid we are to say exactly what we are thinking and feeling about each other. "You really think the baby wil be willing to share with me?"

"Fuck, baby . . . you are so wet right now, I can feel your juices dripping down over my balls and between my thighs." Thrusting up inside, feeling you squeeze me on every stroke as you ride my hardness Sliding my hands down over your belly, starting to show some 'growth' that is our baby, I slide my thumbs together just above where my cock is sliding in and out, massaging your lower belly just abour your pussy . . .
 
I whimper as you tell me that you love hearing me talk in such an erotic way. Moaning as I feel your hands stroking over my belly, pressing against it until I shiver. You always seem to know how to make me incredibly wet and needy.

“I’ll make sure that you get the milk that you want.” I gasp, my pussy clenching around your cock as you thrust into my body.

“I want you on top, Alan. I need you thrusting hard into me.” I moan, my eyes hazy with pleasure as you caress and massage my body.
 
Lying still as you climb off, and stand beside me, the emotion of the moment coursing thru your body, "Go lie down on the bed, Michaela,"; the lounger may be OK for you to ride me, but not the best for me to give you what you need right now, a hard, deep fuck.

Without a question you move quickly to the bed, crawl on, lie back, and spread your legs for me; before you are really comfortable, I am between you legs, mounting you with a hard thrust, once more connecting with you in the most intimate way . . . as only tow lovers can.
 
“Oh God, baby.” I gasp as you mount me before my legs are even completely spread. I love the way your body drapes over mine and you take complete control of the situation. “Just like that…”

Moaning with each deep thrust, my legs wrap around your hips and draw you tighter to my body. “When my belly swells you won’t be able to do this for a while. I hope you’re creative enough to satisfy your wife, Mr. Davidson.” I gasp out, grinning at you as you give me just what I’ve asked for.
 
"Trust me, Mrs. Davidson, you will be satisfied; and I'm also quite sure that if you think of something you need me to do, you will let me know." You already know that as long as I can bury my tongue in your sweet pussy, I will be a happy man . . . and at least for as long as the doctor will let us, my hard cock will find a way to fill your pussy . . . and as much as I love your sweet ass, fucking you from behind with two handfuls of ass, I'll be loving it!!

Once your legs wrap around me, my strokes become shorter, but just as hard, and probably even a little deeper. "You like this, Mrs. Davidson? You like being fucked by an old cop?"
 
“Oh, yes…” I hiss at your question, your strokes forceful and deep as you take complete control over my pleasure.

“Can’t you feel how wet I am, baby? That’s all for you.” I murmur, kissing you passionately as our words serve to fan the flames of our desire. “Look at my body, babe. I let an old cop do this to me because I liked the way he fucked. My belly is swelling with his seed.”
 
"Yeah, and what a body it is!!" As my hips act like pistons to keep up the intensity and pace of our fucking motion, I hear those familiar gasps as your fight for deeper breaths, your body telling you to prepare for another attack of passion.

As I probe deep once more, I do begin to feel a difference, although only slight, in how close I can get to you . . . the little one is indeed growing in that belly.

"Baby, love you so much, this is going to be so much fun watching our baby take up more and more room in your belly."
 
My fingers are clenching at the sheets beneath us as I struggle to draw in enough breath to moan. I tremble at the force of your words, telling me how much you love my body with our baby growing safely inside.

“I’m going to cum, Alan.” I pant, my eyes locking onto yours as your cock pistons in and out of my body. “Now, baby! Now!”

I nearly howl out the words, my body arching off the bed and pressing tightly against yours as I cum wetly around your cock.
 
Once you tell me . . . or howl at me . . . that you are ready to cum, I feel your pussy tighten even more around my cock as your spasms of orgasm let go. Baby, I can almost sense when you are ready to cum just by the tightness of your grip on my cock, and hearing your cries only intensify the sensation. Lifting my body a bit from yours, I thrust once more and begin my own orgasm eruption, filling your pussy once more with my hot seed.

I'm sure that we gave a pretty good show to anyone who was watching from the beach apartments; the balcony door was open and the sunlight streaming in sure gave off enough light to our little cabin.

