Second chance to win the writer (closed)

"Well I own a steak house so we can head there" Jason says as he climbs into the limo. James just shakes his head and climbs in behind him.

"If we go to the steak house I hope you have someone working in the kitchen that knows what they're doing this time. I'd hate to have to go back there again..." James starts but is cut off by Jason "Look I've offered to hire you but you turned me down."

James turns and offers a hand to Lore to help her into the Limo. "Don't mind us...I am also a chef that trained in Europe for a few years. While meat head over there was racking up touch downs I was learning the finer points of cooking...which Jason knows little to nothing about and has yet to find anyone to work for him that does."
 
Maybe I should direct you to my publishers husband. He is one of those people who find jobs for the overly qualified in businesses that don't normally list in the help wanted section. They are a sweet couple when there isn't a deadline to meet.

She shook her head still unable to believe these two and how easy it was to talk to them now compared to none of the three of them ever hardly speaking in school.

I am sure the food will be fine.
 
"I wouldn't hold your breath" James says and rolls his eyes as he takes a seat. Its a short 15 minute drive to the resturant and its spent with them making small talk. As they arrive there are 4 men waiting outside the limo. "Jason" one of them says as he opens the Limo door. "Oh...I see you have guests this evening. Kevin failed to mention that you would be bringing people with you, we assumed you were finally here to discuss business."

"Not tonight Pete, I'm here to reconnect with an old friend from Highschool and to show James a good time." Pete stiffened a little at the mention of James.

"Oh you brought James with you...very good sir. I'll show you to your table then and we'll discuss things later."
 
A brow raised as she stepped from the limo at their reaction to him mentioning James.
 
They make their way into the restaurant. THe bar area has 4 large flat screen tv's that have sports playing in the background and there are many people drinking at the bar. They are taken through the restaurant into a private room in the back. "Enjoy" Pete says as he points to a huge table set for 4.
 
She smiled nodding as they were left there in the private room.

Very nice... Might just have the next book launch party here.

Sitting down she glanced around the room for a moment before her eyes landed back on the two of them.
 
James shot Pete a dirty look as he took his seat.

Both men smile and look at Lore. "So anything you are burning to know about us?"
 
How in the world are neither of you two married?

She smiled

And I doubt I need to ask if either of you have read any of my books.... Even the less erotic ones since you two didn't even seem to know I was a writer.
 
"We are not the marriage type..." Jason says and he looks between Lore and James.

At Lore mentioning her books, James blushes a little bit "Actually I have a bit of a confession...I have every one of your books at home..."
 
Writers translation Jason... At least a writer who knows the two of you... You nor James could find a woman who was willing to share you with each other.

A knowing little wink as a brow quickly raised to James.

Oh really... Let me see if I can guess which ones you have actually read? The ménage erotic about the girl her business associate and her long time male bestfriend she set him up with titled Did We? The combative general fiction about the children of the various pantheons of Gods and Goddesses series?
 
The two of them look at each other and then again at Lore, their mouths hanging open in shock. "How did you know" whispered Jason. "No one knows so I'd like it if you kept it that way...okay so Pete knows...but that's another story."

"Yeah one I don't want to relive" James added. "I told you we shouldn't do things here at work...."
 
Guys don't worry your secret has been safe with me high school. I'm a writer we observe everything. Plus I wasn't trying to be noticed or gain your attention to flirt or anything. Honestly with my imagination I used that thought and observation of the two of you for my books that have mmf relationship as the theme.

She smiled.

I actually found it kinda hot.
 
"Sounds like you owe us some royalties then since we were so inspiring" James says teasingly. "You write very well by the way? Are you as experienced as your writing suggests."

A waiter comes by and takes drink orders while they were talking.
 
Let's put it this way...some stories have dreams as old as high school in them.

With that she gave them both a wink and ordered a bourbon.
 
James and Jason both ordered red wine, more to get rid of the waiter than anything, and looked at Lore in dumbfounded shock. "So...you..." James started "Wanted us since highschool?" Jason finished.
 
Well I definitely thought it would be hot to enjoy both of you together but... I could tell you two were hiding your more... Sensual union from everyone so... I played along plus... You were both too busy with the herds of easier prey.

She smiled at their surprise.

Was the curiosity not mutual?
 
James looks dumbfounded at Lore's words for a moment and then leans over to Jason and whispers something in his ear. Jason nods and then turns to Lore.

"Is that still a fantasy for you...because we'd be up for making that a reality tonight if you wanted."
 
Ohh really?

She sat back with a devious smile.

Just tonight?
 
"Well lets just start with tonight...Jason and I have...issues that sex seems to bring out...but who knows maybe having you in the middle will solve those..." James says finally finding his voice.
 
She smiled.

So... Dinner first or should we disturb Pete even more right here and now.

She couldn't help it she found his reaction to James being there funny.
 
"Oh nothing would bring me greater pleasure than disturbing Pete more, but alas Jason has to still work with him tomorrow and I'd hate to have him quit because of my actions" Jason said with a laugh. "I am not sure what his issue is with me...all I did was try to invite him into a 3some with his boss and I..."

"Yes all you did..."Jason says rolling his eyes. "He's married genius...you know how hard I had to work to keep him from quitting that day."
 
She laughed and finished off her bourbon.

Well you know what I was thinking back then and I can guess James might have held some unspoken interest back then due to reactions but what about you Jason?
 
"Oh I was always interested its just we were part of different circles that didn't inner mix much...sorry to admit I was all about image back then" Jason said
 
Well then...

She nodded when a waiter asked if she wanted more bourbon.

Here's to second chances.

She smiled at them with a wink lifting her new bourbon in a toasting gesture.
 
They both toasted them, a look of disbelief crossing Jason's face and a look of complete and utter shock covering James's face.

"At the risk of sounding a little crude...if this actually happens...you will be fulfilling most of my adolescent fantasies..." James says when he finally regains the ability for speech.
 
Back
Top