Dr. Tatum's Prescription for Rachel

Rachel Scott

Rachel had never been to an OB-GYN, just the idea had always grossed her out. But, her menses had gotten so challenging, that she called the provider who seemed the most well-reputed by her family physician.

She was nervous has hell at the idea that he was male, that she was still a virgin, and that she somehow missed her period last month. She was grateful that she could remain clothed for as long as possible, and that Andrea would remain with her. And that it would be warm! She hated cold rooms.
 
Dr. Tatum

The door swung open, and then shut softly, as Dr. Tatum extended his hand.

“Miss Rachel Scott? Are you here for your annual female exam?” he asked.

“Yes, yes, I am,” Rachel replied, as she tugged her shirt down.

“Great, as Andrea may have explained, we take a more holistic, non-traditional, but highly effective approach here. We both will work in tandem during your appointment. It’s helpful if you are as honest as possible. It’s perfectly normal to feel a range of emotions, and you can feel free to share them with me, but please remain open. Everything that is said and done here is completely confidential, as you know.”

Dr. Tatum removed his white lab coat and rolled up his shirt sleeves, revealing his tanned, muscular forearms.

“Andrea, can you please remove Miss Scott’s shirt and pants, I’d like us to get another weight and height check, and full bust and hip measurements.”

Dr. Tatum removed his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons from his white shirt. Although it didn’t signify that he’d be more physically vulnerable, per se, it seemed to always elicit a more powerful response in his female patients of his masculinity and virility.
 
Rachel

Rachel felt her cheeks warm as she stood up and unzipped her skinny jeans as Andrea provided an arm for her lean upon. It was particularly embarrassing because she had to wear thong underwear!

“Please face Dr. Tatum while I remove your blouse. He likes to evaluate you from different viewpoints and positions.” Rachel could smell the nice, light floral scent that Andrea was wearing. Her hands felt confident and reassuring as she swiftly unbuttoned her loose blouse and stood behind her.

Rachel licked her lips nervously, as she stood in front of Dr. Tatum in her slim nude bra and thong underwear. At least she wasn’t completely naked. She felt like a child next to the curvaceous, dark-haired, Hispanic-looking Andrea.

Andrea slipped the tape measure along all different areas of her body. She could feel her nipples tingling as the tape measure slipped from her bra, but she hoped that Dr. Tatum wouldn’t notice from his distance. As she weighed and measured her height, Dr. Tatum studied her profile and asked about her eating and exercise habits.

Andrea gave Dr. Tatum the measurements:

“Dr. Tatum, Miss Scott is 5’3”, 110 lbs, 32A, 25” waist, 36” hip. 88/58. Heart rate 100., afebrile.”

“Thank you, Andrea. You may remove the bra, and we’ll continue with our density and size measurements.”

Rachel began to protest, but before she could, Andrea had rubbed a light layer of a warmed oil on both her small breasts and began to squeeze and measure. Squeeze and measure. The width of her finger seemed to be a measuring tool. She also pressed all around the circumference of her tiny breasts, avoiding the nipples while Dr. Tatum’s eyes darted from her face to her breasts, to her body.

Rachel released a soft moan at the awkwardness, and shut her eyes, as the two of them communicated about various measurements.

“Miss Scott, we’ll discuss my findings at the end of your appointment, but I would encourage you to go bra-less in the late afternoons and evenings, and to wear a 32A without padding. Your breasts will expand given the room. They appear to expand with stimulation which is encouraging. How do you feel about your breasts, their size, and their character? Any problems? I’d like to you please step forward now and Andrea will assist you to straddle my legs and keep your arms around my neck as I manually examine your breasts from this position. It enables me to get a very accurate manual and psycho-sexual exam all at once.”

Andrea made a hint of a smile, as she encouraged Rachel to step forward.
 
Last edited:
Dr. Tatum

Dr. Tatum observed that Miss Scott moved with the grace of a dancer. Her body was lithe, her calves well-developed, but otherwise she appeared under-developed. Her skin was paler than Andrea’s and her blonde hair and blue eyes gave her a more innocent, fragile look. Still, his cock danced within his trousers despite his experience and professional goals.

Andrea winked as she patted Rachel on the bottom and helped her settle against his groin, while crossing her arms over his shoulders.

Dr. Tatum took the opportunity to palpate and caress Rachel’s buttocks until he saw Rachel shiver and thrust her pelvis. Exactly what he had expected and hoped that she would do. She did have desire.

As his hands moved from her buttocks to her abdomen, Dr. Tatum noticed that Rachel shut her eyes as if she was embarrassed.

“Miss Scott, any issues with your breasts?” Dr. Tatum repeated, as he bounced her gently on his legs and held his hands at the base of her tiny breasts to study them for ‘bounce’.

“Um, they just get really sensitive before and during the first few days of my cycle. I can’t stand for them to be touched, it hurts a little. Sort of a good type of pain, although I’d rather it wasn’t there. Overly tender, I guess. But. . .no issues right now.” Rachel replied, breathily.

Dr. Tatum could feel his cock growing harder as Rachel squirmed slightly against him. It was rare for him to see a young woman, under-developed, and a virgin. His hands worked in a circular motion around each breast, squeezing and kneading each small breast with his hands. With each turn, he could feel Rachel pulse her groin unconsciously against him and struggle not to moan with pleasure. She kept her lips pressed tightly together as if she was afraid what would escape.

Finally, he pressed a finger firmly against each nipple, and then gently squeezed her nipples. Rachel groaned as her nipples turned into mini erasers.

“Good, no discharge, but responsive. We’ll assess further for sensitivity when you’re on the exam table.”

Dr. Tatum squeezed Rachel’s buttocks firmly one last time. Yes, she’d be a gorgeous woman with fifteen more pounds.

“I’d like you to remove your underwear now and we’ll hand you a soft robe. Andrea will tie it loosely at your waist and assist you to the exam table, facing upwards, please. Are you sexually active at this time?”
 
Back
Top