As we slowly start to catch our breath, I lean back over you, trying not to completely collapse on you, but wanting to be close to you at this moment. "I love you, Mrs. Davidson . . . guess we've got a surprise to share with everyone when we get home."
 
Panting to catch my breath, I give you a smile and reach up to touch your cheek in a loving gesture. “I love you, Mr. Davidson. I’m sure you’ll take great joy in telling everyone…and showing Alex that his dad’s not shooting blanks.”

Tilting my head up, I kiss you gently and sigh in the beautiful moment that we share together in the aftermath of our orgasms. “Why don’t you order some room service? I’ll go get a shower and we can eat in the room before we go to the city.”
 
"Sounds like a plan to me, Mrs. D. And I will certainly enjoy letting my son know that his old man still has live ammunition in his gun." Picking up the phone and placing an order for a late breakfast as you take you shower.

Just as you step out of the bathroom after your shower, and your makeup done, the cabin attendant arrives with our order and sets it up on the balcony.
 
Pulling on another flowing dress, this one designed for comfort as my belly grows larger, I step out onto the balcony with a belly growling for food.

“Thank you, baby.” I say, kissing you before I take a seat and begin to eat with a healthy appetite.

“So, what do you want to get for the kids while we’re shopping?” I ask, glancing at you over my plate. “I’d also like to get something for us as well as for the baby that we can put in the nursery.”
 
"I'm sure Molly would love a stuffed animal; we'll have to see what they might have that she can't find in the toy stores at home. I was thinking of a unique wedding gift for Alex and Becky. For Maria, maybe a top that she could wear at the hospital . . . and I guess we should find a little something for Sam, too. And, of course, something for Tom and Sarah and the girls . . . I know that's probably not specfic enough, but it will have to do for a start."

After our lunch on the deck, "Be sure and blow a kiss toward the beach; in case anyone was watching, I want them to know that we appreciated their being our audience this morning."
 
Look at you with an amused expression, I make sure to lean over the railing and blow a huge kiss to the beach just in case anyone was indeed watching. Glancing over my shoulder at you, I smile and laugh as I take your arm and we head out for a day of shopping.

For Molly I find a cute little stingray that can sit on her bookshelf that had Nassau written on the wings. A stuffed clown fish is also another little trinket I pick up before we head to the next store. For Becky and Maria, I pick out pretty necklaces that are made of shell. I leave Alex and Sam to you as I look for something that Alex and Becky would like for the wedding.

In one store I happen upon a pretty sculpture of a man and a woman intertwined. It’s unique and tasteful, something that they can put in their home when they decide to make one together. For the nursery, I find a sculpture of a man and a woman both cradling her belly and it seems completely perfect. I even tear up a little bit as I buy it.
 
Walking down the sidewalk, I look into a store and decide this is the place for Alex and Sam. Finding carved walking sticks and a straw hat, emblazoned with Bahamas on the hatband, I decide they will both look good.

As we continue, we find a street that is really off the main path, with a lot of small shops; wandering in and out of a few, I'm looking for something to put down in the family room that will remind us of this trip. I spot a clock with fish and a stingray surrounding the face; also has a place for engraving that we can get done back at home. That will be a neat clock to mount in the family room and always remind us of this time.
 
Taking your hand after we buy the clock, it’s nice to just walk the side streets, enjoying a day in the warm Caribbean with you. There’s a little bit of everything to be seen as we walk around. We talk about nothing in particular, but it’s nice to just be with you.

Another street that’s off the main path and I find a pretty dress that really takes my eye. I pull you inside to try it on and I step into a curtained area to pull it on. Opening the curtain, I model it for you, seeing the appreciation in your eyes.

“You like this, baby?” I ask, purposefully running my hands over my breasts and down to my belly as I watch your eyes following their path.
 
Knowing we are in a public place, I mouth the words to you, "Fucking tease." Looking at you in the changing room, "I like it a lot. get it and see if there is anything else you like while we are here."

I stand at the door holding you shopping bags as you continue to look around the store; finally deciding to move on down the sidewalk until something else catches your eye.
 
Back
Top