Ben What now?

The experimentation continues....

So I got the new pair friday and I never was good at geometery. I realized once i opened the box that double the diameter is a lot more than double the size. :eek:

So it took a bit of work but I got them in, tho not very deeply. These I know are in when they are in, and are a lot easier to....grab and hold when they start to slide out....but I think they may be too large for me *giggles*.

So I have some more on order, yes more. And these have a few different sizes in the pack so hopefully I'll find ones that are just right for me. In the mean time I'm having lots of fun. Now I just wish I had a desk job so that I could wear them to work. :devil:

I did try to work a shift with the small ones in....lasted about 10 mins, I just have to walk around way too much. :( Guess I'll just stick to doing house work with them. Unless any one else has any fun ideas for me to try. :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
The experimentation continues....

So I got the new pair friday and I never was good at geometery. I realized once i opened the box that double the diameter is a lot more than double the size. :eek:

So it took a bit of work but I got them in, tho not very deeply. These I know are in when they are in, and are a lot easier to....grab and hold when they start to slide out....but I think they may be too large for me *giggles*.

So I have some more on order, yes more. And these have a few different sizes in the pack so hopefully I'll find ones that are just right for me. In the mean time I'm having lots of fun. Now I just wish I had a desk job so that I could wear them to work. :devil:

I did try to work a shift with the small ones in....lasted about 10 mins, I just have to walk around way too much. :( Guess I'll just stick to doing house work with them. Unless any one else has any fun ideas for me to try. :cathappy:

Have I told you how much I love reading your adventure?

:nana:

I have the 2" size. I love how full they feel and the struggle to sometimes keep them from sliding out. Have you tried just ONE? No need to really put both in (although I do). I would give them a bit more of a chance if I were you...they seem so intimidating at first because of their size but once I got used to them they were quite nice.

*giggles* good to know i'm not boring anyone.

I will give them a bit of time serji, I didn't really enjoy the small ones the first time either. I do like the idea of having a varity tho. Just so I can sample which ever I feel in the mood for as they deffinitly have different feelings with the different sizes. We'll see how it goes. :)

You've almost inspired me to try again. I have some I've had for awhile and only tried them once, one "got stuck"! It was horrible lol But now that I see it's happened to you as well, I feel better knowing it was probably just nerves. Maybe I'll even try again some day :p

lil_pooka said:
You've almost inspired me to try again. I have some I've had for awhile and only tried them once, one "got stuck"! It was horrible lol But now that I see it's happened to you as well, I feel better knowing it was probably just nerves. Maybe I'll even try again some day :p

I really would sujest you give them a retry. :)

I'm even able to push them out now where as the first time I was in such a panic that not even orgasm got them out. Ofcourse I've also learned that just walking around not thinking about them will allow them to drop unexpectedly as well.

Well thanks to a bit of ebay madness, I now own 6 different sized pairs of these balls (and one extra duplicate sized pair) ranging from the first pair of 3/4" to 2 1/4". :eek: There is one size in there that gives me that "perfect" thought, so I think I'll try them. And I'm probably going to relist the dupicate set. I kinda like having so many sizes to choose from and they are all so prety that I hate to just shove them in a drawer, so this may end up being one of those times that my personal toys are on display. I know mom will catch on, but I wonder how many others will.

catalina_francisco said:
I have some small gold ones which weigh a ton. As far as I know, the main way to use them to train muscles is to insert them and try to keep them in there, though you can play around with moving them internally by using muscles also. My problem is I am always wet, they are smooth and slippery when wet, so it takes a lot of work to keep them there and definately no laughihg allowed or out they come!! Have fun.

Catalina :catroar:
I've had the same experience :D

This is sort of funny but I did get one stuck in me once. The ones I had were pretty small, maybe 3/4 inch diameter? My husband was deployed at the time and I had no one around to help me fish it out. I waited a day thinking it would eventually come out if I just relaxed, but nope. I eventually had to take a bath with mineral oil and use speghetti tongs to get it out. LOL

Hmmm, I've been looking for a link to a set I found one time that I think you'd like.

They vibrated and had a remote.

I'll try again later ... right now my ISP connection wants to meditate more than operate.

Meanwhile, we can think about it.

Just saying.

ST

Softouch911 said:
Hmmm, I've been looking for a link to a set I found one time that I think you'd like.

They vibrated and had a remote.

I'll try again later ... right now my ISP connection wants to meditate more than operate.

Meanwhile, we can think about it.

Just saying.

ST

hmmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmm

yup I like the sounds of that *giggles*

then the only thing is allowing the remote into the "wrong" hands :devil:

originally ben-wa balls were filled with mercury, and that allowed basic inertia to 'swirl' them around inside you.

now of course we know how toxic mercury really is, so the modern ones are filled with something else (at least in the USA) and I've read they aren't quite the same as the originals.

Evil thought..

Okay.. I keep claiming I'm not a sadist.. but I think I'll have to find some remotes. Never know when I might need to distract someone. :devil:

A always wanted something with a wireless remote so he could do that. luckily for me, ive never found one.

myinnerslut said:
A always wanted something with a wireless remote so he could do that. luckily for me, ive never found one.

I've always loved that idea. Infact I've wanted one of those internet vibrators where some one else can control my vibe online since I heard of them. I just love the idea of some one else in control of my toys.

the captians wench said:
I've always loved that idea. Infact I've wanted one of those internet vibrators where some one else can control my vibe online since I heard of them. I just love the idea of some one else in control of my toys.

internet vibe? do tell....

serijules said:
Ben-wa balls advertised as ben-wa balls are pointless and useless, IMO. They are far too small to do any good.

If you look around, you can find larger ones with the same design, but they are not advertised as ben-wa's usually, or at least not for use in sexual ways. They are called harmony balls or chinese hand exercise balls and are a little over 2 inches across if I remember correctly. You will definately feel them and they are actually a struggle to get in. Getting them out is no problem...just have to relax and push them out. Mine do slip out from time to time if I am really wet or walking a lot but you can FEEL them starting to slip their way down and usually use your muscles to prevent them from slipping out entirely. The ben-was are just too small to do that with.

Check on ebay for harmony balls or hand exercise balls. Just be sure they are SOLID one piece, not seamed. Most are though. They are pretty cheap too...I paid $7 for mine shipped.

And I was using mine to help with carpal tunnel symptoms. My my my, the things you learn at Lit. :nana:

Back